Morocco

Hey Sup Forums
So I'm going to Spain this summer
I found this really cheap ticket but it's with Royal Air MAroc and flies through Marocco :( Should I go? Would it be safe to go there? Morocco is a muslim African country so will I be bombed if I take that flight?

morocco is one of the more safe african countries.

as long as you're not triggering them, you should be fine.

I'm gay. and white. and atheist. does it take anything more to trigger them?

and polseboys to?

probably not then.

correct spelling-fags can get the fuck out

That pic always intrigues me.

I wanna know the story behind it.

Don't leave the airport and you'll be fine.

How about you keep sexual orientation and religious beliefs to yourself?

It's impossible in liberal places. Currently in Toronto and everyone's flying their gay flags, probably just have some distant cousin who's gay too.

It's difficult. Normal people wouldn't notice that I'm atheist or gay but in my experience muslims have an incredible good gay-dar and they know I'm atheist because it's logic since I'm Danish

just wear a "refugees welcome" shirt

Wut ?

Atheist, Christian, whatever, they know Europeans are irreligious and not muslim, look down on it naturally but are used to it and it won't be a problem.

Now for being gay, there are gays that just act normally and you won't know they're gay unless they tell you. If you're one of those gays that walk and talk a certain way though I'd say stay away tbqh or just stick exclusively to the most touristy areas. Not Moroccan or anything just familiar with the mena mindset on a whole.

>implying straight guys would wear something like that
If I wear that the definitely know I'm gay
Is it dangerous to fly through there?

I don't know. Your plane goes from Danemark to Morocco and comes back to Spain ? Why wouldn't they just stop in Spain ?

We are the watchers on the wall m8. We've kept them, more or less, in their place.

You should be fine.

Just stay in the airport and make your transfer. That's what I would do.

>Marocco
haha

Not all Muslim countries are Saudi Arabia or Pakistan. You'll be perfectly fine. You might even enjoy your time there as long as you don't act like a complete fuck.

Dude I know, but did you hear what happened in Istanbul yesterday?
It goes to a Spanish Island. I think it's because they can't sell their tickets right now

Stay in Danemark it's safer.

Good point.

Turkey has slid halfway to being Pakistan-tier security wise. Morocco isn't involved in terrorism like Turkey is so I think it should be fine.

Basically this kek or just go straight to Spain don't understand why that should be a problem

Try not to wear your fedora and MLP shirt and you should be fine.

Lad youre being a tad ignorant. Read about why istambul got bombed. Their politic and social situation. Its not something that would happen in the rest of muslim countries

Carry bacon as a carry on. Throw it at any aggressors.

>Morocco isn't Saudi Arabia
No country is Saudi Arabia but in this case the gap isn't staggering.

Same here

Literally the only safe third world country

you will br safe. I understand your safety concerns, but that is a risk you have when you travel anywhere. And i think if you checked, the chances of being a victim of violence in a moroccan airport isnt much different than in a spanish airport. What i would actually be more concerned about and want to check if its worth soending more money is the safety record of the airline - look up reviews. Ratings by safety assocations, etc. for this AirMaroc to make sure itd not too dodgy. Its likely fine but i would be more concerned about that than actually being in morocco 2bh. Morocco is a tourist hub, you wont stand out much more than anyone else and if something happens to a foreigner on a moroccan airplane or airport they are going to get into very much trouble

don't dress like a faggot and buy a low key wooden cross necklace, if some aggressive muslim asks you what religion you are say you're a follower of the book.

>I found this really cheap ticket but it's with Royal Air MAroc and flies through Marocco :

How can it be safer to fly this way. Flight tax for inside the EU is a factor 3 lower than to countries outside EU

Flights that goes through Istanbul or Turkey or Morocco and such are super cheap right now

>Morocco
Literally the safest /MENA/ country right now. Morocco is extremely open to tourists. It really doesn't matter if you're white/brown/black/yellow in Morocco. They will just see you as another tourist and no one will bother you unless you're a guy wearing nothing but a g-string and make-up. You'll be fine. In fact, Morocco might be safer than other European countries like France or belgium right now.
>t. Moroccan