How are the Olympics preparations going, you guys?

How are the Olympics preparations going, you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/goias/noticia/2016/06/policia-federal-faz-operacao-para-prender-carlinhos-cachoeira-em-go.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eKXJxLFj0cI
youtube.com/watch?v=1W_zM7koJy8
g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/noticia/2016/06/mp-que-libera-r-29-bilhoes-ao-rio-e-publicada-no-diario-oficial.html
politica.estadao.com.br/blogs/coluna-do-estadao/brazilian-army-patrols-borders-in-fear-of-mass-migration-from-venezuela/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normandia,_Roraima
youtube.com/watch?v=xsBff36o-Nk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>preparations

haha

hehe

hoho

>How are the Olympics preparations going, you guys?
A complete disaster. Stay at home, don't come to Rio.

We mostly don't talk about it. No one really cares desu. Politicians going to jail is more interesting. Just now the police arrested some big name guy. He is the big boss of gambling in Rio.

g1.globo.com/goias/noticia/2016/06/policia-federal-faz-operacao-para-prender-carlinhos-cachoeira-em-go.html

>TFW you are brazilian.
>TFW you are unemployed.
>TFW you are depressed.
>TFW you go to Sup Forums to laugh about other countries.
>TFW you see this post.
youtube.com/watch?v=eKXJxLFj0cI

this guy says the truth.

They're also going to arrest Fernando Cavendish and Adir Assad.

implying anything is going to change even if they arrest all the 513 congressmen.

Things have already changed you retard. Do you think that people just some time ago could imagine that important people were actually going to be arrested?

all of the robbers in Brazil are getting gather up in Rio de janeiro.

we're ready to welcome y'all with open arms

including ISIS

The buildings/arenas are done. We only need to clear the water (Will be impossible to do 100%) and kill/relocate the niggers. (This will be possible)
As usual, nothing will happen.

nothing changed. It takes 20 to 30 years to change the state of brazil. That if we start voting right and competent people actually apply to get into politics. So since none of this things are going to happen. nothing changed or will change.

Things have already changed, like it or not.

the WC went fine why is this one supposed to be such a disaster when it's just in one city too you'd think it should be easier to plan this than the WC

seriously ? do you really want to clean the water and realocate niggers? You dont know shit about whats happening in rio. Eduardo paes and his friends are selling the fucking city. The poor people are fucked up. they are fuking throwing the shit under the carpet already. watch this video. and stop talking shit. We should not give a single fuck about the olympics. We should (not only rio but all the states) think about secession. Everyone should make new constitution and stop ellecting commies. that should work.

Yep. Plus the federal government will put the whole army there and they announced today that they'll give more 2.9 billion reais to the Rio government.

oh here is the video :

Oh, and the 2.9 billion BR dollaridoos are for the security of the event.

g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/noticia/2016/06/mp-que-libera-r-29-bilhoes-ao-rio-e-publicada-no-diario-oficial.html

>secession
No, i don't listen to retards. IDGAF about favelados too.

pretty shitty. america doesn't want to let russia to participate

I've always wondered, what DOES the brazilian military do? You never hear about it.

Our Army bullies Paraguay and Argentina and is mostly stationed in the Amazon area. I've heard that whenever Paraguay threatens to raise the electricity price (we get some of our electricity from a binational dam controlled by Paraguay) the government makes some military training in the border.

politica.estadao.com.br/blogs/coluna-do-estadao/brazilian-army-patrols-borders-in-fear-of-mass-migration-from-venezuela/

Serious speaking, I'm expecting lot of happenings, but sadly, there is 99% of chance that nothing will happen and everything will be boring as always.

I think because the BRs already had the infrastructure to support the WC, namely a shitload of football stadiums. Because the only thing they love more than acting like monkeys is playing football.
Right now you're looking at multiple unfinished venues and filthy waters a couple months away from the event. I don't think they'll make it desu.

>The Brazilian Army is taking action regarding border control in the cities of Normandia and Uiramutã, in the northern state of Roraima, near Guiana and the Venezuelan border.

>The special operation named Ágata aims to show power without directly targeting the neighbor country. Even though the control is also happening beside Guiana, the troops are no further than 180 kilometers away from Venezuela. The Brazilian government fears that the crisis in Venezuela might attract a mass migration from the country.

We have a city named Normandia in the border with Guyana. Top kek.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normandia,_Roraima

>and kill/relocate the niggers.
Those who live in favelas and such are they registered or did someone just build a house at an empty place and say ''this is my house''?

Those are the people I put my hope on.
>Tenis (I am 90% sure Novak will crush everyone)
>Basketball (No chance we will be world No2 like 2years ago but...)
>Ivana Spanovic (she is hot)

Also
USA owns basketball
Europeans will get bronze, silver and gold in football
Thats it.
What is the begining date?

We made the stadiums from scratch because FIFA wanted everything new.

>I don't think they'll make it desu
They said the same thing during the world cup. We had a shit ton of shit unfinished near the time of the event.

Favelas are by definition irregular buildings.

The problem isn't the infrastructure, Rio de Janeiro politicians are really incompetent and are not paying police officers and doctor.
World cup was in the entire country, Rio de Janeiro sucks, hope they put the army in the streets or a bunch of people will get killed.

You also forgot to say Rio is bankrupt and can't pay it's cops, paramedics and teachers.

Just imagine ISIS bombing Rio de Janeiro.

Best day of my life. Too bad nothing will happen.

The federal government is going to pay them. In other words, all the Brazilians will pay for Carioca's incompetence.

