Stop idolizing this loser

Stop idolizing this loser.

He's the worst kind of loser there is. He's a self made loser. With his talents and past programming experience he could literally walk into any tech companies HR office show them what he's done with vax and tos and get hired on within 24 hours making more money than he knows what to do with.

Seriously fuck this guy. He's a 40 year old virgin living with his parents making no money because he is too lazy to try.

Let him be a lesson to others. The only way you can truly fail in life is to give up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-CdkpIZvk-U
youtube.com/watch?v=alguxIEIT_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3JhIa2K67fw
youtube.com/watch?v=FPC0_k3lt0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He has mental health issues...

He's way older than 40

>280x180
who's a loser?

A company would over look that. In fact I think they legally have to or it's discrimination.

All they have to do is stick him in a back office somewhere.

Yeah, lets have some gut screaming nigger every 5 min work in a professional environment.

I think you are the retard here mate.

It would be overlooked. Everyone would know he was mentally challenged and ignore it. He would spent most of the day churning out valuable code so I'm sure no one would mind a few outbursts now and then.

He yelled at his parents about how they are letting the dog get raped

Like I said. They could back office his ass. Hell they could let him work from home and just send in his work remotely.

His illness doesn't excuse everything.

do you seriously take all the shit you read on Sup Forums serious ? no one idolizes him, it's a fucking joke

>summer

It's a meme, you dip. Like supporting Trump

Australian internet

you're retarded

>I think they legally have to or it's discrimination.

You must have mental health issues as well, see retardness.

To be fair he probably lost his virginity to his brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=-CdkpIZvk-U

Are you fucking retarded? Terry is schizophrenic. He calls passing black people "nigger" in public. He claims to have run someone over. He stalks people. Do you honestly think Terry is stable enough to have a job?

Military Police would be perfect for him

That's false. You can opt not to hire someone. It'd be discrimination if you hired him but paid him differently than others working the same position.

I gave up before I even started and I seem to be doing fine

>letting yourself be cucked by your isp
I'd literally raid their headquarters and hold the Directors hostage

He's Trump's successor

>be OP
>be butthurt about man not spending his life trying to make money and pursuing his pleasures instead
>be butthurt that he gets attention and love online because he doesnt
i wouldnt wanna be you man

the worst is that he's doing insane bullshit instead of working on something worthwhile, even if without immediate money

I guess schizophrenia fucks you up

Who is he?

Terry's off his meds and has been trashed for the past couple of days straight, he's a fucking miss right now. Go watch the newest video he posted on his website, he's drinking at 5 am.

>I guess schizophrenia fucks you up

I just don't get two things:

1). are there no good meds in 2017??

2). why is the internet community encouraging him to work on crazy bullshit instead of something productive?

Is Terry getting worse? Also he seems to be drinking in his latest videos, he never did that before

He last drank in 2004 but recently remembered that budweiser is the king of beers

Not sure why he's drinking because that does not entertain God, and literally makes you a ham.

I think Sup Forums is actually fucking him up, he deleted his youtube channel recently because of trolls and now he drinks, this place is wicked

Not Sup Forums. We have had an interest in Terry for ages and it has been fine. Some discord group was doing things like stealing his password and stuff though

You are seriously delusional if you actually believe this. Companies don't have to hire anyone they don't want to for any reason.

He's mentally broken and can't work on anything productive if he tried. Medications can help but they can only do so much.

He's a schizofrenic. Thats like asking a nigger to stop producing melamine.

>He's mentally broken and can't work on anything productive if he tried.
maybe he should try

>dubs
>Stop idolizing this loser.
>Seriously fuck this guy.
op is a faggot

T. NEET

you are a fucking moron thinking that people actually get hired for what they can do and not because what they can pretend they can do, and what stupid certs they have, and their swanky suit. wake up motherfucker.

To take his defense here in France we have a law that forces any company with 20+ employees to have 6% of his workers be handicapped, if they do not meet that requirement they pay a tax.

>frogs think that this is okay

It's not as bad as it sounds, the tax is almost nothing but it makes it so that hiring handicapped people is more profitable

sensible chuckle

You can probably dick your way around bullshit laws like this

they want handicapped french to work but not muslim "youths" who they only encourage to multiply?

Not in a million years.
Completely legal to discriminate against people with mental illness. Not a protected class like race, gender, religion etc.
Why take someone who is living on the edge of sanity?

>Hey I'm the best coder
>But there's a chance I might come in and shoot everyone one day

Personality > Skill

Unless the field is very competitive and there's few skilled people around

>Why take someone who is living on the edge of sanity?
as others have said ITT he could work from home, nowadays working is not 9-5 in the office

To establish such laws we would have to classify people according to their race, but in France any statistics about races is forbidden by the law.

and he doesn't have to become an employee to contribute, he could be a contractor or freelancer like millions of others

Most schizos aren't dangerous. The issue is that hiring one is wastuful as fuck.

what about unintegrated long term unemployed newcommers with possibly criminal youth past from welfare recipient families? I mean you can go around it if you want to

WHO IS THIS MAN

>hah, what a loser! Doesn't even slave away his life to a corporation like me!
I'm sure Terry is very jealous of your lack of free time

neither does RMS and his freetard pals

And what happens when he doesn't digitally clock in one day, or he doesn't put in the required hours per week, or he doesn't finish his assigned work?
>"Hey Terry this is Bob, just checking in as to why you haven't finished those reports I asked."
>"sorry Bob but i am in my closet now typing on my phone the cia niggers keep growling under my bed and im afraid to leave"
How would he even pass the interview without eyebrows being raised across the table, and red flags going up in their minds?

