BRICS

Which country can you emigrate?

SA is by far the best.

How about your peoples attitude to Asian,or foreigners.

If I had to I'd choose Brazil first. Brazil only over Russia because of the weather

My uncle said that South Africa is dangerous unless you're black. Is this true?

South Africa

It's worse if you're black

Brazil

People will think you are Brazilian if you come here, we have a fuckload of japs.

how sad it is that the half of them on the pic have already gone away.

I say nuke them all, the world won't be missing a drunk, a pile of shit, a monkey, a chink and....to be honest I don't know who's that on the far right but fuck it, he dies too.

literally who

White people are worse off then black people in South Africa. For example, the grade requirements to get into university is higher if you're white. If you're black then you can blend in with the other violent ones more easily.

The study of niggers die early is true.

I'm going to China soon.

So Taiwan as well?

>poorfag union where everyone beg support and money from china

lmoa

this. thank you for breeding tzuyus into the world friend!

>have a system of whites only affirmative action called Apartheid that enables whites to get educated and insanely rich
>complain about a system trying to rectify the situation

Fair is fair

China if it's a big city

By being white and/or reasonably wealthy looking, you can get kidnapped/murdered by armed gangs in broad daylight depending on which city you're in, just by stopping at traffic lights. They'll fucking shoot your car, rip the doors off and drag you to their rapevan. Don't fucking go to South Africa dude.

China desu.

Already studied there for two semesters exchange. Can speak a bit Mandarin. Breddy cool country.

t.张

daily reminder:Fins are our rightful brothers,dont run away from us.

Russia without hesitation if Moscow or St Pertersburg, otherwise Brasil, I guess.

Doenst even have to be a Tier-One city to have a pretty good life.

Since there are only "Big Cities" in China anyway.

Chengdu is top tier, by the way.

>it's the sinologist German

I love you

China. The only cool country in the world. It is like USSR who do not take all the communism seriously.

China. I'd live there if I had a nice job and spoke Chinese.

>Which country can you emigrate?
from here?