Remove i7 7700k from socket for deliding

>remove i7 7700k from socket for deliding
>5 pins get bent
WHO DESIGNED THIS PIECE OF CRAP SOCKET
JUST LIFTING OF THE CPU CAUSE 5 PINS TO BEND AND I BROKE OFF THE LAST PIN WHILE I TRIED TO BEND IT BACK

it might still work maybe

>I BROKE OFF THE LAST PIN WHILE I TRIED TO BEND IT BACK

implying you broke all the pins on the CPU?

Getting that quality Intel (R) hassle-free experience I see.

Haha retard

Ryzen(tm) doesn't have this problem.

>he didn't know that delidding was fucking mandatory
>he didn't delid the processor before ever putting it in the motherboard in the first place

It's your own fault.

I know what was deliding. I just tought it was a stupid Sup Forums meme like ryzen, but I was wrong

Er, the i7 series is pinless. Did they go back to pins on kaby lake?

>he didn't listen to Sup Forums

frogposting scum are not welcome here, this is simply karma at work. the technology gods do not look kindly upon you.

I am talking about the pins on the socket not the cpu

delidding shouldn't be mandatory.

Dude's a retard but, if anything, he is for buying a shitty jewtel CPU

wow, how fucking retarded can you be
I had motherboards with both PGA and LGA sockets and not even once have I bent a single pin, let alone break it.

Will a 1150 socket cpu work now that I have one less pin?

It depends on which pin broke. A lot of them are ground pins so it might work without it.

make all the pins uniform with a hammer, then cum on it so it goes faster

Yeah enjoy your random weird bugs because you didn't connect all ground pins

>delidding shouldn't be mandatory
You're right, it shouldn't be mandatory, but on the i7 7700k it absolutely is.

Er, um, uh, sweetie, the pins are, er, in the, uh, socket, dear.

for sure it did, AyyMD drone.
Because why would PooMD-infested marketing cancer like you lie on the internet, right?

Back to /r/etarddit with you, and don't post that one fucking image that you have.

How retarded do you have to be to bend those pins?

Just wait for a bios update like the rest of us folks do when we have a broken cpu.

dumb frogposter

i don't understand the pins are on MB on the intel socket no ? how did you bend them ?

>PooMD

How did you bend the pins on the MB by just pulling up? Did you do it in a retarded way or something? Like scrape the whole processor sideways against the pins or some shit?

Uh, sweetie, I'm uh, not, er, going anywhere, honey.

It's random m8.
My friend just built an i7-7700k rig off Prime day, and his is only pushing 65C under full load in games without delidding.

If that's not OCed that's still a terrible temp.

>full load in games

>65 C in games
Any real workload would have it at 80C at the very least

>full load in games
>65C

>Uh, sweetie, I'm uh, not, er, going anywhere, honey.
This cunt just clocked in, and this bitch isn't leaving until prayer time.

If you stick with the yid, you must delid.

You're not funny.

I guess I'll have to be the one to say this.
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN DESI/g/NATED
Watch your step poo in loos in thread.

at least decision people at intel are white, unlike PooMD

>65C
That is actually Pentium 4 territory

>Jew
>white

geez dude that must've suck but you're probably a rich kid anyway

There aren't any pins on a 7700k

>terrible temperature
>ryzen cpu's hit 75 degrees while soldered at 3.8-3.9 ghz

don't ryzens hit 60C at full load? That's what people were showing in AIDA64 stress tests.

>Intel users are THIS retarded

Not if you 'overclock them' and run 1.35v+ through them

>paying $300 for an Intel CPU
>the cpu has to be delidded to reduce temps
>Not getting a Ryzen for the same price which doesn't have to be delidded

Hahahaha, you stupid fuck

The whole phenomenon of 'deliding' is dumb as fuck. Why are hardware manufacturers playing these games.

Erm, what? lol

>Why is Intel playing this game
Because the company is being run by beancounters.

Its only Intel doing that

Your temps are higher than your IQ at the moment.

>eight cores generate more heat that four

Really made me think.

You save money buy not soldering with the added benefit that dumb asses will fuck up delidding and buy the same processer twice.
Who ever thinks that Intel is not soldering there processors is due to technical reasons is a gullible twit not realizing how much extra money Intel is making off this

Yes, he is.

My fucking 8350 never goes past 55C full load kek

>not getting a Ryzen
And have abysmal clock speeds, and maybe just maybe a 4.0 ghz overclock if you are Lucky?