Well John its either schizo steve jobs or pajeet over there

how dense are you? millions of people work without employee status, as freelancers or contractors

there are smaller tasks with very flexible deadlines, there's shit for every life situation

Do you have a job? Remoting is more common now, but a ton of places still don't permit it.

He cucked a fucking Rottweiler, show some respect.
the guy made his doggo a fag and now other dogs buttfuck it constantly

he achieved much more in his lifetime than you ever will you fucking dweeb, even with his cock encountering errors

Terry legitly tried getting a job back in the early 2000's, of course it didn't work, he went as far as trying to start his own company until like 2008 when he finally noticed that disability would be the only way he could get a stable source of income
And he went through homelessness and various psych wards during that time

J E A L O U S
E
A
L
O
U
S

Terry literally gives zero fucks about anyone but God and his delusions with Dianna the vast majority of the time
He deleted his channels due to copyright strikes

Terry tried freelancing with Ira in 2002 or so, Ira was a really good friend and supported him as much as he could, eventually he grew tired of Terry never finishing anything and the few things he did being way after the deadlines they set

so you hire the guy with shitty sight, the kind that needs to wear sunglasses indoors and requires his own office with particular lights, not the schizo that thinks he's persecuted by CIA niggers.

my condolences.

why do people care about that pOS when Menuet and Kolibri exists?

i don't know much about him but seeing that no one has responded you i will say what i know
he is a very good programmer
he made his own os from scratch! fuck linux kernel and shit, he made his own kernel i think
and he is.. hmm.... too religius .... in my opinion

that only applies to disabilities that don't affect the working environment, it's to protect wheelchair people and people with slight personality/learning disorders from being denied straight away. It also doesn't mean that during the interview process the employer can't gauge your mental health without asking mental health issues. They can't OPENLY discriminate,and even if he did get hired at the first outbursts he would be canned if not put on the fast track to be canned the next time it happens.

Is this the guy that made that temple OS?

yep
yes he is
(i think)

Trusting Terry with a businesses code, you know he'd call all the other devs CIA niggers and rewrite everything in holyc

hey Sup Forums
i'm a bit scared that i will become like this man
i had been alone for some all my life, no friends .... and i'm worried that in some more decades i will be bad shit insane. i don't know..... is this something you are born with or can social isolation turn you like that .....?

Even ignoring the obvious HR problems, the dude's not coherent enough to communicate with.

Kek

Anyone with phone call withdrawal will get a small fix from one of today's videos: youtube.com/watch?v=alguxIEIT_Q

What if I told you everything you knew was a lie?

if your out of your 20s and you're not shitzo you will be fine.

do you retards seriously think that's okay

>He's mentally broken and can't work on anything productive if he tried.
I disagree, he's just too obsessed with his hobbiest shit

I disagree. If your goals happen to align with a Schizo's goals then you want that on your team

Is it good workplace practice, probably not. Do people still manage to hire Schizos? Yes the do.

Dude, you can't be serious. Terry doesn't function in the real world, let alone a 9-5 office environment. Never. At best you could have him stack boxes at a warehouse or some shit.

>40 year old
>getting a job in tech that is not management
good luck

We need to secretly get him money in a way that his government cannot detect.

desu most entry level jobs (like one user mentioned stacking boxes) dont earn you as much money as being on full disability and housing, and thats working 40 hours a week even. Not just that but if you start earning the money from said job they subtract from your assistance income so there is literally no point in working unless you are going to have a job that pays a lot.

I'm () suggesting if you could influence his schizophrenia to make him believe God is telling him to do something "productive" instead of writing a modern c64 he could accomplish it.

>Hello
>Goodbye
>What?

lol

Do you think that his Dad watches his stuff on youtube?

>making muh money by wageslaving is more important than having fun doing great things
Kys crapitalist pig.

No. It's already a big enough dissapointment to have him at your house all the time, no need to watch more of that shit on the Internet.

I don't think you understand, so I'll try to explain it to you. Terry doesn't understand the concept of "work" anymore.

You're just jelaous because 40yo mentally ill guy that lives with his parents and works on a hobby project gets so much recognition.

His OS is great btw.

They gave away their guns

how does he get money ?

I'm taking the b8.
You obviously know nothing about employment in the United States. Employers can hire or fire for any reason.
You're retarded desu

>drinking at 5 AM
youtube.com/watch?v=3JhIa2K67fw

That is even more depressing than the one from three days ago where he shouts nonsense at his parents
youtube.com/watch?v=FPC0_k3lt0c

Autismbux

Starting to think he is in a midlife crisis.

Why don't you hire him then? Fucking summerfag

OP he is not too lazy to try he is a child in the body of a very old man he never mentally matured beyond 12 years old

have you ever seen any of his videos they would have to lock him in a cage to keep him from disrupting the entire office with nonsense