youtube.com/watch?v=ZjJUVsmjIj4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who cares man.

"slash g"
It's slash g slash, Linus :^)

>slash g

i wish the reddit man would leave

since when does he browse Sup Forums?

Remember when he was trying to make NAS and fried two mobos?

ehh.. It's less clumsy than "Sup Forums g", and it's not likely to be confused by r/g, and without the context being specifically Sup Forums, just saying "g" would be confusing to a lot of people.

since when are people not aware of Sup Forums?
since when are tech enthusiasts not aware of Sup Forums?

Yeah he's a marketer, he has no IT education

He should have said "Hiroshimoot's 4channelâ„¢ Technology Board"

He has no formal education, but he knows a lot more about consumer and commercial tech than most people on Sup Forums.

>just saying "g" would be confusing to a lot of people.
that's how it's said, but good. the less people that come here, the better.

99% people i know (even in CS) think "Sup Forums" is the singular board of Sup Forums or Sup Forums. They don't know Sup Forums exist, or any other boards beyond Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

They browse leddit instead.

>just saying "g" would be confusing to a lot of people.
On one hand this is the tech community and a lot of people know of Sup Forums in the same way that a lot of weebs know of Sup Forums, but on the other hand LTT applies to the lowest common denominator of the PC MUSTUUURD RACE so I guess there are people who have never heard of here at all.

You don't need formal education

t. Linus

Remember when he made a RAID 50 and died?

if you think calling it g is too confusing just say Sup Forums's tech board

anyone who is anyone shitposts on Sup Forums, because this is the be all end all social media site, even rejects from all the other chans main this one

>They browse leddit instead.
There are some good subreddits

give /r/milliondollarextreme a wiz

literally no one in my cs program knows Sup Forums exist. see what i wrote here

Yay.

>slash g

Did we hit a nerve, Linus? Keep shilling your gaming bullshit and let Sup Forums care about the important stuff.

>anyone who is anyone
not the nobody jerkoffs from your "cs program"
I don't mean any offence, but seriously dude, come the fuck on
whatever shield we got from the normies, if anything needs reinforcement

Is he right? is "Slash-G" really a bunch of AMD fanboys?

my cs program is full of normies and SJW. they literally think Sup Forums is just b or pol. they would be surprised to know any other boards exist. they only reddit & think all memes come from meme economy on reddit

>we have reached the same level of fame and normality as reddit
What went wrong?

Just went there
I don't think I get it, what is it?

IS it some big normie meme board cause that's all I've seen so far

I think it has to do with Sup Forums being relatively normal compared to /r9k/, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums

yea that user in pic related was larping tho

We made too much noise and made a reputation of being the "cool underground edgy" website
Now with the new wave of "le edgy 9/11 shrek we are nubmer one lmao" memester teenagers this place got infested, /wsg/ is completely compromised, 100% compromised. I dare you to go there and say nigger.

its just a reddit for mde (my digital escape) fans

>I think it has to do with Sup Forums being relatively normal compared to /r9k/, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums

Because Sup Forums is generally more focused on technology than stupid bullshit like console flamewars and mindless racism, it doesn't make us more normie.

infamy =/= fame

>damage control

Thanks for ()
I would've had no fucking clue what you were talking about

Hitatchi is listed TWICE on the Intel """""""""""robust ecosystem""""""""""" slide

KEK

Google Sam Hyde. Million Dollar Extreme is his YouTube channel. He used to have a show on Adult Swim, but it got cancelled after he started making fun of some second rate BuzzFeed journalist who started a crusade to have the show cut.

Sup Forums was never as extreme as it's reputation and never as normal as the whiners would like to believe.

Without usernames, your average closet narcissist can't virtue-signal their way into feeling accepted. The only people who post here for extended periods of time are doomed to become the same fucking weirdos we are, at least on the inside.

He should have said 'the technology board of Sup Forums' instead of 'slash g' imo

Get a real job, Sam. Your show was shit and blaming it on obese womyn is just cringey. Isn't Sup Forums is where you belong?

I love how they say software isn't optimized for newer CPU. No shit sherlock!

linus (((shill))) """tips"""

it's g
or as i've recently taken to calling it - just g

What do you call it then, mr. autism?

I'm not even a particular fan, but to say that the show wasn't cancelled over personal politics is retarded. It performed markedly better than other shows that have been running for years on AS.

so wanna explained why you're watching linus

Gee

Linus is probably reading this thread right now.

Say something nice about him.

Me personally, thought his Comic Bento segment was very cool.

he was good 4 years ago

Is it true he's really hard to work for?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjJUVsmjIj4

Will he ever top that remote control firetruck unboxing?

