What can you tell me about Spain?

What can you tell me about Spain?

What do you think about it?

Outdated provinces in the map

as I recall they're the provinces from a strategy game based in a earlier era, probably crusader kings

It's shit.
It's shit.

Asturias is GOAT

Literally Mexico. I live on 24k€ a year. Thank you Germany.

It's a shithole

Everyone hates Spain, even we the spaniards hate this country.

Im going to make the enornous effort of ignoring meme opinions and say that its actually a pretty nice place that despite certain problems it has friendly people, good weather, food and culture.

Oh no. Should I say nuke this sithole

Fixed

>Should I say nuke this sithole
that's better :)

Poor asturians and Andalusians, they didnt get independece.

Quite like it 2bh lads. Sevilla is probably my favourite city, it's chill as fuck.

I know some people moving there, their neighbors are by and large brits, sort of surprising

Sevilla? Nobody there could speak English when I went, there were a fair few American tourists looking lost because people couldn't speak to them.

There is people who speaks English in Sevilla but they wouldnt speak you. Andalusians hate Anglosaxon people and are still burthurt for Gibraltar.

Es OK, yo hablo un poco Español.

I suppose that you can get by. It is weird to see british people who knows something about orther languages.

There's a town named Peniscola

Penis-cola

This is where Hannibal Barca took his oath

no, spain

I can't recall the very spanish sounding name of the place

We wuz celts
Arab blood
Colonial crimes
Fascist regime
Hideout for european crime bosses
That one species of worm that eats trees and has poisonous spikes on the outside that's really common in some regions

lads on tour 2bh

cheeky 1 to torremolinos

This is where Hemingway wrote the book that was adapted into a hit Metallica song.

>Arab Blood
when that meme will end? when the Finn one about asian blood too?

>torremolinos
Ay, you were in my city kek.

That one will persist until ethnic swedes go extinct and there's no one left to hold a petty grudge against us.

it is not going to end. They will not realize that we have BERBER blood not arab.

Cut a Spaniard and a moor will bleed, Africa starts at the Pyrenees

I don't think the Moors were so bad.