This only reinforces my perception of Brazil as the tropical Russia.

Their army protect drug dealers and even stole a car from our army, our army should go even harder on them.

thy took our oil royalties. they are just giving it back. and saying they are helping.

>Just imagine ISIS bombing Rio de Janeiro

Brazilian imageboards would celebrate all the day

Rio(2016)
Pyeongchang(2018)
Tokyo(2020)
Beijing(2022)
I think all four cities will have problems in terms of finance. The economies of Japan and China will be in terrible situation at that time.

The Paraguay government IS the drug dealers. The Paraguayan president literally owned factories that were used to make counterfeit products smuggled into Brazil.

let them bomb it fuck every one that comes to brazil. i dont give a fuck.

Nah. Everything will go smooth in Japan. I can't even imagine what they'll use to badmouth Japan. Most newspapers are already hyping Tokyo 2020.

Why China?

>""""Our royalties""""
You are part of the union, not an independent country, meaning you don't own shit, the union does

They only bash third world countries though.
They did the same in the world cup and nothing bad happened (except the 7-1)

thats why i say fuck the union. secession now. Brazexit of itself.

>I can't even imagine what they'll use to badmouth Japan

What the fuck? There are lot things to talk bad about Japan:

1 - East Asians don´t give a shit to SJWs and cultural marxism, so they will do everything to Japan become progressive.

sort memory is a problem. we had huge protests in rio and in sao paulo. but i forget the uneducated cant recall politcal events.

Is it worth remembering if you're poor before it, and poor after it? That's probably what they think.

they who? those protests started a political event that caused a chain reaction that ended in the lavajato investigation (the investigation that started the impeachment on our president and set more than 300 people under investigation.) . So yeah it happend and it was very important.

Sup Forums weeb please. Stop sucking brown yellow dick and think for a moment.

Yeah, but for now suck it, the states owns nothing

>huge protests

Hahaha. During the world cup only small black blocks tried to get some attention.

say wot

yet i agree that rio votes like fuking northeast. We had such aberration in power here. First Cabral that was supporting dilma and lula administration , alongside with Eduardo paes as Mayor (and i will never forget Paes calling lula on the phone and showing his support when they were investigating lula). Now Pezao that governs like there is no one in the government. We have the Pisciani family that i cant understand how are they not arrested in the first place. Rio is a hellhole ... fuck this place im out of brazil soon.

don't worry user there's always this talk of being unprepared before any major event and it always works out fine

god!! Sup Forums australia are human beings with hearts. top kek. dude you guys should track and kill every single aus on Sup Forums. i had a complete different idea about you guys.

Get ready for zika babies after this

>Sup Forums
there's your problem
did you get called a monkey by australians on Sup Forums?

no, not monkeys. thats a low and unintelligent joke more like a . and we dont give a fuck about that. australians have a inteligent yet dark sense of humor. calling someone a monkey is more of a New Zealand joke (they are the worst, even worst than leafs, atleast on pol.)

Yes, it's all us no other countries. Russia and it's athletes dindu nuffin.

The stadiums are all shoddily built anyways. And a BBC reporter got hit in the head by a gas grenade fired a cop.

It as an AMERICAN reporter that got shot by a rubber bullet because she got in the way of the black blocs.

Planning on swooping in after the price drops post-olympics so I can go some language classes on the cheap.

MAKE BRAZIL GREAT AGAIN

seriously, you guys seem cool af

Not to be rude but was it ever great?

No.It is probably better now than it ever was

>an AMERICAN reporter

That makes it even worse since a single American life is worth 1000 Brazilian lives.

It's also interesting that a person that was supposed to be protected by the Brazilian police was actually attacked by the Brazilian police.

I agree with you youtube.com/watch?v=xsBff36o-Nk see this

Did you destroy all the favelas and killed all the people living there?

Those people were anarchist asking for free bus fares. They were organized by the Workers' Party because the government of São Paulo is controlled by the SD party, which is the opposition of the Workers' Party. Ironically the movement to impeach the Workers' Party president was born there, because that shit became a facebook meme and basically became a huge mass of people who didn't know what they wanted.

>destroying stuff and setting fire on stuff
>stoning the police
>supposed to be protected

No one told them to get in the way of the police.

Eh Japan has a corrupt committee and a few problems already. Not on the level of brazil because infrastructures better but still human shit fucking it up.

do not let your women come unaccompanied

As bad as it could possibly be.
I would advise you against coming.
Zika might as well be the news AIDS.

The only REAL problem I can imagine is the nuclear thing, but they got that controlled.

The japanese police dont investigate murders and call them suicide, i mean its still nothing like us but its a problem people can pick on

Meh it's going to be just fine, everytime before a big event in Brazil everybody says it will be fucking disaster, and in the end it goes just fine.

People never think something is possible or about to happen until it does.

Our empire and in the 1930-1945 were pretty good years.

Can't wait for the 2020 Congo olympics

>everytime before a big event in Brazil everybody says it will be fucking disaster, and in the end it goes just fine.
why are Brazilians so dramatic?

It's the foreign media freaking out, hues don't give a fuck about it.

Murders rates usually increase during these events because police of the entire country is busy guarding the event itself. This gives robbers a free pass to kill and rape.

During the world cup, more than 30 people were murdered in my neighborhood in a single day.

>Murders rates usually increase during these events because police of the entire country is busy guarding the event itself.

Bullshit. I wish Fortaleza was safe like during in the WC times.

Welcome to South America, do you want slow soul crushing poverty or quick death by bullet?

civilization v told me that pedro dubs was a pretty cool guy