ReviewThe Surface Laptop is Microsoft's most baffling release yet (Ars Technica)

youtube.com/watch?v=PnVRS7yiSW0

Heh, another reason why MacBook Pro's are a better option :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>using the smiley with a carat nose

u seem angry

>Reading cucked Technica
Kys

Is this thing human? Jesus fucking christ, what is wrong with our gene pool

eugenics when
hitler come back, we need those ubermensche more than we thought

This. Hasn't been any good since they lost most of their staff in 2011. The comments section is also full of the most delusional people I've ever seen.

Why are white people so fucking disgusting?

poo in the loo and don't steal

When you get the bullying you deserve, don't think that shooting up your school is the answer pls.

He really needs to lose some weight.

Jesus fuck that thing is ugly.

Good god that is an ugly man.

Get him away from the camera.

$999 for a laptop with 4GB of ram, 128GB SSD and an i5? Fuck off.

the problem is whites desu

>tfw got a macbook with these specs at that price
>5 years ago

are they literally even trying?

>reading the comments sections of sites
says a lot about you right there.

>4GB

>Peter Bright
Holy fuck I didn't know he was that fat. No wonder he keeps sucking Microsoft's chode off at every opportunity.

those mutton chops look awful. i can't imagine how he doesn't shave them every day.

then again, he must have a lot of self control of some sort if he looks at himself in the mirror and isn't so disgusted that he's changed everything about his life to lose weight and look better. that takes some kind of patience, right? or stubbornness? i don't know, but i know i couldn't live with myself looking like he does.

You know that Philips CD-i existing don't make the atari jaguar any better right?

white "people"

I'm usually not an asshole who judge people based off appearance, but fuck man, this guy is so ugly it's hard to focus on what he's saying.

Poor dude.

you are literally on "make the comments section the whole website"-chan.

i'm not saying that user-generated content is bad. i'm saying that there's never anything of value on sites where they've tacked on a comments section to "engage" with visitors. it's a ploy to get retards to feel like they have a sense of belonging on a site that doesn't give any fucks about them.

next you'll be defending the youtube comments section.

The problem is British "people". They've been on their shitty little island so long that they're inbred as fuck.

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPIIIIIIIPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Celt genes are susceptible to inadequate expression, especially when you eat garbage

Britbongs who don't have that happen look much better even though there may be a resemblance

You need a very small population to have noticeable inbreeding. Or Cousin fucking

>(Ars Technica)
(((Ars Technica)))
FTFY

>Arse technica

I rather this guy than some flamboyant, Linus-tier "borderline" homosexual.

>MacBook Pro's are a better option

Than the surface?
Yeah, probably

I think I know who this guy's dad is.

If you want high-value content, you're on the wrong website.
reddit.com

oh good, I'm not the only one who saw it.

2K for this thing? No thanks.

So did anyone even read the article or is this just collective retardation and trolls in this thread?

They're literally saying it is a very good laptop but it is nothing groundbreaking like the Surface convertibles.

You do realize that sometimes companies just release products for the masses and not always to "innovate" right?