Do you have something to hide Sup Forums?

Do you have something to hide Sup Forums?

my fanfiction

>inb4 nothing to hide nothing to fear

yes i do.

We all do

yeah i don't want the MLB datamining me

its not about something illegal or shit, just think of it like your typical bathroom stall.
when you're taking a shit, you close the door. Why? Not because you hide anything there, but just because you want some goddamn privacy. Same with online privacy, most ppl dont really have illegal or things actually worth hiding, its just a matter of principle

Everyone does.

No, but I have something to PROTECT.

I thought mammals sought out seclusion when using the restroom because it's a vulnerable position. you don't want to get attacked mid dump you've got stuff you're working on.

Guilty as charged.

But YOU don't have anything to hide, do you OP? You sure? Why don't you post your address, name, credit card number, all your passwords, and the combination of your safe here? You don't have anything to hide, do you?

I stole $2k from a cs:go gambling site

I object to the implied premise of your question, since you seem to be saying that hiding things is somehow wrong or illegitimate.

Yes. Yes I do. Everyone does.

Or because going to the bathroom is fucking gross, just like your cp collection

On my computer? Fukin nothing. I have them on my External hardrive

my Caught Pokemon collection would impress any trainer.

on certain days when I work early or late or especially on holidays where I have to go in to work and no one else is there, I go through everyone elses things. I rummage through everything. I look way in the back of every drawer for anything interesting or incriminating.

Sometimes I have, ideas, and sometimes they are not like "the goverment is great, I should give all my energy and effort" but instead my thoughts go "Why do they always seem to do everything in an unoptimized way. It looks like they don't want to improve in the nearest future".
Then I see the armed robots flying around the street and I close my eyes.

I would hide everything about my entire existence if I could, you should already know that about me desu

remember to sage everybody

Nice try NSA

Ruby-Sempai with the truths desu

Kek

I think in usa they should ban non fat people.

Only policeman should be able to run and be under 30 BMI. You dont need to run if you have nothing to hide, do you?

May or May not have, it would be too revealing to tell everyone that i have something that i am trying to hide, wouldn't it?