Why do the Swiss keep getting away with it?

Why do the Swiss keep getting away with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

swissinfo.ch/eng/a-dark-chapter-in-history_recognising-switzerland-s--slave-children-/35429120
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lolwat

swissinfo.ch/eng/a-dark-chapter-in-history_recognising-switzerland-s--slave-children-/35429120

Child slavery was nortmal in Switzerland just a few decades ago.

Swiss have no morals, this is why they are rich and succesfull.

wtf?! I hate switzerland now

lol who cares
go Switzerland

They're rich so no one can question them otherwise they fuck shit up, they're like the Saudi Arabia of Europe

Chocolate children don't feel pain, OP.

Also that official neutrality thing.
Nobody wants to be the one to challenge them because there's no way not to look like the bad guy.

Mountain jews are probably the smartest jews in the world. They seize all the assets of jews during world war 2, have company overseas so they don't harm their precious mountains, and then they set themselves as the most moral people in the world while building towers made of gold.

it will teach this young boy valuable skills on the labor market as well as money management; what's wrong with that?

Wtf, so niggers are touching my food? Can anyone recommend a chocolate made by whites or at least asians?

If there were better job opportunities in West Africa maybe these kids wouldn't have to work for Nestle's subcontractors.

Those child-slaves should blame their parents for not building a society, in which their children don't have to be forced into slave-labour.

They're not neutral. They just don't know which side Chuck Norris is on.
Hahahahaha!

I'll see myself out.

france is doing that same thing in africa also

Do you consider argetinans white?

don't criticize some korean conglomerate tried to purchase some farmland in madagascar. upstart chinese and koreans trying to play teh game

>don't criticize some korean conglomerate tried to purchase some farmland in madagascar.
it was meme not even happened

Who ISN'T in Africa right now? Even finnish companies are likely guilty of something somewhere.

delet this

that's the joke
what do you mean 'right now'?

In the general sense of conducting business in Africa or with companies in Africa in the current year. Yeah the continent is a dump but it's a very resource-rich dump with no rules whatsoever.

>Reducing Niggers
>Producing Chocolate
Best Deal ever.

it's been like that for the past 200 years, even for finnish companies. the only exclusively 'right now' thing is china engaging in unprofitable colonialism larping

Wedel

(citation needed)
or fuck off

First question which came to my mind

Cacao only grows in places full of blacks.

I guess there has technically been a tiny amount of chocolate to come from the two trees Hershey has inside their visitors' center turned overpriced novelty store. But all of it likely ends up in the bathwater at the Hotel Hershey (yes, this is a thing they do) simply because growing in a greenhouse-like environment probably isn't good for the flavor.

Mmmmmm... ...slave labour chocolate...

Here I am touching and desecrating your filthy post!

I approve of child labor as the only kids around my area are trouble makers. Rather have them work than be criminals.

at least through all their hard slave labor they're able to climb up the ranks and improve themselves and their communities,

that's how this works, right?