Cheapest Android that can deliver

Will an Android phone for $75 play most games from google play? I want to find the bottom price for a phone that can.

>mobile gaming
sort your life out

Why the fuck do you want to play mobile "games." Buy a used 3DS

Download bluestacks and stop being a faggot

because I travel all the time and so gaming laptop is too heavy therefore the next thing that comes in mind is mobile gaming thats why

Just buy an nvidia tablet then

It's better to buy a more expensive device that'll last a long time than a cheap device that'll break after a few months. It's called being smart with money. I recommend a Nexus 6 or a OnePlus 2 if you want a reasonably powerful device for under $200. The used and refurbished ones are usually decent, just check seller reviews.

Read, watch movies, watch TV shows, masturbate.. anything is better than mobile gaming, seriously.

it helps me to turn off my brain and its cheaper than drugs annon

Then I would listen to the other user, get something that will last longer like a nexus 6 refurbished or something, they'll run you like $200 but will last forever and play anything you throw at it.

Get a used PSP and install cfw. Free gaymes and it won't trigger Sup Forums's autism

metropcs has that free phone deal right now, the lg k20 plus is worth looking at. Only catch is you have to be from another carrier and port over your phone number.

Got the Shield K1 a while back. It's the most reliable, quality, and low cost device I've ever owned.

My One M9 crapped out a few weeks ago and I've been without a smartphone. Only lasted two years. I never want to spend over $500 on a cellphone ever again. Is getting a used Nexus 5 in 2017 a bad idea? The battery life with gyro sensor off, antennas off and low brightness should at least outlast my 8 hour work shift right?

>Buy a used 3DS
>gaming laptop is too heavy therefore

Dude, its not a pc.

>>/csg/

I use my phone during commutes and honestly music and ereading is better than video games, both on your battery, on your posture and hand health, and on your development as a cultured human being.

Nexus 4
a used one for $40 on ebay

A used Nexus 5 is around $80-85 and will perform much better; the sharper screen resolution and bigger screen make it worthwhile. Any other suggestions, anyone?

> ask question
> instead of answers, get suggestions to do something else entirely

Sup Forums, everybody

Just get a fucking Xiaomi chinkphone you poor fag

>used ZTE Zmax Pro
>6" 1920x1080 IPS LCD panel that gets bright as a nova but I keep it at 10% almost constantly
>yes it really is that fucking bright
>8-core Snapdragon SoC
>2GB RAM
>32GB internal (so typically 24GB free) with a 64GB microSD card in it
>$40

You'd be infinitely better off with something like the Zmax Pro instead of wasting money on old ass tech like the Nexus 4 or 5, they just aren't worth it anymore even in spite of being Nexus hardware.

I had a used Nexus 5 recently and wasn't impressed, the LG G2 it was based off was infinitely superior anyway. Slower than the G2, less useful than the G2, basically everything was better on the G2 including proper LTE support without having to installed the hacked modem/radio files to get it on the Nexus 4 and 5.

Buying a used smartphone more than 2 years old for more than about $50 is just fucking retarded and I don't give a fuck what brand or model of smartphone it is, none of them are worth more than $50 even in mint condition with all the original hardware. I wouldn't pay more than $50 for a 2+ year old phone even if they found one brand new in the box that fell behind a counter or something and had never been turned on after leaving the factory.

And if it's used? Fuck that, $40 tops.

>another summer thread
iPhone 9 is your choice

>gaming laptop is too heavy
Nigga what?