George Soros: "Brexit is a fault of Merkel who opened borders of Europe for islamic refugees and raised anti-EU...

George Soros: "Brexit is a fault of Merkel who opened borders of Europe for islamic refugees and raised anti-EU feelings"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3666511/Merkel-s-open-door-policy-caused-Britain-leave-EU-German-leader-blamed-Brexit-failure-deal-migrant-crisis-open-arms-immigration-policy.html

So Germany cooperated with Russia to disintegrate EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3536488/Europe-needs-spend-23billion-accept-500-000-migrants-year-face-EU-ripped-apart-refugee-crisis-warns-billionaire-financier-George-Soros.html#ixzz4D2Evb8kH
lisamharrison.com/pdf/Web of Debt By Ellen Hodgson Brown.pdf
forbes.com/sites/steveschaefer/2015/07/07/forbes-flashback-george-soros-british-pound-euro-ecb/#77e750ab3cef
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The previous chancellor, Gerhard Schröder, was employed by Gazprom.

Germany is building a new gas pipeline from Russia.

>George Soros: "Brexit is a fault of Merkel who opened borders of Europe for islamic refugees and raised anti-EU feelings"
He literally contributed to migrant crisis.

>He literally contributed to migrant crisis.

How? In Russian propaganda spread by braindeads?

No, he admited it.

Soros is the biggest scum of this earth, right after Rockefellers.

Fuck off, idiot.

>he says, as he buys half of the crumbled britain for himself

soros and Sup Forums share the same thinking
really makes you think uh

He really said that?! I thought he was an evil kike that supported liberalism and wouldn't dare criticize open borders

Valuable argument, you soros shill.

How much he pays you? 5zl?

>I thought he was an evil kike that supported liberalism and wouldn't dare criticize open borders

That's how he is presented in Russian neonazi propaganda

>he's a shadowy kike lizard puppeteer
t. int

>Soros warns Europe their bank's about to break
>Britain's bank breaks and everyone blames him for it because he got rich off it, even though HE WARNED THEM
>Soros warns Britain no one will profit from Brexit but him
>he profits just like he said he would, and everyone blames him even though HE WARNED THEM

And now you're doing it again with rapefugees.

You do the opposite of what Soros tells you to do, then blame him when he ends up being right in saying that your decisions are terrible.

He's betting billions of dollars that you'll do the opposite of what he tells you to do, every single time, and what's insane is that you keep doing it. And then you get angry at him for being right and betting on YOU instead of himself.

Why is this thread OK while my nice thread about brexit has been deleted? I'm fucking mad.

He said it after funding and making it happen in the first place. He expected Europeans to just eat it up and accept it. Now he's trying to contain the issue so no more countries leave the EU. Now he wants to stall the stream, have people accept what's happened, and then open it up again in the future.

He funds many dozens of NGOs, and a lot of those are pro-migration.

As much as no one likes islam because it's awful, blaming migrants is just a smokescreen because the original cause is always capitalism.

Why does he even get interviews in newspapers? He is just a greedy moneybag. Dailymail could interview a million other people who are like him.

He's also betting a lot of money on the EU falling apart atm.

I never thought it of like that. That's actually pretty funny.

Yes, he believes in open society and he's funding people that promote it.

But why the fuck is he seen like some kind of an overlord?

Rupert Murdoch, Koch brothers do the same for their own causes and nobody mentions them here.

Did that guy not do everything he could to bring them to Europe?! Is that man insane?

They aren't wrong

If Lex Luthor told Superman not to go stop an asteroid from hitting the earth because he'd steal the kryptonite when he's gone, what do you think he'd do?

He's seen as an "overlord" because he has billions and uses that money to fund the """"open society"""" you mention. Funding Hillary too if I remember correctly.

yup

>Rupert Murdoch, Koch brothers
Because their causes are good for society

Spot on

His funding helped with a transition from communism in Eastern Europe

Yeah, I know he's a specalutor, but he did some good

If that is true, it doesn't excuse the bullshit he's doing now and has been doing for a while.

No he's banking on other countries leaving the EU so he can capitalize on their soon-to-be-failing economies.

>Europe should spend £23billion and accept 500,000 migrants a year to avoid the EU being torn apart by the refugee crisis, a billionaire financier has argued.

>George Soros claimed the huge cash injection was vital to stop the 'real threat' of the collapse of the Schengen system - the 26 European countries that have scrapped border control at their internal borders.
He said this 3 months ago.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3536488/Europe-needs-spend-23billion-accept-500-000-migrants-year-face-EU-ripped-apart-refugee-crisis-warns-billionaire-financier-George-Soros.html#ixzz4D2Evb8kH

Merkel is KGB

Well, he is right.

>yfw Merkel is actually a Russian double agent

its the local commie troll. again

SWITCH TACTICS

we only took in like 5k refugees too kek

>“Crucially, the membership will not have the necessary reassurance to back Boris, neither will Dacre/Murdoch, who instinctively dislike Boris but trust your ability enough to support a Boris Gove ticket.
>I once asked Rupert Murdoch why he was so opposed to the European Union. 'That’s easy,' he replied. 'When I go into Downing Street they do what I say; when I go to Brussels they take no notice.'

If you think this good for society, then I don't know

reminder that they literally cant lose

I agree with Soros for once 100%.

>poltards believed that they beat international jewry by voting

L M A O
M
A
O

Source on that quote.

>yfw Merkel scared the Brits out
>yfw right after they left Merkel called the rapefugees an "attack on our borders"
>yfw 1 major EU player down, 1 left

lisamharrison.com/pdf/Web of Debt By Ellen Hodgson Brown.pdf

p 65

>its a jews switch sides episode

Those two give right wing sensible people pure embarrassment

>Forbes Flashback: How George Soros Broke The British Pound
forbes.com/sites/steveschaefer/2015/07/07/forbes-flashback-george-soros-british-pound-euro-ecb/#77e750ab3cef

>money supply
>relevant

>So Germany cooperated with Russia to disintegrate EU?

As usual.