What's the relationship like between these three countries?

What's the relationship like between these three countries?

Redpill me on Estonian propaganda.

They should make a Baltic Union

Latvia > Estonia > Lithuania tbqh familia

Lithuanians are retarded
Listen to the Estonian propoganda

I have been to Estonia.
Estonia is most advanced Baltic country.
Glory to Estonia.
Latvia is good.
Come to Latvia or Estonia.
Do not go to Lithuania.
Lithuania is poorest Baltic country and most retarded.
Death to Lithuania.

this is a lie, Latvia is the best

Russia in disguise
"Look at us we are scandinavia!"

I've yet to understand why "Latvia" is "Lettonia" in Italian
Estonia -> Estonia
Lithuania -> Lituania
Latvia -> Lettonia (the fuck?) (pronounced "Lettònia"; the citizen is named "Lèttone"--- if you slip the accent on the "o" ("lettòne") it means "big bed"

The few people from those countries who moved down here say that there's literally nothing up there.
tbqh we are quite ignorant about any kind of history regarding that region.

German Lett > Italian *lett and then letto > Italian Lettonia.

Why did the USSR allow them to exist? Their populations are like nothing. Why keep them as three different countries?

Estonia has the best flag out of them

We existed well before the USSR invasion.

Lithuania has the most interesting and beautiful capital.

Because it has the least germanic look? Riga is nice too I think

Did you want to say Latvia?
Old town Riga looks mint. Truly a European city

>truly a european city
Because it was a German bishopric for centuries

Estonians are slow and gullible, Latvians have 6 toes and horse heads, and Lithuanians don't exist.

ohoho true 9/11 germanic ayran knight incoming

all of them were provinces of mighty polish empire

>p*lish empire
Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth*

This tbqh
Poles would be nothing if not for Croatian guile and Lithuanian perseverance.

They would be nothing without us, period. Poles are Lechisized White Croats. White Croats were horsemen who inducted Slavic infantry into their ranks, so Sarmatian in origin, obviously

White Croats = Polish Vistulans
LMAO

They're all Finns in denial

bump

satan

Good

latvia wants to steal our islands, don't trust them

t. visited all 3

We're all right between ourselves. its an odd kind of relationship at times though. I with Estonia was Baltic culturally instead of Lithuania then we would be best bros.

Yes, but we do not go out on dates.

wish*

Well I am not talking about individual relationships here man.

Lithuania STEAL tractor

Estonia is best friend and Lithuania is estranged older brother, who used to be too cool to hang out with us, but is forced to do it now. Nobody likes Lithuania.

1) Politically we are aligned and it doesn't take a genius to guess why: united we stand a chance, alone, we are all lost. Due to both modern history experience and the "you know who" who keeps us at an edge at all times we have that shit covered by a snap. On a personal level it's really easy for me to make instant friends in either Latvia/Lithuania.
2) Culturally we share a lot of similarities, but also differences. Latvians being closer to us Estonians than Lithuanians. Dunno how that translates to Latvia/Lithuania.
3) Economically the region is treated as "one" since our economies are marginal in the grand scheme and largely indistinguishable by the outsider. Latvia lags behind a bit, but they're catching up. Lithuania and us have a healthy competition going on, tho I get the feeling they might surpass us in the next 5 years (unless what people more knowledgeable about macroeconomics and global politics fear). Also: Latvia is gradually becoming our source of cheap alcohol and tobacco.
4) Athletics. We are at the shit end of the stick. Lithuanians have basketball, Latvians are doing alright at hockey... meanwhile us... we don't really have much to present. Maybe volleyball, but honestly, who gives a shit about that.
5) ...

No one understands Estonian. Estonians like our saldejums. Lithuanians steal our cities (Palanga) and tractors.

do Latvia/Lithuania have bro countries like Eesti does?
How are your relations with Sweden/Polan?

Latvia has Russia and I think Lithuania has Poland :3

Is being Latvian eternal suffering?

>first foreign visit to Estonia (symbolically on MRP anniversary)
>pays buddy visits at our presidents country house periodically
We get along with Poles quite well it seems, which imho is a really good arrangement. Strronk Polan is a far more appealing option than cukced Germany and "neutral", but even more so cukced Sweden.

Good post

>Latvia has Russia
no

Two of them were in some way completely BTFO by the Teutonic order.

You do realize Henrik was an infamous boot-licker whose only purpose whilst writing this chronic was to spray it with juicy falsifications to please his superiors? Not saying it's all bullshit, but you should take it with a grain of salt. Especially the more "vivid" parts.

What's the Teutonic invasion and presence generally described as in Esti society?