YES POLAND YES EU WE ARE WITH YOU

Holy Fuck.

POLAND YES!
I quote:
>"The pictures show people of many ethnicities and religions in traditional Polish outfits and that they look *authentic* in them. The pictures are ment to provoke a discussion about the definition of Polish society and ask if a Pole needs to have a slavic type of looks and be born in Poland".

YES YES YES!!! FUCK YES!

A Nigerian named Fulake and Korea named Umi in Cracow traditional outfits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqTm3_spIHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leandro(ITA) in a outfit from Nowy Sącz and Maya(India) in a Kashubian outfit.

>Polish outfits
Those are Cracovian outfits.
Fuck off Poles.
I welcome this action 2bh.

Javone(Jamaica) in a highlander outfit and Verneille from Trinidad in a Łowicz outfit.

WE

Natsuko(JAP) in a Lublin outfit and Thesus from Puerto Rico in a Cracow outfit.

Easy there poland. It's only liberal retards and their way to push things. You just don't get angry and tell them it's stupid because those people have nothing to do with the ethnic national identity, because without the true pollacks there would be no poland. So they left idiots should shut up or I will call Omar from hell so he can do another shooting.

Rana(USA) in a Kurpian outfit and Maya(Algeria) in a New Sącz outfit.

The whole thing is tagged with comments such as:
>we are no longer a single ethnicity nation
>people from all over the world find their place "to be" here, in Poland
>society is changing now

There's much, much more.

Allen Chen from HK.

Katrina from Montenegro.

>Muh cultural appropriation

Turkish people in PL outfits.

Nwokoye from nigeria in a Polish miner outfit.

That's the thing. If I dress in a fucking samurai outfit I'll get shat at by the leftists from USA/EU, but it's ok for others to dress in my local stuff? What the fuck...

he looks pretty baller

Zauresh from Kazahstan.

>and that they look *authentic* in them.

lmao.

>leftists from USA/EU
Oooh watch out for those leftists! They're going to come get you for dressing up!

Really makes you think

Luis and Leticia from Spain.

By this time I don't have to tell you it's all Polish traditional clothes from different areas worn by people of other nationalities then Polish who live in Poland.

Random Indian guy.

so it's a cringe thread

I mean fuck. They put her in a traditional Polish outfit and gave her a mongol bow and arrow.

This is cosplay cringe tier.

He looks like he's straight out of some wuxia flick. Pretty neat.
We should adapt paper dragons as part of our traditional attire.

well to be honest most of them look better in our folk outfits than we do

it's mostly kids and old people who wear them - kids because of school plays, old people because they of folklore bands

>well to be honest most of them look better in our folk outfits than we do
cvck maximus

they look good 2bh

fortunately the folk costume for males in my region is breddy based desu

>The pictures are ment to provoke a discussion about the definition of Polish society
Here you go you are triggered the pictures reached their goal uncultured swine

>most of them look better in our folk outfits than we do
Yeah. The white skinned and non asian ones, the rest looks like shit

Woah.

kek, are there any actual Poles or anyone white in general?

My local one is ok. I like it at least.

light haired and blue eyed slavic girls belong to strong and masculine turkish and african males. diversity is what we all need

no its thew over way around

STOP

Nah. They all look pretty swell.

youtube.com/watch?v=xqTm3_spIHE
UKRAINE
YES

Because of russian girls like getting impregnated by men of other ethnicities nowadays in like 100-200 years there will be no cute russian girls left. but who cares what will happen in 200 years?

What's wrong with this picture?

pls don't do this poland

She's not white.

>monteniggers
>not white
But they are slavs too, how are they less white than poles?

She's swathy and not blue/gray eyed so only half-white therefore she's in that picture, because she's exotic for us.

Racist and rude. fucking white pigs

That's not very nice to your slav brothers tbqh.

Well they ARE exotic to us. You want me to lie? We're not tanned or swarthy, people like her stand out the moment you see her in the crowd.

