/European Union/

Invited: core EU members, joined prior to 2000.

We seem to be in a state of desintegration. How is your country doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pancho_Arena
hungarianspectrum.org/2015/11/10/transparency-international-systemic-government-corruption-in-hungary/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/balt/

Latest polls prove that 70% of finns are EU-pro.

Anyone wanna guess who will gain indep- I mean exit next?

My guess is Denmark.

>How is your country doing?
Horribly, if you believe economists.

fuck the eu

australian can into EU? :3

Technically, there is no territorial criterium.

France+Germany+Benelux+Austria core european empire when?

goodoh

WOW! I am now a #EuroMissile

lads lads lads lads

Sure.. according to Iltapaska

you forgot italy

Nice butthurt there.

>posting a poll
>butthurt

Sure is. Vocal minority in this country is hilarious. They get mad when they see how much our goverment and people actually support EU

ello

no I didn't

How much is iltalehti paying you?

Gonna be a good day when the EU finally dies.

You (have been) voted out.

>nigga is actually believing a tabloid magazine poll

this.

Gonna be a good day when Gibraltar is just another part of Spain

Frankish Empire 2: Electric Boogaloo

why are we second class citizens
why are we threated like scum for our loyalty

Why are you crying
It's clear that the majority doesn't want to sabotage the economy since not everyone is a neetrat who thinks money comes out of the wall.

Cause you are a poor benefittor, rather than a contributing nation.

We are in the Eurozone

Can Slovakia into the EU core? :3

Is your quality of life up to the core members, or, at least, comparable?
Does your youth have a future, or do they move abroad, to core members?
That is the dividing question.

>EU sanctions russia which hurts finnish economy
>WTF EU FINLAND IS SUFFERING WE MUST LIFT SANCTIONS IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE GDP SHRUNK BY -0,2%

>Brexit
>FINLAND SHOULD LEAVE EU
>EVEN THOUGH IT WOULD HURT THE ECONOMY

?????
putinbots are very inconsistent with their shitposting

>have problems
>throw money at said problems
>money runs out
>shit hits the fan

Yeah, this union was always shit.

wat
we are in lad
senpai

Germany is too weak to stop disintegration of EU. Neonazi Russian agent Le Pen is going to win in France soon and do what Brits did: referendum.

This, desu.

1 WEEK
2 BREXITS

inconsistent is their second name 2bh
>why does NATO place battalions on our border we dindu nuffin dis be sabre-rattling
>we need to place a new division of tanks on Polish border just for security lads haha

Enjoying your fractured Union?

Sooner or later you will regret leaving us (unironically)

2?

If you're talking about Scotland they've been told to fuck off by France and Spain

Germany should invite to core union only countries that are its biggest trade partners imo. Of course Poland is most important country of Central-Eastern Europe accordingly to this criteria.

I dont think Russia is against EU

>Germany should invite to core union only countries with a GDP per capita over 20.000USD

ftfy

already looking forward to him trying to prevent an FPÖ government

Of course it is. Disintegration of EU is one of main strategic goals of Russia.

except they have done anything to achieve that, including funding anti-eu parties and bombing the shit out of syria

You can't be that stupid to ignore such money flows. BTW, i believe that such failed and bankrupt shitholes like Greece have GDP per capita over 20k$

Sturgeon always reminds me of the dwarves in WoW :^)

Putin says that he wants a multi polar world (in contrast to current world order where america is a hegemony).
So having a strong EU that doesn't fall in americas sphere of influence is in Russias best interest

How exactly is supporting Assad anti-EU?

Putin doesn't want united Europe that is able to defend itself against Russia. He wants conflicted and isolated European countries that he could play against each other.

Based Poland

Your president came over just a few days ago. I hope they were discussing strengthening our ties.

Not him, but I am all for Poland taking a bigger role in the EU.
The problem is, that I cant really imagine it happening under the current Polish gouvernment, which appears to populistic and egoistic to me

Yeah, Greece has been overfed by easy-lend money. They real productivity would place them below Poland.

The stark contrast in wages and job opportunities causes migration, from the periphery into core EU members. That is something that should be prevented.

