AMD mobile phone chipsets when?

AMD mobile phone chipsets when?
Since Intel bailed on mobile processors do you think we might see phones running AMD chipsets?

AMD arm apus? Not on track.

Isn't wangblows moving on to ARM? That'd mean x86 on mobile is dead.

Wasnt amd working on arm stuff with jim keller?
last thing I heard is that it was put on the back burner because of how far behind they are

Kek everyone's unsure and asking more questions instead of answering OP

I have an Asus Zenfone 2 and I swear this CPU is fantastic
If Intel marketed it better we wouldn't get the shit snapdragon processors like we have now that apple is destroying because they make processors for the phone OS where snapdragon processors are made for modems

Server CPU is where the money is at. And Ryzen is not designed to scale that low.

But nobody uses/works on x86 Android. Just seems unlikely that it'll take off anytime soon.

Of course Ryzen is not, it's a 2+ CCX family.
Zen however, can go down to 1CCX without the server cruft like GMI

No it's not, don't deceive everyone

I bought one and it was rubbish. Powered through battery like nothing else and was no quicker than a SD801

Go fuck yourself, I have an Asus Zenfone 2 2.3GHz 4GB RAM and this shit is AWFUL.

Ryzen itself have a ARM SoC for security stuff. There will be an ARM Zen but will take time.

Intel is still king on laptops, but I wonder how Ryzen will scale down

Intel will be a fucking clown again when Raven Ridge mops the floor with their ULV crap at the same voltage.
Zen is scalable as fuck.

i hope not, i don't want my hair to catch fire when it explodes

Nope.

So you have to avoid Qualcomm, Samsung, AMD, Intel, Nvidia.

Is there anyone left but Chinese? You're trading a mere fire for radiation poisoning

amd is too shit to make anything decent

RINGBUS
I
N
G
B
U
S

[hebraic howling]

>amd 4.jpg

You get paid to do this, don't you?