Yo usay it's rude or racist but it would be rude or racist IF we would consider that she's worse due to her eye/skin colour, and I never said that. I just said that she's partly non-white and exotic.

>be Pole
>defends Asians and Negroids
Oh my gosh. You must be imsane.

some of them look pretty good desu

Native polish outfits are pretty ugly actually

>2016
>STILL resisting globalism

How insulting.

Pic related would be exotic to you?

Who funded this ?

>OP is a Pole
no
proxy Ivan

Looks like authentic proud Polish Husaria to me

>brothers
lmao
fuck yourself

They do have different faces and eyes. The left one is not though.

>people from all over the world find their place "to be" here, in Poland
Do these leftists actually think Poland gets any significant amounts of immigrants?

No idea. But a guy from New York thought it's a wonderfull thing to put those few non-whites that live in Poland, plus some models, in our tradditional outfits and make us qustion if ethnicity is so important.

So it's basically someone bringing up an issue that nobody cares about and is basically nonexistant?
I mean, for this to be a problem there would need to be immigrants like these getting told not to wear traditional Polish dresses
Is this a thing in Poland?

cringed

>brothers
Get the fuck out

>So it's basically someone bringing up an issue that nobody cares about and is basically nonexistant?
Yes.

We don't have non-white immigrants with the exception of some Vetnamese. Most of immigrants in Poland are Ukrainians, Belarusians, Russians. So the non-white immigration problem dosn't exist and it was created by some leftists.

They look no different than Scandinavian and German ones.
Yes

>Ukrainians, Belarusians, Russians
>white

>muh cultural appropriation

Thats funny.

desu I dont hate immigrants for the color of the skin, but rather their refusal to integrate. Would you rather see them wearing traditional polish outfits or a fucking burka?

hello Litwa

Why are you so egoistical, user? Didn't your parents tell you to share with others?

I think you misunderstood my post. I think the notion of cultural appropriation is about as retarded and tumblr as you can possibly get.

If you immigrate you should integrate with local customs

Cherry picking.

WAit a minute isint that your beloved Nasza wilno?

>WIlno after 1939
>nasze

U can take that piece of trash, once a thing is touched by polska. it is ruined forever.

fuck off to russia then

Wilno has the most Russian and Polska population.

i know you're a russian, now stop responding to me.

>krakurw

smog destroys brains

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Wends and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Wends, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.

Many Sup Forums users mistake Wends for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Wendish group is often called "Slavs", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Wends, a Central European masterrace.

There really are Slavs, but Wends are no part of it. Wends are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Wends, but basically it's Slavs with Wends added. All the so called "Western Slavs" are really Wends.

All white

>Korea named Umi in Cracow traditional outfits
it's more like woo-mi or yu-mi

Fuck off you autistic piece shit.

for slovenians

All I know is that black people are superior to white people

Glad the le based Poland meme is coming to an end, there's nothing based about a bunch of retarded plumbers with over inflated egos.

nice buttblast, my dear swarthy med friend

Seems like they're pulling the same shit on you they already pulled on us 20 years ago.

Have fun pollacks, in 20 years time people in your country will deny that there was ever a polish people or a common polish identity. They will say that being polish only means having it written in your passport and that anyone can become polish by just getting a passport.
And your own youth will scream "old racist biggots" at you for trying to tell them otherwise.

Welcome to west I guess.

At least I don't have a filthy round head and thin hair like you mongolians do.

t. uga buga

She's from North Korea - our good friend.

>mongolians
my favourite meme

Kako lahko podpiraš to svinjarijo med slovanskimi narodi, ki se imenuje Poljska?

Those are not cracowian you moron.

>svinjarijo

pig-face?

Nawet nie potrafią tego napisać poprawnie, słoweńskie zwierzęta.

when you're truly white you tend to care about others' whiteness

halfbloods such as meds may not understand this sentiment and that's ok, you don't need to

just uga buga away from me

I love southern slav languages, they're cute, CUTE.

it's the way they use j everywhere

cute little niglets