What is the best source to learn hacking

Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/books/cybersecurity-wiley
leaksource.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/hacking-the-art-of-exploitation.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=iPuIaxv8kug
staroceans.org/kernel-and-driver/Assembly Language Step-By-Step - Programming with Linux, 3rd edition (Wiley, 2009, 0470497025).pdf
catb.org/esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hackerspace nearby?

Also, you have typo in your pic

google.com

clubpenguin.com is a pretty good hot spot for hacking.

you might wanna consider binge watching mr. robot in one night, and take notes. it's a pretty huge resource.

be sure to install Windows 98 and post your ip so your hacker buddies can join you and help you out like in dark souls when you put the summon sign thing

>15$
humblebundle.com/books/cybersecurity-wiley

Here:

you're*

Books shit ton off them
Find torrent with cybersec as the topic

If I were you i'd grab a netflix subscription and start watching Mr. Robot. That's not a joke by the way. Also, hackforums is the place where all the best hackers go to discuss their awesome hacker skillZ. (See what I did their, I used a Z cuz it's cool.) If you wanna start off, download Low Orbit Ion Cannon and start destroying minecraft servers, you'll be epic in no time. no joke by the way. Also, make sure to copy paste a lot from github. If you wanna a serious hacker you have to get used to CTRL+C and CTRL+V

thanks downloading now

Don't post your IP man, are you crazy?

leaksource.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/hacking-the-art-of-exploitation.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=iPuIaxv8kug
staroceans.org/kernel-and-driver/Assembly Language Step-By-Step - Programming with Linux, 3rd edition (Wiley, 2009, 0470497025).pdf
>As to methods, there may be a million and then some, but principles are few. The man who grasps principles can successfully select his own methods. The man who tries methods by ignoring principles is sure to have trouble.

>clubpenguin.com
you can't really make that joke when it's shut down

192.168.1.4 is mine

Kali and its expensive guide for security breach

hope that you're firewall works because your screwed

Hightechlowlife dot info

Ignore everyone in this thread, this is the only true source for learning to hack: catb.org/esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html

hackthissite.org. Sign up and run through the exercises on the left. Some of the web ones are obviously dated because you can use browser tools to complete them very easily. That said, I had some interns at a previous job run through some of these and they enjoyed the experience

haha, gonna ddos u now!

Get used to linux, get basics of networking, read man pages for tools. If you have some money, get 3-4 cheap PC's, and set up a network. Then try out different configs. You have to experiment with ur knowledge. Watching some videos about linux won't be a time waste.

Why computers when u have raspberry pi's?

Learn C, Assembler and read Hacking: The Art of Exploitation.

There is no other way. If you aren't willing to learn and study you aren't gonna become anything.

>your

are unitedstatians really this silly?

not just using VMs
>2016 + 1

>raspberry pi is not a computer
this is what Sup Forums really thinks

What a worthless thread. This is why I hate Sup Forums. If you have absolutely zero experience, go to gracker.org

exactly. only 1337 hackers can get in duh

For the Horde!