/balk/

Romania is not balkan edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAh9NRGNhUU
youtube.com/watch?v=hZjZoJFTOoc
dnevnik.bg/morski/2016/06/30/2787052_nacionalisti_napadnaha_v_burgas_protestirashti_sreshtu/
strawpoll.me/10627149
strawpoll.me/10627163
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEE

Finally a good OP.

knock knock

We're not Balkans either. Vojvodina is central european.

Romania is white

literally who?

sit on a cock

who's there?

your mom

ei do'nt hev mom

>data caps
L M A O

Vojvodina is rightful Romanian

good morning brehs.

;_;

oricum il iei degeaba kek

BAC-ul e o gluma lmao, stai sa vezi la facultate.

Where is the link to the previous thread you fucking bowlegged piece of shit

>mfw rumanians speak their monkey language in front of me

these anglos voted brexit just for keks.

like Eurovision mob voting biggest freaks of the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=gAh9NRGNhUU

ireland, scotland, australia, poor bastards.

>your actual face

wasn't It awkward for you editing that picture

no, because it was small, like ur penis )))))))))

it doesn't seem very small

had to enlarge it thru the flag

This settles it.

Romania is Nordic

You're used to bigger eh?

u jelly u can't get bigger? )))

haha yeah right you got that from your fap folder didn't you, you closet homo

what's wrong with being homo you conservative village savage

are you saying prostate-stimulated orgasms aren't 10x stronger than regular orgasms?

nothing wrong with it just keep it in Greece

holy fuck, the excessive faggotry on this board has just broke out through the roof.

da-l in pula mea bac, oricum meri dupa la ceva faculta irelevanta care iti fute nervii, banii si tineretea si dupa te trezesti ca n-ai unde lucra si poti sa te stergi la cur cu diploma aia, mai bine meri la frecat menta in strainatate si iei 2k-3k oiro,faci minibijnitarii,babardeli,alea alea

t. tigan

ogoirea papadopulus, there are greeks in my town who go to university and they shout and laugh like mad, you're all fucking 5 foot nothing arabs who think they're hot shit,be glad we're investing in your crumbling shithole

>excessive faggotry
>there is an accepted level of homo shit

yu so progressive now that ur central european, fastvenia

It's 65 percent Serbian, and the rest are Hungarians. How is it Romanian?

The ones you're talking of are the grecogypsies coming back to their homeland
Who else would choose to study in your shithole?

>Lordi
>freaks
remove yourself, lad

forgot to leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=hZjZoJFTOoc

dnevnik.bg/morski/2016/06/30/2787052_nacionalisti_napadnaha_v_burgas_protestirashti_sreshtu/

>Бългapcкa "пaтpиoтичнa" opгaнизaция нaпaдa бългapcки гpaждaни в пoдкpeпa нa opгaнизaция нa чyждa дъpжaвa

>down with the flow tatar

kek, must be a 12year old tatar who thinks dreads are hit, wearing black t-shirts makes him cool and listening to "metal" makes him toughshit.

fuck yea.

do you still pop pimples on your face?

kek, must be a 12 year old albanian diaspora who forces himself to wear dress shoes daily, shave every morning, listen to opera and pretend to care about politics to appear mature

shame the whores still won't lay him

gigig, if only this were true.

kek, must be a 12year old Janez who thinks metal is degenerate, wearing net-like semi transparent sleeveless t-shirts makes him cool and listening to "justin beeber" makes him the pantydropper of the hood.

fuck yea.

do you still tfwnogf but damn you are trying hard?

ceгa apecт и пocлe зaтвop, дa им пpъcнaт aнycчeтaтa нa тия pycoфилиcтици

>дa им пpъcнaт aнycчeтaтa
>в бългapcки зaтвop

Бpaтчeт, мнoгo филми глeдaш.
B зaтвopa ce cлyшa paдиo, чeтaт ce книги, yчиш ce нa cyдoкy и хaикy, и ce paзхoждaш вeднъж нa дeн към oбяд.

LMAOING

That has to be a joke right?
Disgusting country tbqh

ha haha! yes exactly! romanians are gypsies! everyone laugh at them! hahaha!

>Simon, a close personal friend from Kenya

bulgarian gorilla in disguise as kenyan to get swedish pussy confirmed

Lets see /balk/

strawpoll.me/10627149

Damn, I lost my image of that party mix platter.

Germany should just annex and rule over all of Europe.
By having that much population it wouldn't need to import sperm from Africa, and the only issue I have with german politics is solved.

strawpoll.me/10627163 my poll!!!

No, under no conditions. There is no "autonomy" within a federation/union

Just see the American states, you wouldn't call them "autonomous" in any case, unless it's about stupid things (smoking laws, gun permits etc). Allowing my country to set Regs only on few things while all the important decisions are decided 2000km is a non go to me

The other nordic countries have souless eyes and gay hair. Romania is most handsome .

They are in fact autonom with partially as well important laws. For ex, you as a non-american can distinguish between different states there, I bet you know that Texas for ex is more strict than most of the states. I mean even death penalty is treated differently, gay marriage, those are important laws imo.

need to resolve borders first and without autocrats interfering.

possibly a genocide or two along the road.

Going 50/50 atm, with almost no support for a federal state Europe without any autonomy for the regions.

I think if this vote would be held irl, the outcome would be pretty close as well.

voted 3, desu

>not knowing how things work: the post
decisions will be taken by representatives of all states, just like in the US and their congressmen.
what you describe is "annex me and fuk my shit up, Germany"

Looks like a slight win for one state Europe is coming in.

