Is this a decent deal?

Is this a decent deal?

sure man enjoy your dinosaur laptop

why are you linking apple board here when there are no macbooks in sight?

ThinkFags are gayer than anything made by apple

if you're homeless, sure.

i didn't realise fisher price made laptops

delusional apple user detected

It's a good deal. Offer $80, meet at $90. Buy beer with the other $10.

Why would you want a trash laptop in 2017?

Did the seller show pics of the BIOS?

Just looking for a throw away laptop for school that still runs decentI have a good laptop cuck boi, im finishing my masters at osu and need a laptop for school related work that I don't care about. Stolen, beat up ect. Not familiar with think pads and was looking for a portable version.

sure

Fix that font, holy shit

no only true computer users use mac
please do the needful and kill yourselves

Yes, I am. What's it to you?

yes pretty good, just make sure it passes the requirements that are there to protect you in the thinkpad wiki

Yes

>windows 7
>shows windows 8
also you're font is gay and that makes you gay bitch.

If you want something more portable look for an x1**e (x100e, x120e, x121e, x130e, x131e, x140e)

holy shit.
get a non autist font.

Your*

Literally get an elementary level education you cuck

x100e is barely usable unless you're running an ultra-lightweight linux distro, would not recommend. I have one.

Yeah. I got an x220t for $170

I'd buy it at $50 without the gay ass os. Offer $50, and tell them to keep the hdd, instal coreboot/an linux/and ssd.

Woof.

Thanks for the heads up user.

You got it. I think the other models mentioned in are significantly more usable. x100e(s) are like $30 though, fun to tinker with if you stumble upon one.

I have a X220, it is fine, but I don't know if it is worth getting today.
I had mine for 5 years, why not get a newer model and use that for 4 years?

>x220
>i7
>only 100 bucks
SHIT NIGGA JUMP ON THAT SHIT

I can't tell who's trolling who anymore.

Already have a razor blade stealth i just don't want to have to constantly be worrying about beating the shit out of it when I use my laptop for primarily word processing or excel.

Im glad you brough those up. I could use a small laptop to run torque to monitor fuel pressure in my evo.

it's a good deal for you, but you're pretty much ripping off the seller. judging from the font it's a girl who think it's shit because it looks like it looks like shit from the 90's

Bad deal. Claims to be Windows 7, has Windows 8 or 8.1. Still think it even has an i7?

This was actually my first thought.

True. But like other user said. Could just be person that dosnt know the difference between an apple or an orange

i think thats the font on OPs phone

This is what my font looks like.

dont listen to these mactoddlers OP the x220 is an amazing laptop for the price and they DO NOT BREAK, the worst ive had on a thinkpad is a ram stick dying but it takes literally 2 screws and taking of a panel to swap it out

>I can't tell who's trolling who anymore.
Before I was enlightened shitposts looked like shitposts and trolls looked like trolls. While trying to attain enlightenment shitposts stopped looking like shitposts and trolls stopped looking like trolls. After attaining enlightenment shotposts are shitposts and trolls are trolls.

Da fuq are you smoking on over there terry.

if you have a decent job, you will get a new 2500$ thinkpad from your employer. its almost standard nowadays.

why buy a 100$ thinkpad to pretend you are in the same league? just get the refurbished acer and lay low until its your time to shine.

Sup Forums thinkfags are like some sleazy sandniggers strutting around in a cheap suit to impress girls. its just not the same being a proper businessman.

What app is this?

OfferUp. My girlfriend got me using it and I'm on it all the time. I buy tickets to Seahawks games and concerts with it for the most part. Good place to buy and sell computer equipment as well. Simple interface.

I honestly like the look and durability. I got my undergrad supply chain and Logistics management so I'm not going to get a computer in my near future cuz it's not really a tech field aside from emails and basic data entry

POO

to be honest that makes sense. also, there is lots of supply of old corporate thinkpads, so they are a decent deal

also thinkpads are used all over the corporate world, not only in tech jobs

Sup Rajeesh making those rupees ha?

This was more or less regarding this comment

>if you have a decent job, you will get a new 2500$ thinkpad from your employer. its almost standard nowadays

I have a very very well paying job but have not been given a $2,500 laptop. One of the reasons I was looking for a cheaper thinkpad is because I frequently travel with my computer.

who needs girls when you have a clitmouse

I would do it in a heart beat, but then I'm used to Swedish prices.

Make sure it's not BIOS locked.
Also, what the hell is that font?

That's a given. I contacted the person and I just dont think they have any idea how much its worth. They said they would do 50 if I picked it up today

Also idk why its like that in app.

My font looks like ^

Very, payed that much for the i3 version, memory and HDD are irrelevant as I always replace storage on used computers anyway.

Well, I'm going to buy it now. For 50 bucks I don't really give a fuck anyways.

something something cia niggers

Someone call Kenny Loggins, this guy is in the danger zone.

why would anyone use their work computer for personal shit?

Can't be that bad of a deal, I got my X230t for $60 with no HDD or RAM.

ssd it and pirate windows

then it's good

I find myself using my actual desktop for computer and work for the comfort of a nice chair, mech keyboard, physical mouse, Bose QC35's, large curved 4k monitor, and overall speed.

Delusional autistic Applefags detected

those are all garbage

>Windows 8 icons
>Windows 7
Don't do it, It's a scam.

Don't fucking listen to this idiot, those are all crap quality.
Will fall apart after 2 weeks of use.

that font makes me want to kill myself

Why are you asking this anywhere but /tpg/? Are you some newfag or something?