DONOVAN NELSON, 57, who lives in Sweden, is the owner of Swedish Lapland, a fitness training boot camp

>DONOVAN NELSON, 57, who lives in Sweden, is the owner of Swedish Lapland, a fitness training boot camp.

>'I was born 12th August 1959,' he told MailOnline. 'I'm married with two kids, with a wife 21 years younger than me. We've been together for 18 years.'

Why don't Black people look old?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2258504/Donovan-Nelson-54-liposuction-pec-implants-33-year-old-wife.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquiline_nose
youtube.com/watch?v=wM-wxU86v8g
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally first google result

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2258504/Donovan-Nelson-54-liposuction-pec-implants-33-year-old-wife.html

She's ugly

they got the lotion memo that white people missed

Why I always imagine Finnish people fascinated with niggers looking like some kind of awkward manlet eminem with an insecure face and dressed like a wigger?

why retards from eastern europe don't realize the chances they have of not having cancerous black diasporas on their countries?

Blacks don't crack XDDD

50 year old Asians still look 15 ^-^

hairy wrinkly white apes tryna compete why they's be so mad and pillage and rape other cultures

Because black don't crack.

Nah. She looks like she would have been beautiful a but younger but she's still alright.

like 99% of white gorls who date black men she's a first class munter

No man. Look at her face, piggy tier

>Liposuction
>pec implants
He's like 90% plastic

>Swedish Lapland, a fitness training boot camp

That's a stupid name for a gym.

She's a bit chubby, but her facial proportions are ok. You can see that Scandinavianish looking nose peeking through, if she lost some weight she'd be golden.

Because of melanin they don't get wrinkles from the sun

>Implying she would look better with a flat african/Asian ''''nose''''

he/she/ze was complimenting 'the scandinavianish looking nose' whatever that is

did he mean the nordic eagle nose? the woman doesn't have that at all

Why would I imply that? Skijump noses are perfect on a woman.

This is literally what most women dating black men in Europe look like

Do Americans now understand why cuck memes don't serve to upset us

No, she has a poorly-taken-care-of skijump nose, at least from what I can tell. By that I mean she's let her skin sag a tad and put on some chub. Not out of line for her age. See, i think the skijump nose is neotenic and looks good on women. It's a Scandinavian/Nordic thing, right?

KEK KEK KEK RRREEEEEEEEEEEE

Should have been Abland or something

This is the nordic nose en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquiline_nose

Some Finns have the ugly pig nose you're talking about. Me too.

>Although the aquiline nose is found among people from nearly every area of the world, it is generally associated with and thought to be more frequent in certain ethnic groups originating from Southern Europe, South Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, and the Horn of Africa.

How is it Nordic?

>Handsome and fit
>dates some chubby women with a face like a dog

For what purpose

nr 7 the negro nose you mean

OP isn't a Finn

We're a multicultural country, he could be from any of our 100 minorities but probably a nigger.

Absolute waste.

I guess I didn't mean the Nordic nose, but your so called "piggy nose". Is the pic similar to yours?

I always saw it as a Nordic thing... Maybe I'm wrong

Is it common up there?

ps www.femininebeauty.info for your autism needs, if you're like me and autistic about this kind of thing

I thought the black guy was born in 1959 for a sec

side view of the skijump nose. Raised tip, hence the "pigginess" I suppose

>>'I was born 12th August 1959,' he told MailOnline. 'I'm married with two kids, with a wife 21 years younger than me. We've been together for 18 years.'

He's hot tho. No homo

The Dutch tend to have it too

he has drained her youth

yeah this almost perfectly. didn't know it was a nordic thing

No we don't

he's not though, nothing about him looks natural Hair, smile, body, and everything else, it all looks fake.

don't argue with me

Yes you do

But he is

I am lost. Is she 59 or him. If so, he is a vampire.

this is now a non-muslimah Swedish qt's thread

Well do you or do you don't??? I demand to know

The Dutch have a "piggy nose". We call them "wipneus" and it's cute on girls.

>We're a multicultural country,
Haha what?

ik hoop dat je kunnen heb een kjoete neus mijn schattig anoniempje :3

Good for him. I unironically wish him well.

We need more motivated immigrants instead of welfare leeches.

I have one, so yeah. Pretty common

>An American not being racist and mean
you see something new everyday

Piggy nose is cute!

Poetry.

White skin degrades worse in the sun

So they started dating at 18 and 39? Jesus

He's 59? Wow, he aged really fucking well.

I don't see any reason to hate a person for any reason other than their character. Character is often influenced by ones culture. Immigrants who assimilate into a culture and take on the greater wholes character are fine with me, regardless of skin color. It's those who don't that go on to tear nations apart.

>I'm married with two kids
Pretty sure that is illegal

>Sweden

I look older than him and I'm 19

Non-Europeans and their descendants can never truly assimilate.

I think France is a good example that these people can assimilate goodly.

well*.

uh nuh huh

But some have. France is probably the best example of the first real multi-racial, mono-cultural Western society. The fact that you have the Metropolitan and Overseas divisions of France dignifies the French republics ability to assimilate other populations.

Have you ever been in Paris its shit

Because it has poverty problems and problems with multiculturalism, not because it's multiracial.

Culture clashes are the real problem.

plastic surgery tbf and probably steroids as well
his hair looks idiotic as well

Oh, sure, its true that most people dont like them because they make the place uglier

youtube.com/watch?v=wM-wxU86v8g

What are you talking about stupid american? this country is pure shit concerning assimilation, also caribbeans on overseas territories are constantly butthurt racists, obsessed by race-mixing, and always says their nationality is not french but from their meme island non-countries.

in the metropolitan territories, there are a white flight of neighborhoods and zones populated by mudslimes because this people is just awful, so the famous "multiculturalism" is actually called "living together", it's basically some middle class or worker class white forced to living with disgusting immigrant population who are often the majority and believe they are in their foreigner shithole, crime is also totally not for poverty but because they wants to do that, the poorest zones on this country are not these areas but rural areas, and there are no crimes on these places.

>France is probably the best example of the first real multi-racial, mono-cultural Western society.

Have a smug anime girl.

You earned it.

Tes cachets.

>Donovan Nelson, 54, has liposuction and pec implants to keep up with his 33 year old wife

lmao

you leftists are so fucking retarded. niggers have the highest crime rates, and lowest test scores (intelligence) regardless of their economic status. yet, you idiots keep trying to think of bullshit reasons to justify why your pet chimps act like animals.

It's actually true
Just not in the sense he means

Most Swedish women have the pig nose, generally a sign of inbreeding and poor ancestry.