Headphone jack Inside iPad

Please help!
How can I remove the headphone jack

Other urls found in this thread:

appleplugs.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get it to the nearest apple authorized service.

I can't even fucking tell if this is serious or not anymore.

Pour some molten steel into it

Assume it isn't. Doesn't even know what a headphone jack is.

stick some superglue in it and pull it out once it hardens

Seems like some russian spies drilled a hole in your ipad to insert a transmitter and spy on you. You must have come home early or something and they had to bounce. Better throw away the ipad, change your adress and name and avoid using the internet for the next 10 years.

Give it back Jamal

>applel chinktrash
lmao

You already did, Apple! Silly goose.

nothing elmer's glue can't fix

Tell gf's son not to play with it anymore

Tweezers

Working as intended.

hack it

may be a magnet rod?

Don't use chink headphones.

I don't understand what is going on in this thread. I have never owned a smartphone in my entire life. What is wrong with this one?

see

Get paperclip
Bend a sharp 60degee angle in it
Clip of on of the end very near the bend to create a little hook
Stick the hook in the broken off headphone connector and pray the hook latches on to a some edge or ridge so you can pull it out.

That's what i would try.

>his ipad isn't courageous

To clarify
You want the width of the hook to extend the size of the hole in the connector with the intent it has to flex over a edge or ridge so once it passes it lodges itself in there.

>BUYING APPLESHIT

sounds like a cool >prank to pull out on normies
buy lots of such connectors for soldering etc and simply go and put them in people's devices

Bend the end of a needle to a hook shape then put that into the headphone jack hole

Looks like your iPad got a free upgrade to the newest model. :^)

It would be easier to just put a bit of superglue in there.

appleplugs.com/

Go to a dollar store and buy a pin vise, drill into the remains of the plug and then pull it out.

I had this happen, the only option is to get a BIC pen or something equivalent, take out the plastic ink pen part, and insert it backwards so the hollow tip grabs it an pulls it out.

Poo
In
It

>Poo
>In
>It
That may work for you, but it's not a universal fix.