Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer_(cipher)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any webapp or program using electron.

really makes me fink

Facebook

Obligatory

Google play is flipped sigil of lucifer

The old Windows logo had 3 trails of 6 black boxes each ( 666 )

The Ubuntu logo is a crypto star of David. The star of David has 6 points, 6 triangles and 6 sides on the inner hexagon.

Also both Windows and Google have the colors in it's logo, the so called colors of the rainbow. The rainbow has been a luciferic symbol ever since it was discovered that when white light ( symbol of Lucifer ) passes through a prism ( occult symbol ) you get the rainbow. This is why the upper layers of masonry are called The White Lodge, why the masonic pentagram is drawn with the rainbow colors, this is why occult organizations like The Daughters of the Rainbow exist, this is also why when (((they))) started the LGBT movement they adopted the rainbow as a symbol.
Good luck explaining all this to normies thou.

Also this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer_(cipher)

I'd like to remind everyone that IBM was the one that helped the nazis with their camps, the nazis who were nothing but a bunch of controlled opposition crypto Jews, like Trump.

To continue, even the nazis had satanic symbolism, the SS were drawn like two lighting bolts, this was a call back to the bible story about Lucifer falling down from heaven like lightning.
Same thing with the communists, the hammer and sickle are symbols of Vulkan and Ceres, who were the roman version of Nimrod and Semiramis, also known as Seth and Isis in Egypt. There's a very long occult story here and I won't go into it. If you want to know more read The Two Babylons by Hislop. To make it short, Nimrod was considered the first Satanist and after he was dismembered by Shem Semiramis continued the occult tradition, i.e. carried the torch. There's a pic on the net with Evelyn de Rothschild with a rainbow medal around his neck and his wife at the time carrying a torch in her hand. Now you know why.

This.

As an aside, this is also why in Diablo II you get the Torch in the secret level, although I don't know how the devs knew about the symbol since it's not something your average Joe would know. It can't be a coincidence thou.

Lol you're a fuckin wackjob

lmao my sides

Yep, that's a crypto hexagram. Also, I just remembered, Voat. It has a goat and everything is made out of opposite triangles. Voat is owned by bilderberger Peter Thiel, who sports a very crooked nose.
As an aside to what I was saying above about the nazis and the commies, this is also why the clothes they wore were so angular, always forming Vs. Same thing with ties, which are a phallic /occult symbol.

I know this is a lot to swallow but the real world functions very differently from what you've been taught.

I'm serious. I know Blizzard has masons in it because in the Goliath level in Starcraft 3 there's a building with a sign on it with two opposite Vs and a text that says Global Dominion. Or who knows, maybe they just like occult symbolism.

Didn't know that. I posted StarForce since it's literally hell in DRM form.

Yes I remember Star Force from when I was a kid, it really was hell, that didn't stop the pirates thou.

I have a couple of PC games I pirated that were cracked and had all the StarForce shit removed.

Ha, I just realized, the name Star Force, you know because the hexagram is a six pointed star. Even the colors they chose, white and blue. It could still be a coincidence thou.

Even in WoW you can get a Mason fraternity ring from a quest from the goblins. You know because the goblins care only about gold, are hideous and have huge noses.

How do you know it's not 999?

>999
>999=3*333
>3*333=3*3*111
>3*3*111=3*3*3*37
>3*3*3
>3+3=6
>6*3=6+6+6
>666
Is that really any better?

you would've been less /x/-tier autistic if you had just said "999 is 666 flipped"

xD

They can't keep getting away with this

If we can keep the net neutral, eventually they won't be able to keep getting away with it.

>information wants to be free

Honestly that's more like 999 considering the middle one is downward.

Whelp...

Sure explains those youtube videos...

>religious nutjobs are this brainwashed

Do you have a fedora as well?

>i don't know what to say so i'll call him edgy

>dumb fucking goyim!