/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user got new keycaps. Comfy may be jelly. • user is retarded and cant understand how a mic arm works • Comfy™ Deals • user got a rusty spinna • user got some pens and writes (heh) about it • user's crossbow is (((very powerful))) • user got a cheap wireless mouse and custom phone case • The great apple and raw chicken massacre is in full swing • user got a 4 pole 2.5mm jack and some omron switches He also can't fucking solder to save his life • user got some AWEI A920 Bluetooth IEMs. Likes em • user got the ATEs and was pleasantly surprised • user gets a big box with a book inside it • user asks the big questions • user tempts fate • user has a good feeling • user's niece is a klutz • user got some cool shit but got chinked on his soldering iron :( • user is literally suicidal >Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_612742.html
gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_185413.html
gearbest.com/multitools/pp_660514.html
igogo.es/product515769.html
aliexpress.com/item/soft-mini-type-V-port-function-anal-plug-opening-anal-plug-SM-supplies-toys-G-spot/32730454989.html
aliexpress.com/item/a/32818637693.html
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/61052739/#q61054182
ebay.com/itm/Forceful-mini-stainless-steel-Crossbow-Archery-2017-/253045567513
s.aliexpress.com/UFnMZjeI
aliexpress.com/item/donate-to-comfys-patreon/32750141742.html
gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_436654.html
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_620904.html
gearbest.com/robot-vacuum/pp_625062.html
gearbest.com/robot-vacuum/pp_615462.html
gearbest.com/game-controllers/pp_391926.html
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_638129.html
gearbest.com/robot-vacuum/pp_440546.html
gearbest.com/robot-vacuum/pp_591385.html
gearbest.com/robot-vacuum/pp_616196.html
gearbest.com/stylish-sunglasses/pp_650301.html
aliexpress.com/item/URANT-2017-Newest-Mini-Bluetooth-Receiver-Wireless-Adapter-3-5-mm-Output-for-Tablets-with-Mic/32814609068.html
aliexpress.com/item/Portable-USB-Wireless-Bluetooth-Stereo-Music-Receiver-Dongle-3-5mm-Jack-Audio-Cable-for-Speaker-for/32229041487.html
s.aliexpress.com/JRN7nmye
aliexpress.com/item/Mini-Zoom-CREE-XM-L2-XML-T6-XPE-Q5-Led-flashlight-Torch-rechargeable-Flashlight-3800-Lumens/32731668718.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for my dildo is stuck in my ass

updating on the soldering gun situation. didn't open a dispute, they'll just send me another one.
not sure what to do with the eu plug one now.
pic related marked out the tracking and cropped out my first message with the picture of the plug and the mailing label to verify with them.
guess they don't like disputes? what happens when they get one?

if they get too many ali shut downs their account for some time, and if they still get more they close the store

that explains it, oh well guess i'll play the waiting game again.
took 11 days for it to arrive the first time, at least i can compare with how long it takes to arrive the second time.

Some user had to change to soldering tip because it had a electric potential of 120V, you better check yours.

yeah i asked about that but never got a response. what exactly did he mod to fix that? just change out the tip?
it's my first soldering gun, so still feeling my way through all this stuff.

I also wanted to ask that user, he just said he changed the tip but which tip he used idk.

anyone know any good chink portable voice recorders on the cheap?

Best Chink Cheap AF Game controllers?
I want one NES/SNES/N64 themed and a few spare USB xbox controllers. wireless ones would be nice too

they're cheap for a reason
buy a full-sized 8bitdo controller of your liking + original Xbox One S controller

If you want a controller that's actually enjoyable to use, then it's not going to be cheap. The shitty $3 NES/SNES ones aren't too bad, but you might get some diagonal directions that are unresponsive, but for the N64/xBox, then don't cheap on them.

Fuck, So Cheap Nes and Snes works but ill have to buy atleast half decent controllers for anything else. Damnit.

Jesus christ why is there a pic of a baby in a buttplug ad?

Are chink dildos really that bad? ive been thinking about ordering a few ones and sell them to my friends

How frequent should I add thermal paste to my processor? Should I get those 6$ artic one on ali?

once a year at lest

my new tennmak pro arrived after 14 days, they sound really good, I'm very satisfied with my purchase.even if the chink sent me the black version after asked for the clear one like 4 times

forgot the pic

>Ordered a keyboard a week ago with swiss post shipping on aliexpress
>tracking code doesn't work at all

Did they give me a false tracking code? What do I do?

Fuck off

8bitdo are Jews

>a week
no nigger it takes time to show up

Shouldn't it already be trackable if they gave me a code? The earbuds I bought didn't have this problem.

lost my gearbest virginity to a shitty mi 5 phone case.
i wanted to buy a knife but shipping was too much

What happened to that user that ended up buying a bunch of hemp plants?

Also is there any half decent desktop mics for gaming that anyone could recommend?

Not a shill, just asking: why do you guys use aliexpress/gearbest instead of eBay? most of the shit i see is cheaper on ebay.