Watercooling?
>all Ryzen cpu's are 8 core

maybe you shouldn't have gotten a cheap motherboard

i reseated my 6700k with no problems at all

This triggers the AMDrone

>all Ryzen cpu's are 8 core

>all Ryzen cpu's[sic] run at the same temperature

too bad you can't game with all those cores, or i'd buy a ryzen chip

Yup, can't game at all on Ryzen. Literally every game crashes and explodes in flames after running at 0.1 FPS for 10 seconds.

>blame Intel for this
How the fuck do you bend pins on a cpu socket?

You're not supposed to apply any pressure at all, cpu's fit perfectly in sockets meaning you can just lay them in the socket.

>gaming
>on rypoo

This is the only reason I'm not getting Ryzen, I hope they can close the gap with Ryzen +.

I don't really care about the brand, just want the thing that performs the best

Nice one, I could probably get mine to 4.7-4.8 ghz stable if I wanted, but 4.5 ghz is already fast enough and temps are very low even on air cooling, comfy as fuck

>1920x1080

LMAO

If you game, that is actualy true, if you do alot of production work, get Ryzen obviously

You're right, we should test at higher resolutions where the gpu is the bottleneck so the deltas become smaller and it looks like Ryzen isn't so bad

Hi Pajeet!
Is EPYC truly 4 desktop dies glued together?

Triggered

I'd rather see how upcoming titles will do on Ryzen, I don't think there's any point testing shitty games with inferior engines on recent hardware.
I expected better of Prey though.

>I don't think there's any point testing shitty games with inferior engines on recent hardware.
It depends some people spend a lot of time on shitty games with shitty engines. For them I can see why benchmarking those games matter.

My xeon doesn't get that hot even in avx prime and my cpu fan spins at 700 rpm.

If you tried to bend them back, that's all the proof I need that you pulled out the CPU like a kid with downs syndrome. Your fault.

>I don't really care about the brand, just want the thing that performs the best
>rypoo

Yeah, you clearly aren't biased as fuck or anything.

Also let's go over these one at a time ..

- BF 1
These results are screwy as fuck
- DOOM
Wow look at that 0 FPS difference Ryzen BTFO
- GTA V
Not sure what part of the game was tested but again results look really fucked up. No way an i3 should be anywhere near that high.
- Prey
All well over 144 FPS so doesn't matter much

That's what you get. There is no reason to delid. It's a stupid meme. You're an idiot for blindly following the advice of idiots.

>xDDDDDDDDDD

Corelet btfo

ok what the hell did you do while lifting this thing off of the socket? i literally dropped my CPU onto the socket while installing it and it did no damage what so ever

how rough are you with your parts that you break them you impetuous child? learn to be a little gentle and careful with 300 dollar parts you ham fisted oaf

Ur a nigger right?

if you think about it, intel was being considerate towards you

now instead of having to replace a 300 dollar cpu, you only need 150 for the motherboard

you should be thanking intel

This:

>2500k still 60+
N E V E R O B S O L E T E

>didn't get a 1700
you deserved it.

How are their temps so low? I have a 1600X with a Hyper EVO 212 and at 4.0GHz it hits 70C.

Overclocking then
>buying a cheap CPU and raising it's performance to the level of a more expensive CPU
Overclocking now
>buying an expensive CPU and pushing it even further, incentivizing you to spend as much money as possible.

Delidding then
>not necessary, really old CPU's had no IHS so the cooler directly contacted the die, and when IHS was introduced they used solder
Delidding now
>remove IHS which is extremely risky unless you use a tool bought online, risk killing your $200-1000 CPU just to get manageable temps since you were sold a CPU that uses cum as TIM

>buying a cheap CPU and raising it's performance to the level of a more expensive CPU
This is exactly what the R5 1600/R7 1700 are.

You have to be quite special to bend pins on LGA.

delidding then = lapping

>THIS THREAD HAS BEEN DESI/g/NATED
Confirmed

My oc'd A8-7650k with the shitty old oem cooler on [email protected] never goes further than 60 degrees C, does 40 on gaems , with 27 ambient temps
What's wrong with intelcucks

That's still okay, Kaby Lake and newer trigger people

I found it to be amusing

god you should of just left it alone there was nothing wrong with it . you just had ocd with the temps that meant nothing.

I got an i3-7100 right after it came out because at the time I was gonna get the 6100 but saw that the 7100 was only like $5 more. The shit Intel's been pulling lately with Kaby Lake X just pisses me off.