Is it good?

Is it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMMZbsaT42Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sure

I want one in silver but they dont seem available yet.

>Core i7 7th Gen
It's a scam. Do not buy.

what about the i5?

It's okay. The key's don't feel very satisfying (feedback is very weak), trackpad is loud when you click, screen is completely unusable in even mild sunlight.

>chiclet keyboard
Why even bother? I really like how it looks though

>soldered RAM
>non-removable battery
No, it isn't.

>screen is completely unusable in even mild sunlight.
Does T470 suffer from the same problem?

Wait, seriously? What a step backwards. I don't think I'll ever move on from using my T420 and a build server from my home build. Why are all laptops shit?

Meant to reply to this, fuck. Still applies though.

I bought a 2012 variant for ~$400. It's alright but I found out about the soldered ram only after buying.Kinda regret is now since ram is only 4 GB and i had an option to get an x230. Hardware feels premium which is nice I guess.

Would a macbook pro be a good choice?
I only play a little league of legends and mostly browsing stuff like facebook or insta.

Yea its good, I have the i7 with 16gb ram. Battery lasts a full day easily and SSD can be upgraded.

It's the best ultrabook available right now (inb4 buy a t420, I wanted something that didnt weigh a tonne since I travel for an hour to uni every day)

Just buy any $500 laptop and set rest of the cash on fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMMZbsaT42Y

Yes. I play League on my 2015 MacBook Pro and it runs it fine on medium-high settings at the native resolution. Also the first to load with the fast hard drive.

Though mine has the dedicated GPU, not too sure how the integrated GPU would do.

I like my x260. Not as good to type on as the w520 but that battery lasts ten hours with terminal work.

gook itoy clone

everything that falls into their hands becomes worthless trash

the thinkpad had an identity before Shitovo

wtf is this

A good rule of thumb is to never use a laptop thinner than your own dick, so in your case OP, I'd say go for it.

>QWERTZ

Could you NOT reply to every comment in the thread with your question? Also yes a MacBook Pro is fine if you're okay knowing you're overpaying for it. Look at 2014ish models for the best price.

It qwertz when I type, is that normal doctor?

cool. this is art

Highest panel option for the T470 is a 1080p panel with brightness around 220 nits and

Also Sup Forums hates the x1c because they can't afford it and soldered RAM.

When in reality with the perks discount you can get an 7300U, 16 GB, 512 GB NVMe SSD for