Extremely poorly

Extremely poorly

everything is bluetooth

Extremely poorly

Extremely poorly

need to vacuum back there.

Extremely poorly

Extremely poorly.

Looking into cable-tieing it together so it's not such a rats nest.

I don't

The way there's nothing on the floor so I can vacuum easier.

Op here. I'm not done, but this is (shitty) progress

how do you make them stick? do you glue them to the desk? double sided tape?

I've tried tape before but after some time they just slip off.

For power strips like those I'd recommend screws for the best hold but 3M strips should work.

I use velcro for the cables and hot glue for the power strips. Use a staple gun to get the velcro strips to stick to the bottom of your desk. They're both easy to remove but hold hella good.

Overkill.

could you share your wallpaper ?
also, neat setup user , rgb strip ?

I don't

I dont. Every cable i have is too fucking short already.

Thank you desu uvu.

It is RGB strip, I mainly keep it off though and when I do have it on it's usually just white on the dimmest option, also here.

Aesthetic desk my dude. Is it nice and cool in the summer?

Use 3M heavy duty mounting tape, zip ties, zip tie mount, ikea cable management, and some other crap. gonna redo the 2nd area eventually but it takes a really damn long time when you gotta figure how to route things so it's not a complete mess.

Hopefully not as messy as it looks.
Mine isn't as tight as it should be, but I need extra slack to move shit around on the desk. Might weld up something custom that fits the shitty modem/router better, but for now the chopped up IKEA signum works fine.

This works for me

Like this. Get one of those clothing baskets that you have in wardrobes. Saw it to a fitting size and screw it up under the table. Then you can just mash all the cables inside it.

If there is one activity that will get the useless idiot they've saddled you with out of your hair it's tidying up the cables.
Apart from that, if you've done your install properly, you need never touch them.
Some people, usually non-tech, can't see how they can work properly if they're messy. They can, they do.
I used to work installing telephone switching equipment. Cable packs and trackways were works of art. Then there was the main distributing frame that looked like a 3D Jackson Pollack. It still worked.

If it shows, put it in a duct.
If it needs support, put it in a duct.
Otherwise, let it lay there.
Immense amounts of expensive time are spent on "hygeine". It simply never pays off.

Speak for yourself. Some people like to to keep their stuff clean, neat, and organized.

My cables are independent self-starters.

Cable management OK
Liquor management needs work

Fine. Do that.
Alphabetize your socks while you're at it.
An obsession with order is a sign.

Like this op

>1 charger for laptop
>one cord for lamp
that's it.

my desk has cable management behind the draws, works dank

>An obsession with order is a sign.
>says the guy that newlines everything like a retard.

I don't. No enough autism and time for that, as long as they stay out of my feet its fine.

do my what?

>Probably cums on the nippon flag when he masturbates.

I put an Ikea cable holder thing under my desk where I put everything in

also velcro zip ties

Extremely poorly