Better purchase protection.

Do any of you do dropshipping? (reselling with fulfillment by amazon, or amazon merch or smth)

Used to, its a fucking mess: people treat you like a chink (which is the reason why im always cool to them), gets mad if their shit gets delayed by 1 day, want to cancel after you place the order, try to scam you saying their shit did not arrive... don't do it unless you are OK with all of that.

If you guys want a good EDC knife, these are on sale.

>Ganzo F759M (Personal favorite)
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_612742.html

>Sanrenmu 7010 (Meme status)
gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_185413.html

>ZANMAX 3101 Multitool (6.16€ with code Zmax3101)
gearbest.com/multitools/pp_660514.html

I don't own the Multitool but for that price and considering it uses 420 steel, I'd say is a deal worth trying, might order one myself even if I was sure my chink knives addiction was over.

I considered it but seems too much of a hassle for not so great profits.

do good chinese DSLRs exist?

Why do I love buying chink shit?
I don't need half the shit I buy but I still do because is so cheap

Also not sure about US but they want to charge me over 2€ in shipping for the Multitool with no option for free shipping, so fuck them.

On a side note, I found this

igogo.es/product515769.html

>Zanmax 3101 for 2.95€ (Spanish website)

i know

just bought a 4 cent ballpoint pen with also works as stylus for phones

This happened to me, i started buying shit i needed but i wouldn't get locally because im too poor/cheap to buy.
Then i'd buy shit "just in case", things i might need in a future.
Now half the shit i get i barely/never use.

I ordered the SUC phone from Banggood with EMS Express shipping. It says that the seller dispatches it in 1 business day.
I ordered it four days ago and the fucker only registered it for shipment two days ago. It's been four days from purchasing and the asshole STILL hasn't shipped - it only says "Notification of shipment confirmation" at the tracking page.

IT'S SUPPOSED TO COME IN 7-15 WORK DAYS. It's been 4 days already. How am I supposed to live without my chink phone??

It's the equivalent of going to the mall for women.

Just cheaper, so you don't need to suck dick to afford it.

Nah man twice daily more like

It took four days to dispatch because they couldn't find a Zuk in the giant bin of phones nobody wants.

Holy shit you ain't kidding
aliexpress.com/item/soft-mini-type-V-port-function-anal-plug-opening-anal-plug-SM-supplies-toys-G-spot/32730454989.html

Bought one of those too. The hole that the pen comes through makes the stylus all fucky.

my dads crappy chinese ebook reader died finaly. im thinking getting him some cheapo android tablet to use as an ebook reader, since the old one couldnt manage half the file formats. Any decent sub 50 bucks candidates?

get a motherfucking Kindle, chink ebook readers are all joke
unless you want to run lincucks on ebook reader in order to watch silent movies like that polish user

Ordered 3 NEMA23 stepper motors last Sunday, they arrived in 4 workdays, marking the shortest time anything's ever taken to be delivered from chinkshit sellers. It was one of the cheapest deals for NEMA23 steppers, too.
aliexpress.com/item/a/32818637693.html

Those chink irons all have the same design and take standard Hakko tips.

I don't see how just changing the tip would help though. If the tip is mains live then you have mains voltage getting out of the power unit and into the handle. That'll probably mean the ground has been shorted to live at the transformer and it's actually the power unit that needs fixing rather than the tip.

searched the archives and found the post for reference.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/61052739/#q61054182

O-rings for my keyboard arrived today.
Feel pretty nice. Took a bloody long time to arrive but only cost like $1 shipped, can't complain that much.

ebay.com/itm/Forceful-mini-stainless-steel-Crossbow-Archery-2017-/253045567513
no way would this get past customs

How good is this compared to the Ridge?
s.aliexpress.com/UFnMZjeI

Shoo shoo amazon shill.

Get a kobo.

Any chink GPU with specs on pair with GTX 1060? even housefire is fine, I don't care anymore...

good one

I've got a 1060 I'll sell you for 850

Zotac and Colorful are chink brands, go for that.

I meant something other than NVidia and AMD. I know those.

Can you guys recommend me a projector that I can take on a ship with me? Or at least point me in the right direction?

Wait, can I suck dick to afford chink shit?

Seems easier, and cheaper.

Crap camera user here

They are definitely trying to chink me, aside from asking for loads of video evidence, they have sent their solution to the dispute(AliExpress). They are offering me a refund of
(Drum rolls please)

I'd be surprised if it even had a ground

Hopefully AliExpress won't side with them. Is chargeback an option?

Should have got the one that's also a laser pointer and a shit flashlight

aliexpress.com/item/donate-to-comfys-patreon/32750141742.html

Any options on these metal card holders?

HOLD UP, how the fuck are you supposed to stick that thing in your arsehole?

In b4 it comes magnetized and ruins the magnet stripe on all your cards.