A ти мaй нe cлeдиш нoвинитe кaтo дaвaт peпopтaжи oт зaтвopитe.

>trusting convicts
>"yeah brah jail was totally horrible and miserable, check this video i filmed with my second iphone that i had in my cell"

>Britain is part of the EU
>politicians persuade the brits that the Union is to blame for most of their problems
>Brits vote Brexit
>they're getting ridiculed around the globe while they're getting economically hammered by everyone who has interests there
>the EU summit snubbed them hard and the top heads are showing the equivalent to animosity to the British representatives
>EU advertises itself as a union of brotherhood and cooperation yet treats one member who don't want to be with the rest as a scapegoat and that "there's something seriously wrong with them"

Those things make me wonder, this is happening to a non federalized EU. What will happen if the federation comes into reality and at some point a country or countries want out?

Will they send their armies, ala American civil war, to force obedience? Will they impose terror and sanctions?

If you think my skepticism is without any bases, then you're on the wrong side.

нeкa caмo дa кaжa чe cъм хoдил в цeнтpaлeн coфийcки нa пoceщeниe и мизepиятa e cтpaшнa

he's kinda right, tho
those reports are mostly exception to the rule, than something that happens everywhere.
in the US and latin america is really terrible, tho

>there's something seriously wrong with them
implying falling for Nigel Farage's bullshit doesn't literally shows there's something wrong with them...

greentext us with details

pay the fucking debts and we'll talk greekshit

Fuck gypsies remember?

Fuck gipsy

>It's the poor shitholes of EU crying edition

>be starry-eyed student
>sign up for a trip to Sofia Central Prison as part of a philosophy course, Michel Foucault and some shit
>high walls on a snowy day
>walk down a long-ass corridor, with metal door closing behind and in front of you
>people are being processed in rooms on the sides
>enter a huge circular hall with nets in the large empty central space between the floors
>corridors that spread out from the central space have doors like bank vaults
>iron, concrete, everything is grey
>grumpy policemen with mustaches everywhere

>illiterate frog eater
>calls me gypsy
whatever floats your boat, Luigi

You know they dyed their hair, right?

or maybe people got sick and tired seeing the EU imposing every kind of irrelevant, out of place and bullshit law on their asses and they just said "fuck this, we're going solo"

Farage isn't getting near getting elected to the PM of UK so that argument is invalid. It's like saying that last year's OXI vote was 100% due to Golden Dawn rhetoric (who also supported OXI), even though they get 7% in the elections

Just so you know, half of the countries didn't want you in when there was the Ascension summit for Finland in 1995, including your closest EU neighbors.

Our then Prime Minister Andreas Papandreou and his cabinet persuaded them during the Corfu Summit and via long arguments that Finland should be admitted into the Union and you were voted in

Learning a little history will be good for you

kinda boring, desu
i was actually expecting you to start with
>be me
>visiting dad...
:D

>italian boats
>floating

So fucking what?
Andreas Papandreou can kiss my ass cos your country got fucking exposed for the fraud it is.

Lost 10 kg!

>Farage isn't getting near getting elected
a lot of brits voted mainly because Boris and Farage's claims that britain is spending 300 bilion euros/pounds weekly
not to mention that the old farts living on pensions voted to leave

brits just fucked themselves in the ass with this move, and if the EU fuck them even more is completely alright with me.

also, you become the biggest euro skeptics in the moment when the EU found out what shit your government did, and started to ask for its money back.

pls no mr

Learning a little history will be good for you :^)
Your goverment literally cheated its way into eu by forging documents and shit. Thats why you're in the mess you are and we gotta send you euros.
I wish we didn't send you shit.

they'll be alright, I think. they won't suddenly even richer than they are now, but they'll adjust

the EU is a leftist dictatorship
a month ago they made it clear that no non-leftists can enter the EU parliament

if greece's fucked up economy ever fixes we should leave the EU

>claims
It's not a claim you dipshit.

Finland pls don't, some of the Greeks are here to feel superior to the rest of us. You're spoiling their fun.

>implying the EU wasn't aware of the forgery, if not helped in it

Fuck all ya'll mkay?

more reason to stay in this corrupt shit union eh?
:^)

>Your goverment literally cheated its way into eu by forging documents and shit
Not eu,eurozone,with the help of goldman sachs
One day you might learn the difference Sup Forums kiddos

They have a right on self determination, don't they? Just because you live in the fear of an upcoming Russian invasion and your participation in NATO and EU is your only way of averting this, you seem incapable on understanding what's not going well on this union

> EU found out what shit your government did, and started to ask for its money back.

We became sceptics from they moment they've started asking the implementation of reforms that will only bring endless recession and 0 future prospects. But yet again, you wouldn't understand this because you're bigoted against Greece so arguing with you is a non-go too
Well, you do pay us now, throwing your tax money into a bottomless pit, paying all of our lazy public employees with their fake degrees to stay on their jobs. That's why we voted you in :)

Κορφου μην απαντας, παω στο νημα μας. Τους επιασε παλι η μαλαkια σημερα

u da bes, Ros

One day you might find yourselves without aid and i hope you starve to death like africans.

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find it eventually. These things tent to turn up when you least expect them.

>minibijnitarii,babardeli
ce limba e aia?

their claims were that they will use these money for education and health system. On the day after the referendum, Farage simply said "no, we can't do that".

go fuck your retarded self now, Korppi

dialect Bucurestean probabil