I dont think I agree.
A conflicted and isolated European would turn into a bunch of American vassal states, and America is traditionally anti-Russia.
An Europe independant of US infulence could have good business relations with Russia

Morocco applied (long ago) and was rejected, but not because it was in Africa; its application was considered.
Plus, New Caledonia is part of the EU already (since it's in France) and they're right next to Australia.
In fact it's probably easier to join if you're far away from Europe since a recurrent problem for accession is longstanding territorial claims with EU members.
And funfact: for several years (1957 to 1962), the largest territory in the EU (which went by another name then) was in... Africa, since Algeria was an integral part of France (unlike the colonies).
Funfact #2: Guyane is in South America and part of the EU. And it's about the size of Austria, and larger than about half the EU countries (Yeah, it doesn't appear that way on common, Mercator, maps, but check the land areas).

So, Australia, why not? weird idea, but the EU is a really weird idea to start with, so you'll fit right in.

>How exactly is supporting Assad anti-EU?

putin achieves two goals:
1. back his buddy assad
2. flood europe with even more refugees. russia has been proven to target civilian locations, aiming at hospitals, according to some witnesses.

>That is something that should be prevented.

I doubt that more than 1 mln Poles would want to work in Germany. Now it is around 400k. Besides your economy needs workers, you suffer from massive depopulation

>A conflicted and isolated European would turn into a bunch of American vassal states, and America is traditionally anti-Russia.

But what if the leader of America is an isolationist like Trump?

Bam. That's the masterplan right there.

>A conflicted and isolated European would turn into a bunch of American vassal states

Bullshit, USA is coming out of Europe

Britain invited again now that Boris has dropped out of the tory race :D

If there wasn't a civil war in Syria by USA backed islamist rebels, they wouldn't be an influx of refugees to Europe in the first place

it makes no sense to trace back the civil war in syria to a specific influence. it is utter chaos.

You guys from the Ex-Soviet union overvalue the influence Russia has in the World.

Real power means economic power nowadays. Germany is easily dominating the EU, despite having a sorry excuse for an army.

And Russia is pretty much done for. Their average citizen has it worse than a Lithuanian, economically. They have an army to compensate for that, but that is all they have.

In my opinion, it would be a good thing. An isolationst America under Trump would force EU to take more responsibility for itself and create more unity between its member states.

Hopefully, with the British trojan horse out of Europe, Americas influence on EU will decrease

I disagree
The civil war in Syria started in the first place because USA saw an opportunity to overthrow Assad who is an ally of US rivals Russia and Iran

You're already in Eurovision, that's like 95% of the battle.

He means getting beat to fucking Iceland

>civil war
find the mistake.
a civil war is a war between citizen of the same country, hence it has to do with syria only.

it is true that the US backs the so-called Arabic Spring movements, but those are movements meant to displace dictators and have little to do with global feuds.

Russian influence is not about economy, it is about army, secret service and bribery. A lot of very important politicians in your country sit in Russian pocket.

fuck you
you are probably driving some shit we assembled for your greedy ass
get turked

>you are probably driving some shit we assembled for your greedy ass

Yeah, thanks for that, vassal.

Yes, but the parties of a civil war can be backed by foreign countries, see Ukraine.

>but those are movements meant to displace dictators
And to replace them with islamists

Not him but I totally disagree. Russia is way too poor to bribe German politicians

they are currently getting their asses sanctioned into 1990s living standards, while the eu parliament is busy begging canada and the us for a free trade agreement.

so much for "russian influence". they are but a cold war relict that failed to adapt for the post-historical period.

m8, i dont want to leave EU either, i just want massive changes which aren't happening. Ever.
Shit was sold to us as an economic union, not USA 2.0 with shittyer freedoms and settings.
Stop shilling fuckwit

EU FOUNDING MEMBERS ARE TOP TIER

BEST QUALITY OF LIFE IN THE WORLD*
*could include some 50% income tax, mass immigration from the middle east and africa and rampant neoliberalism

>In my opinion, it would be a good thing. An isolationst America under Trump would force EU to take more responsibility for itself and create more unity between its member states.
Europe is already culturally divided to the max, especially with the refugees and economic migrants in the picture. More co-operation between the states would be logical, but the average voter doesn't care about logic. They will fall for the sweettalk of anti-EU populists and at the end of the day, get our countries and peoples BTFO together.