HUBSAN H002 Nano RC Quadcopter
$20.50 with coupon VIPRC13
gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_436654.html

Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32GB Gold
$135.18 with coupon CHOLLOTABERNAMOVIL
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_620904.html

ILIFE A6 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
$202.39 with coupon HOME
gearbest.com/robot-vacuum/pp_625062.html

ILIFE V5S Pro Robotic Vacuum Cleaner EU Plug
$149.99 with coupon V5SPRO
gearbest.com/robot-vacuum/pp_615462.html

PXN PRO 2113 Wired Joystick
$27.56 with coupon RAFAELCONSUMER
gearbest.com/game-controllers/pp_391926.html

Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64GB Golden
$249.99 with coupon MAXGB4
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_638129.html

Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner
$312.99 with coupon MIROBOTBK
gearbest.com/robot-vacuum/pp_440546.html

Cop Rose x6 Robot Window Cleaner
$179.99 with coupon COPX6
gearbest.com/robot-vacuum/pp_591385.html

Alfawise A168 Window Cleaning Robot EU
$113.49 with coupon HOME15OFF
gearbest.com/robot-vacuum/pp_616196.html

Xiaomi Anti-UV Polarized Sunglasses Grey
$43.8 with coupon OUTF
gearbest.com/stylish-sunglasses/pp_650301.html

>CHOLLOTABERNAMOVIL
Wut?

Not /csg/ related ut my Del M110 has never let me down. Super small, ~1300x800 native resolution. Only problem is it's not super bright so it needs to be used in a dark room. ALWAYS check the native resolution, there's a lot of shit out there at 800x600 or even 640x480

How old are you? What are you doing on Sup Forums?

get a real job m8

Any advantage to buying the Redmi note 4X 32gb over the 16Gb version? I just need to buy a bigger SD card.

any recommendations for a decent chink projector?

Doubt it :/

I've had one of those.
I would recommend getting one with rounded corners instead.
The one in picture will ruin the backpocket of your jeans if you sit down often.

>pre-advised

I keep buying raspberrys and oranges because they are so cheap but fuck the microsds, I had a ton but I'm now using them so I haven't bought more boards due to that.
Like, buys Orange Pi $10, buys microsd $15. Fuck.

Can anyone recommend a Bluetooth receiver->3.5mm?
I bought aliexpress.com/item/URANT-2017-Newest-Mini-Bluetooth-Receiver-Wireless-Adapter-3-5-mm-Output-for-Tablets-with-Mic/32814609068.html but it's a scam, only provides mono audio and doesn't have aptX afaict.

I just want to use my good headphones over Bluetooth.

are you even using the pis

Of course, why would I have problems with the micro ds if I weren't... I would just take them from the unused ones.

what are you doing with so many pis you're out of microsd

aliexpress.com/item/Portable-USB-Wireless-Bluetooth-Stereo-Music-Receiver-Dongle-3-5mm-Jack-Audio-Cable-for-Speaker-for/32229041487.html
Just tried, stereo is working fine. Consumption is about ~50mA

One media center per tv at home, one more at gf's. A RPi Zero (non wifi) for ssh, irc, backups and cloud. A orange0 with octoprint for 3d printer, also makes backups too.
A Orange2G is on the way for stuff on the go.
Yesterday I moved a media center from libreelec to dietPi which is really nice as you can barely do a thing with Libreelec.

Rate my gf

>not chink gf
>not chink drink
>probably not chink glasses
>hair styled using not chink products, because she still has hair
0/10 go away

>dating Avril Lavigne

The 2nd thumbnail from the right shows it in a closed position, I guess you do something to the handle to make the two halves open and close.

>not chink drink

Made me chuckle.

All of those are positives. We're here to exploit the chinks not suck their dicks.

What are chink drinks (other than poison baby food)?

tea

How's her Lyme disease?

>doesn't come with Buyer Protection

Despite the PCB having a place for a microphone, putting one there won't work. Just tried.
Disappointing...

Shieeet what you gonna do? I gotta get motors for a CNC im gonna build.

Not bad for a $130 phone.

I just found out my new roommate is a pajeet, what am i in for /csg/?

Large platform corexy 3D printer, still working on the design. I have a small CNC using these same motors as well. They're okay, but to lift the Z axis I had to get a ballscrew, with trapezoid rods they weren't strong enough

Ebay has worse purchase protection that Aliexpress/Gearbest?
Really?

>>Living in a country that doesn't have card with chips
>>Still having to worry about magnetic stripe
Must be awful to live in a third world country.

I buy parts off aliexpress (sensors etc) and it's pretty much the cheapest place to get them. The items on eBay are exactly the same at best and usually ship from China anyway but much less selection

aliexpress is better than ebay, gearbest is way worse
worded that last post way wrong

Is this a decent torch?
s.aliexpress.com/JRN7nmye

No, it's shitty. Get am xm-l2 instead.
aliexpress.com/item/Mini-Zoom-CREE-XM-L2-XML-T6-XPE-Q5-Led-flashlight-Torch-rechargeable-Flashlight-3800-Lumens/32731668718.html