Lesbian here

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight

" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

Finished for you

Yo good to hear. We're all going gay.

Men don't meltdown over the tiniest shit, and I enjoy talking about my problems with my partners. When a man has a problem he just says it to your face.

It's easy to tell when he wants to fuck. He doesn't hide it behind a dinner date and a movie neither one of us gave a fuck about.

Also, men give better head. Let's face it that's all that really matters.

ty

Do you poop?

>we are taking over the workforce

not the ones that are actually needed to keep up a society like building houses or wiring eletricity or laiding water pipes

>we dont need men for protection anymore

yeah and then you get conquered and raped by others.just look at how feminizing men turned out in the west.europe is literally getting conquered right now.

also you are smaller,dumber and weaker than me and im going to fuck you wheter you want it or not and you cant do anything about it.

>we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis
How will you accomplish that when the doctor will have to be right next to you?

Girls are only good when they are still lolis, but they rot very quickly.
This is why I prefer boys.

Boys rot even faster than girls. Ever seen a trap over 30?

A cute boy doesn't need to be a trap

Fun fact: i only expect sex from woman

if we talk about looks then yes but if we talk about personality girls are rotten to the core when they reach 16.

Ever seen a cute boy over 25?

No argument there but the point I was countering was one based on looks. Women never age past 15, mentally. Not all of them are rotten inside but most are- it's mostly the effect of the imbalanced gender positions. Constantly being solicited for sex and praised and showered with complements and wealth completely destroys their minds.

>It's easy to tell when he wants to fuck.
Yeah, the signs are that they're awake and breathing.

Technology

I'm jelly.
This isn't Sup Forums, it belongs to Please go and stay go.

Good. I don't want any of you nasty skunks anywhere near my wallet anyways.

into the gas chamber

Is feminism Technology?

Saved, Thanks

This is clearly a technology thread.

>the os made for lesbians
BY MEN
>iphone,the phone made for lesbians
BY MEN
>hot water and eletricity for lesbians
BY MEN
>guns to protect yourself as lesbians
BY MEN.........

What about girls(male).

Where do they fit into your master plan?

Maybe you can just enjoy yourselves with traps

Install debian.

DebianLesbian.jpeg

Since you are already posting picture of girls(males) can you please answer my question? Thanks.

why is this on Sup Forums?

why are people replying to a troll thread?

why do people believe this stuff?

Want some dick?

Forgot to link because I was too tired
Also, Honoka and Maki are not girls(male)!!!

Nobody cares about women anymore. QT femboys is where it's at.

>Also, Honoka and Maki are not girls(male)!!!
I have VERY bad news for you...

Their mouths are on the side of their faces :/

Lesbianism is just a phase though. Lesbian relationships are just deep frienships. Life long lesbians are actually just female to male transgenders.

The Greeks had it figured out millennia ago.

Trump will gas you all
Fuck you

None of this is true.

Lesbian couples have the most reportings of domestic violence though.

Sorry, but soon you will grow out of it and start lusting for dick. Its only natural!

This off-topic shit is too gay for /u/. Take it to /lgbt/.

>implying we won't shoot you in the head

Kys

5 cute facts about maki:

- She's a girl!
- She's a tomato!?
- I love her!!!!!
- Maki!!!!!!!!!!!