The Apple Maps app on a 120Hz iPad pro is one of the most incredible things I've ever seen

>The Apple Maps app on a 120Hz iPad pro is one of the most incredible things I've ever seen

>This sounds dumb as hell, but it nearly brought tears to my eyes. It's by far the most impressive thing I've ever seen computer/tech wise.

>Exactly what about Apple Maps is so impressive?
>The speed and responsiveness of the 3D rendering, at a very high frame rate.

ahahayoufaget.jpg

>being on Reddit

I seriously hope Android jumps 120hz meme as well, probably the only thing Apple did right in the last 5 years.

i use 13fps because my eyes cant detect it, all above that is a meme

Who cares about 120 hz on a fukin tablet? Lmao

120hz only makes your battery die faster and has no significant impact on usability of mobile devices

If Android cared about battery life they'd stop writing everything in Java.

>it nearly brought tears to my eyes
Sounds like a religious experience.
How do these people look at themselves in the mirror?

Its more important on ios because ios phones have tiny batteries

thanks to apple people with shitty life who don't do anything and just spent time can feel they are important, like my aunt, spent the fuckin entire day lookin shit in the iPad just because she feel is doing something complicant and wonderful, Apple bring to the worst normies ignorants the possibility of understand new tech so that's the worst scenario but... its the reality

Our eyes can only see 3 fps per hour
Don't fall for apple's tricks

androidfags BTFO

Kek Apple needs 120Hz to fix their stupidly slow Navigation app. I can't count how many times my "friend drivers" who happen to be applefags and missed exits because of Apple's slow navigation. It takes 4 seconds before the app shows you where you're actually at.

>Inb4
>mAh battery overheats
>My battery life sucks.

>26280 fps after your first year living in this hellhole

>Implying refresh rate has anything at all to do with the actual functionality and speed of data retrieval
I'm an androidfag too, but come on man, have a real argument.

This, along with adaptive sync. Apple pushing it mean android will chase it, which mean more software and hardware support across all markets down the line. Now, if only they would drop metal for vulkan.

The salt cycle begins again it seems. In 3 years if this board still exists you'll be raving about your Google Pickle 4 with 240Hz display.

>Kek Apple needs 120Hz to fix their stupidly slow Navigation app

Look at how fucking dumb you are. You tried to bash Apple and ended up basically confirming that their hardware and application is smooth enough to run at 120Hz with no stuttering. Fucking idiot.

I wouldn't go nearly as far as this cocksucker, but high refresh rate really does feel great.

Just moving the mouse around feels comfy. So glad I decided to go for refresh rate over resolution.

Apple killed flash and gave us multitouch and high res. Now they're pushing HDR and 120hz on mobile. I'm a diehard Androidfag but I acknowledge that I owe Apple quite a bit

In Android's case, it's just Android. It's not the hardware. Android is the bottleneck.

>Apple Maps

This 120hz shit should've taken off before the whole 4k phones bullshit thing. Give me a 120hz 1080p phone over a 60hz 4k one any day.

I actually tried a new 12.9 side by side with the old one.the screen is nicer and Apple Maps indeed smooth. It's cool and all but does not justify the price.
I've also gamed with 60hz, 120hz and 144hz monitors side by side and ok, it's 'nice' but not worth it until it becomes mainstream=cheap.

Bottom line: dont buy a new iPad Pro unless you have money to burn. Procreate was just as fast on the older model

I want 120hz on everything

even my watch

the upcoming apple pro display will probably be 120hz