If you use anything other than a blue switch you should probably just go ahead and an hero

If you use anything other than a blue switch you should probably just go ahead and an hero.

lul wut m8

Why did you bump this illiterate?

>tfw nobody remembers an hero
I hate summer

>tfw you've become the oldfag and don't like it
>tfw you realize why the archaic oldfags were so bitter
the surgeon is inspired

I use RX Orange switches

They don't make any noise but they have a distinctive tactile click you can feel

i miss the surgeon

Is this the old memes thread?

summer's eternal now brah

wake me up

when september ends

I got banned for a day on Sup Forums or /k/ for posting a longcat combo in a nostalgia thread, the mods are literally newfags now

captcha calle calle

>not typing nigger nigger

>not using brown
It's like you don't enjoy eating shit.

You fell for the fad too.

Do you think you have some superhuman fingertips special snowflake?

After all it's personal preference and it's not like you have tested all types of mechanical keyboards for your entire life to know what's better.

Anyone here ever mix and match? I like my keys relatively quiet but I like my space bar to make a shit load of noise for some reason.

Old keyboards tended to have loud spacebars.
Maybe its nostalgia.

Nigger switches, the only context where niggers are good.

>not rubber domes

>still using cherry switches

>not using browns

i only use clicky switches but blues are clicky so i use them

>silent switches

why?

Because the point of switches is not the noise.

I bought an rgb keyboard with brown switches.
I could've gotten a red switch keyboard but I was a little skeptic on how beat up the box was. It was the only one of the shelves too.

Gaymurrs love red switches for some reason.

i like the noise they make

Linear switches used for gaming because in game there's no practical sense in tactile feedback at actuation point, since you will always bottom-out keys anyway.

Why does nigger nigger work?

Training a botnet so many responses will train the botnet to recognize things in a certain way.

Only faggots believe this.

>Wanting to click in an office with other people

Dirty sociopaths like you are why we can't have nice things.

>I was using them until last week.
>Mother came and threw it out, for making too much noise
>Feels bad man

>not killing her in her sleep as revenge
?

Which part?

Linear switches aren't any better for gaming, they're just acceptable for it. It's not like someone with buckling springs, white alps or cherry blues says 'well I'm done typing up this report, time to play COD4, better break out my cherry red keyboard'.

It's dumb to buy a keyboard based on gaming performance because it makes no difference. Just because there's 'no practical sense' in having a tactile bump for gaming (something I personally disagree with) doesn't mean something like cherry blues are bad for playing games on.

t. use a buckling spring keyboard with my gaming system

The funny thin is that in gaming the are many other variables that come into play before the response time of your keyboard or mouse.

Only in the top 1% does these response times make any difference, and most people who buy into switches and hyper responsive mice aren't in this 1% percent. Other things are holding them back, like critical thinking.

Most of the 1% gamers would thrash the majority of switch/stupid mouse users even on dollar store input devices.

Sssssh... This is a safe space

fuck off climate change shill

Using my Model M at work right now mate.
I'm just adding to the ambient loud mess of an open space I'm in.

I use a Macbook, it's just as noisy, so presumably I did good.

>tfw use brown switches for typing and black for gaming

2 keybaords truly is master race

>not using mx greens
Its like you enjoy hitting backspace to correct typos

I type A LOT and I absolutely love Brown switches. I tried red and blue on different keyboards and they just don't provide that tactile feedback that I need. This is a question of personal taste and preference. But if you use membrane keyboard you really should go ahead and an hero.

Ya mean browns?

>ITT: plebs who have only tried Cherry MX switches

Typical neo-Sup Forums

>two keyboards
>not having one keyboard with removable switches
>not having two sets of switches
>not disasembling your entire keyboard to change the switches every time you want to type something instead playing a game

>blues
What about greens or gateron browns? That's not even getting into matias quets/clickies, membrane or capacitive buckling springs, capacitive membrane (Topre and clones), and stuff like MODs (which are apparently pretty decent

>only having one or two keyboards
>not having a display cabinet full of keyboards in every type of switch in existence, allowing you to walk up to it and choose anything you want any time you want

Tactile switches are for attention seekers and beginners. It's the equivalent of "bling" or having blue leds in your case. Patricians use linear switches, even for typing.

I like Cherry Reds

Only people who want to be able to say they have a mechanical keyboard, but don't actually want one, buy linear switches.

Lol not sure if bait but got me to reply xDD

was probably a self bump from op

Don't listen to him, black switches are brilliant.

But not as good as topre.

Fucking poor fags.

Blues at home, browns at work.

Gotta be considerate of the office environment.

>recommending glorified membrane keys
Not sure if baiting or genuinely retarded.

>being this much of a keylet

linear switches >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else ever made