A former employee of his said linus is a cunt of a boss and the pay was really low.

I'd like a source on this because I'm interested in it

oc pls steel

If you look a bit deeper into the xeon intel compared to the 1800x, it's ~$2200 USD. So it's fair to compare a $450 desktop cpu to a $2200 server cpu? Come on intel, at least TRY to make a good case.

You know that Intel is sweating when they need to more or less lie about AMD cpu performance. But that's what happens when you're spoiled with almost all the market share. Once the good times end, you actually have to... You know, produce a decent product at a decent price.

Intel are like retarded kids that had their candy(market share) taken from them and now is going tantrum and crazy.

They should have actually tried instead of giving everyone a 5% increase every 9 months for the last 10 years

Fun fact. They underclocked the 1800x when they tested it.

Hey Linus if you're reading this thread.

Can I fuck your wife?

Instead of Luke I'll be more gentle.

I'll even offer to pull out so you don't have to raise another one of Luke's children.

Holy shit bro

bruh invite me too, you can have first hole pick, i'll take the other

Well, I don't get a paycheck for liking Intel, duh!

Not the first time we have been mentioned on youtubers videos.

Linus if you're reading this too, how about you watch them fuck your wife and I can fuck you in the ass while you do it?

Thats a little gay bro save him for Luke

S L A S H G E E
L
A
S
H

G
E
E

>you'll find plenty of hate for intel and their business practices
yeah no shit kek

>calling Linus a shill when he is ragging against Intel

I like Linus, he shat on Vega a week or two ago and AMDrones were SEETHING

Other tech reviewers were too pussy to shit on AMD over fear of losing subs

I KNEW THIS FAGGOT WAS SHILLING HIMSELF ON Sup Forums GOD DAMMIT.

The downfall of this fucking site
End me

no, we just hate jews.

Didn't they have to buy the last AMD card they reviewed because AMD are too jew to send out review samples

I haven't watched this guy for like, years. Is he still an ass to his camera man?

WHY THE FUCK WOULD SOMEONE WITH A SPEACH IMPEDIMENT TRY TO BE A VLOGGER?

don't you dare to insult Isaac Arthur!

>Intels good when not having a competitor,

Good Goy.

Sup Forums is literally r/AMD

Even with all the full blast AMD shilling and crapping over Intel the 7700k still gave him a commission with his Amazon affiliate program with the Ryzen CPUs just below the i5.

We are number one is a high quality même and has produced many, many good memes

how ?

Kill yourself

I'm sorry you have bad taste and hate fun. I'll be watching grandayy and enjoying myself.

moot says slash g

For me it's just Sup Forums as it is in text form, no pronunciation required.

doesn't need a pronunciation
doesn't leave the internet
doesn't leave Sup Forums

Confirmed autists

kys

/thread

Seriously 86 replies you stupid fags?

you forgot to count these:

>that image
dumbest shit I've read in a while
>Sup Forums got Trump elected meme
>paid shills meme
no one gives a shit about Sup Forums, if you left your room every once in a while you'd see a world larger than a few dozen fifteen page boards.

Pretty impressive that these clowns don't even know what the "SMT" acronym actually means.

SYNCHRONIZED
ahahah

Then another muckup after the synchronized nonsense with the performance figures at 2.2GHz Xeon vs Ryzen, firstly not knowing how SMT works(basically SMT works by putting to work unused parts of the chip, and a chip at that clockspeed will hit its 'unused' parts far sooner, in any case, not even 32 EPYC cores run at these low clocks, much less 8) secondly not knowing chips behave differently at certain clockspeeds, also ignoring that clock domains are a thing, + there's a platform difference.

Also is it single thread SMT or all thread SMT?

tl;dr these clowns are clueless.

Erm, no, they just couldn't remember what AMD was calling their hyperthreading implementation.

They don't call it anything, it's SMT, only Intel has a marketing name.

And they call it "synchronized multi threading" a minute after.

This.

Man, that other guy that does these shows is so autistic with the way he speaks

Jesus Christ, can this e-celeb trash get a site wide ban asap please? Seriously mods, this isn't board culture, this isn't a worthwhile thread. This is a bunch of Facebook teenagers jerking off to shitty overproduced videos of sponsored goods. Seriously, if you carry on Linus, you'll regret it.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to believe that shitty image? Honestly, Reddit migrants have fucking RUINED this site.

Linus just said in this video that he doesn't really know much about how CPUs work internally and leans on others for that.
At least he admits it, unlike that hippie from GamersNexus that thinks he knows something.