YOU CANT MAKE CHARACTER MODELS IN UNITY?

WHATS THE POINT OF USING UNITY IF I HAVE TO USE BLENDER??

THE TEXTURE IMAGES WONT EVEN GO ONTO THE MODELS ON BLENDER

>WHATS THE POINT OF USING UNITY
that is a verry good question user

I CANT GET THE TEXTURES TO WORK ON BLENDER WITHOUT IT TURNING INTO SPIKES ALL OVER

>being retarded

HELP

>WHATS THE POINT OF A GAME ENGINE IF I HAVE TO USE A 3D MODELING PROGRAM TO MAKE 3D MODELS
Fuck off retard

WERYKREERTYUJY54WUIU6423565345Y

get a load of this retard

H
E
L
P

Don't you need to use another program like zbrush for applying textures to your models? I have 0 experience with 3D modeling and vaguely remembering things artists I follow have brought up.

see
There are a million and one tutorials for blender and unity you actual nigger but you thought spamming in all caps on Sup Forums would get you help?
There is LITERALLY a board for 3D modeling you fucking mongoloid

NO YOU ARE THE FUCKING RETARD BECAUSE I USED ALL THE FUCKING TUTORIALS GO FUCK YOUR SELF
YOU FUCKING
RETARDED
FUCKER

(You)

I made models for Source games in Blender using knowledge from only the Valve dev wiki and texture mapping was fine
Hint: Its because I'm not retarded

Follow the tutorial again and make sure you didn't miss a step, rather than blaming everyone but yourself on your failure to follow something I learned how to do in middle school

You don't have to, it can be done in blender. All you have to do is add a material to the model then apply a texture to the material. Then, if you want to see the textures in real time--not just in renders-- you have to change the viewport shading to texture

I FOLLOWED EVERY TUTORIAL OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN
FUCKING GET RAPED ASSUMPTION FUCKTARD

IT DOESN'T EVER FUCKING WORK

So how the fuck do you expect any of us to help you, you fucking inbred?
If you claim all the tutorials are wrong and you obviously followed them step for step 100% correctly then something is wrong with your blender
Pull up the render screen and screenshot these "spiky" textures

sometimes depending on the method its not spiky, but it ONLY renders if its spiky

How are you texturing it?
I've always used the unzip method with UV mapping

1. 2. You asked for this by using unity