fuck yourself?
maybe in front of a camera.

get a wig and dress
???
profit

dye your hair a weird color. that's literally it

A thread had to die for this nonsense

should've applied as a transgender.

easy, when they ask anything just say it triggers you / offends you. feelings trump facts and you'll probably sit in hr for 3 months before they realise they have to fire you.

No need to change a thing Op.

Looking like the average man? You just are a not femminine looking tranny woman.
Got caught outside work hitting on women? You just are a lesbian woman.

wear your programming socks

how did you claim you were trans?

Know where you fucking stand. Are you ready? No? That's okay, that's the truth, it's not your fault, but how you see yourself, will be.

It's on the job application, as well as genderqeer and genderfluid.

No, really, I'm fucking serious.

There's a slider with dozens of gender identities, so I clicked transexual.

desu both of these sound like a possibility

Say you're female to male EZPZ

this!
Whichever gender you look like the most, you claim that you were born the opposite sex, and you are very successful in your transition appearance!

I hope they don't do drug testing that also tests DNA, though. Ooooh, maybe if they did, you would have a breach of privacy lawsuit! A winnar is you!

Only cis scum would assume a transgender would need hormones or genital surgery to be feminine.

Embrace the fag within you user

Literally doesn't matter. These people are insane and support delusion so just wear a wig and you're good

kek

If they start to question your "trans sexuality" just say that you have always identified yourself as trans person and they have no right to question your sexual identity and your sexuality.

I just used this same kind of self victimization thing this week at my university. I live in Northern-Europe and there's couple black girls in my class. So we had this some kind of identity day where every one got to express their sexual, gender, racial... identities and other people tried to respect them and so on... And then we played this game where everybody else got to ask one question from the person stating his identities. Normal SJW bullshit.

Well when my turn became I stated my racial identity as Native-European.

HAHA! I have never seen black person to struggle so much when they were speaking to me. I could see how they were not expecting me to do it. And the best part was that they couldn't do anything. They couldn't say anything.

I decided that from now on every non-Native-European calls me native instead of "white" if they want to talk to me about my race or my racial identity.

So make yourself a victim. Just like I did.

>genderfluid

is this the stuff that leaks out of my pee pee when i get excite?

Or I can just go about my day being a white european, not give a shit about what africans think and be happy with that without sooping to their level

You see, that's the beauty of modern society!
It's whatever you want it to be.

Wear a wig/dress, tell them you can't transition because parents/peers/etc.

Guys I'm 6'6, 260 lbs and have a really thick beard. Don't think I'd fool them. Also I'm a nigger.

Dude if you're black that helps your case even more. It's like that girl who put white on her university application and social media was like "yaas queen slaaaay".

NO! Africans and other non-Europeans need to know they are not native people in Europe.

This has been made very clear to "white" people living in USA, Australia and Africa. It's still made clear to "white" people on daily basis even tho they have lived in those areas over 400-500 years.

Also we need own school programs, free university educations, job quontas... for Native-European people. Just like native people get elsewhere.

Karma is a bitch...

Unfortunately my cunt failed to eradicate the sami people when they had the chance so they already claimed the native term

just dye ur hair purple, then say ur a lesbian wymin inside a man body.
Profit.

you're genderfluid and feeling like a man on the day of the interview

Trannies never look passable anyways

Half assed shave, wear pink and buy a wig.