Give me one good reason why you don't use IOS mobile operations system in concert with the macOS desktop operations...

give me one good reason why you don't use IOS mobile operations system in concert with the macOS desktop operations system or else

only macOS and IOS can provide the seamless integration and synergy

>vendor lock-in is a good thing
Fuck off.

I have no need for desktop integration or synergy.
Also lifestylism is lame.

too locked

cute boy but you should kys asap

>seamless integration and synergy

only apple hardware can provide the user experience necessary for such power

>IOS
learn to read

>operations system
is this what britbongs call it, or are you just a faggot?

What is IOS?

'i' operations system

Its proprietary you nigger

show me vrms output and libreboot now or else your baned from my thread

Be honest, did Apple pay you to shill?

Because they're about as well integrated as Windows 10 is with Windows 10 Mobile.

There's no seamless integration between a phone and a desktop or laptop computer because phones are far from having the same hardware capability and thus come with a vastly different software library.

You can't take a software application made for MacOS and just run it on iOS. Yes, there may be an iOS version of the same program, but it's an entirely separate thing from its MacOS counterpart.

Until there is some amount of overlap between software libraries for phones and computers, there can't be any real "integration" between MacOS and iOS. Just the illusion given to you when you run an iOS version of iTunes, for example. Because it ain't the same iTunes you run on your Mac.

Apple hardware is pretty underpowered though.

Here you go. In exchange, please stop posting that ugly goblin.

your evangelion image is proprietary and you probably have nonfree reaction images and animes saved

cisco firmware

integratin between apple i phone and macOS is higher than any other phone operations system though and also user experience is more important than FLOPS every time

Thats not evangelion it is just a collection of coloured triangles. Also the only media i view is RMS speeches distributed in the OGG format or the WebM format

Why in the world does anybody need to give anybody else a reason for using whatever it is they use?

Yeah, integration is higher than in any other phone OS, but still pretty much useless in the end.

What more integration do i need then some folders that automatically sync when im connected to my home network? I have downloads, pictures and music all synced

are you retard lol

your posting on nonfree website

Give me a reason to why anybody needs to give you a reason. I'll wait.

Google honeypot? Yes.
Nonfree? No.

give me a reason to why i need to give you a reason to why anybody needs to give me a reason; you have 10 seconds

You're the one making a claim; that people need to justify their choices to you. The proof of burden is on you.

wtf you just asked me for a justify my choice that you need to justify your choice the burden of proof of that justification is on you

>inb4 SPELLING MISTAKE YOU LOSE
Burden of proof, excuse me.

>weeb
Go to hell

you didnt reply in 10 secondsso you lose

stop posting traps

sauce on this qt nao

GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON TO NOT TWIST YOUR NECK YOU DUMB WEEB
GTFO OF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEE

>paying hundreds of dollars for a computer with tighter restrictions

I can transfer files just fine between my Android phone that I got on sale for $20 and my $100 refurb HP cheapbook--Oh, right, this is a shitposting thread.

REEEEEEEE NORMIES etc etc

That looks fuckin' sick, but I'd put boxes around the names of your programs to show where it registers a tap on those "icons", for usability reasons. Always better to make it clear where you should click to do something.