ylilauta.org/international/53703618
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

test

use the quick reply

Lads

boasting autism

Ingurlund

Should Irakleio be changed to Heraklion?

No. The reason why most proper names are in their native languages is because it's impossible to draw the line. If Irakleio becomes Heraklion, Athina becomes Athens and Peiraias becomes Piraeus, does Thessaloniki have to become Salonica? And outside of Greece, should Koblenz become Coblence and Braunschweig Brunswick as Praha turns to Prague and Lisboa to Lisbon?

>The reason why most proper names are in their native languages is because it's impossible to draw the line.
So are you satisfied with the naming conventions as they are currently? Or are there still changes required?

For all the flags in the extension, I mean

The only names in violation of the rule are the first-level divisions in Greece, along with four regions of Kazakhstan and four federal subjects of Russia. I'm not sure what to do with them.

Those and the Arabic countries, because transliteration then is challenging due to the fact that abjads omit vowels. There isn't likely to be a change anytime soon though.

test

>Last thread died too early edition

>Go for a drive through the countryside and into the mountains to get flags for people.
>Thread you post on dies two hours later.

Damn it.
It starts here if you want to get them

Can u post template?

Haven't posted my map in a while
rate

I want my Prague back.
Fuck Praha.

Thanks!

Where did you find Coventry?

weekly progress posts

Falkland Islands

Had Coventry for ages, would have more than likely been on Sup Forums as I only recently started searching Sup Forums

I think these threads have run their course. Let's make this the last one lads, don't create a new when it dies

You'd really want this general to die forever?

i think there's still a few more months until people get bored. i doubt they'll be any of these threads in 2017.

/flag/tism will never die

/thread tbqh famalams

In the beginning there were lots of things to do, but now it just feels like this whole topic got dried out to its maximum.

You have to admit, it's pretty impressive that a general about fucking flags managed to last several months 2bh

Yes, I'm not saying those past several moths were a bad time, like literally almost fucking everything that's possible to discuss about vexillology has been discussed here, but shit's started going to nowhere recently.

/flag/ ne mourra jamais

LONGUE VIE /FLAG/

Grab this rare regional while it's hot, boys.

proofs

Do you seriously have even a shred of belief that I'm not using a proxy?

well im assuming proxy until proven otherwise

What's in it for you guys

This, i was planning a trip to get flags for people.

Everytime I post something, I realise that you can't have too many flags.

you have to give proof

I'll be here til I collect the every last flag. Lets continue on updating Utah...

where can I get templates like this one?

Still need to add Cache County, Utah. Here's a logo, and since a German user asked what level it was, here is a little flow chart.

United States -> Utah -> Cache County

All counties in Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania will be remade tomorrow along with the new French regions.

Cool..

something to do

Kys

nice

Damn thats a sexy flag, proxy or not. Its fun to see rares up. Now I am just missing Wallis and Futuna, Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and Solomon Islands (for some reason, don't know why that has evaded me for so long) and that region is finished.

Doubt any of those first three are gonna show up any time soon...

I still need those three, Pitcairn, New Caledonia, Northern Marianas, and USMOI.

Someone from the french general is from New Caledonia

More and more dutch posters use the script now, still the only guy from alkmaar

Alkmaars flag is quite sexy

I always thought more people lived in Galicia and seeing their flag would be easy.

There is no apparent correlation between how many people live in a place or post here and who gets regionals. It is easier to find regionals of obscure parts of wales on here than boroughs of london, and italians and irish rarely post with regionals despite there being many here. And for some reason, greeks love regionals even though its not that big of a country here. So who knows

Holy shit lads

This site has DUCKS

diochan.com/int/#

how do you keep finding these fucking boards

I've found out about a few from this

r8 my ducks

Sup

ay, post here pls m8
circleboard.org.Sup Forumsres/464929.html

autism/10

Thanks

quite nice desu.

Svalbard and Jan Mayen, stealth rare

>tfw no unofficial Svalbard and Jan Mayen flag to add to Sup Forums Flag Fixer

What are the ones that aren't listed on this?

Belchan is even deader than uchan

>international board without flags
For what purpose.

Where is the Sicilian guy that posts all of the regionals from threads? I'm a lazy faggot that only takes flags from that

Can someone teach me how to merge a flag with this template without having to download photoshop?
i have a 64 bit windows 7 OS and have no idea how to edit the template and add flags on it

thanks family

Just copy the flags and paste them on the map in ms paint.

Also please post in here m8:
circleboard.org.Sup Forumsres/466059.html

you should collect spurdos from ylilauta

I already do

post map

i did
also
how do i fit a flag on a country that is smaller then the flag?

nvm im being a retard

ok

Thanks lad.

Just place the flag next to the country I guess.

I would also like 2 kno this. Or at least what was the script he ran

>Kyrzygyzyzgyzgyzstan doesn't have a spurdo

wew

Also wtf is that thing next to Ireland and Portugal

>mt athlos
holy shit

Debt collector

Get regionals plz.

Back to comfy Arch lads

Ylilauta Hong Kong, quite rare on Yli
ylilauta.org/international/53703618

oh fug:DDDD

noice

Template pls ;(

Are there even safe?

ooh i like these flags

>Point Roberts
Is there a bigger JUST moment in all of international border planning?

Haven't posted this bad boy in a while. Too bad the flags I need are ultra rare or haven't posted in at least a year

I'm in the same boat. Micronesia or Marshall Islands has gotta post sometime

>Micronesia total posts are 0.0025752
>Marshall is 0.0075242

Tough luck

Have the template mate ? Not the one in the album, the whole world please.

and so my autism begin
thanks