Instability in Europe is really dangerous. There are a lot of exterior forces who are plotting access to the massive wealth this continent has created.

the main problem with the EU that core countries have is one that you (Estonia) certainly never experienced: unlimited mass immigration.

>Europe is already culturally divided to the max
I would disagree. Refugees and Europeans are culturally divided.
Europeans from different countries are culturally pretty similar. Some of them might be more conservative, some more progressive, but in general, the differences are pretty small.
And nowadays, even the more progressive western europeans start becoming more anti-refugee

>Instability in Europe is really dangerous. There are a lot of exterior forces who are plotting access to the massive wealth this continent has created.
And that's why we need a strong and united EU to defend itself against foreign interests and influence

Power vacuum would be immense. It's more likely Russia would take advantage of it (Putin's nigh-autocracy can make decisions much much quicker than the slower democratic nations) and retake the most eastern nations, after striking a deal of co-existence.
At least if we haven't fixed our relationship with Russia at the time. If we can strike a deal with Russia it could be a new golden age for both.

You are experiencing uncontrolled immigration from Russia-bombed Middle East, not from Poland, right?

I would think that if US becomes more isolotionist, the first thing EU does would be improve its relations with Russia, since, as you said, both sides would profit from good relations

>from Russia-bombed Middle East
lol, nice russophobias you got there

>your greedy ass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pancho_Arena
>Many allegations of corruption have surfaced regarding the stadium, as Hungary's current prime minister, Viktor Orbán (known for his passion for football) spent much of his childhood in the village
>Allegations were fuelled by the fact that the stadium seats 3,500 people, while the total population of the village is under 1,700

hungarianspectrum.org/2015/11/10/transparency-international-systemic-government-corruption-in-hungary/
>Transparency International found that, on average, companies that win contracts for EU projects overprice their products by 25% and that the authorities know all about the practice but don’t complain. It is considered to be the normal way of doing business

Yes and no.

The United Kingdoms main concern seemed to be East European immigrants, if you look what the Brexit campaign focussed on.

Germany and France have similar problems, to a smaller extent because of the language barrier and regulated labour markets, BUT reinforced by their self-inflicted Muslim migration.

The rest of the European Union was strongly divided by Mr. Merkel personally, as the refugee waves went through Austria, Hungary and Italy, without them inviting anyone.

A clear majority still want to be part of the EU, but many of those want the EU they're part of to be scaled back from what it currently is. Don't touch our snus, don't touch our hunting rifles, don't let in refugees and then pass them along to us, don't try to make an EU superstate and we might just be able to get along.

If Russia takes Poland, West will lose its main buffer zone and will be consumed in salami-tactics as next one. Besides i don't really understand why would Germany want to give away market from which it takes much more money than from Russia. Moreover, 40 mln of Poles under Russian occupation mean a total war on whole continent that never ceases and sets whole continent on fire.

When will gaschamberwagen pay sanctions payment at 15 billion US dollars for the USA?

This
Shit was sold to us as an economic union, not USA 2.0 with shittyer freedoms and settings.
Fuck the current EU

Political unions form where economic unions are nowadays.

The question is what would be the deal, Belarus and Ukraine? More? Russia would, not having been under U.S. influence, so no power vacuum, have a stronger position in negotiations.

Their economy is in shambles due to us, maybe they'd just want that fixed. although I'm sure many are reluctant to create a booming Russian economy.

Russia needs to get rid of its out-of-date cold war strategists before there can really be a great relationship between the two, if you ask me.

Merkel made a 50/50 decision that could have worked out in the end if Britain didn't just vote bye. Crises are a sound measure to bring continents together, but a double-edged sword that's sharper at the receiving side.

pretty sure a political union was the goal from the very start.
I think the problem is that this goal wasn't communicated to the joining states clearly enough

All the nations who joined after 1951 are part of the problem

I want autonomy, not annexation ffs.

I think the deal would be that Belarus and Ukraine stay under Russian sphere of infulence, and that we would work on a trade deal between EU and Eurasian union.
The long term goal would be an integration between those two unions.

Why exactly are you against United states of Europe?

The biggest problem of the EU is that it's become a dumping place for politicians that couldn't make it in national politics, whereas the 'competent' politicians blame these same politicians they sent to the EU for all of its own problems.