Who had it worst throughout history?

Who had it worst throughout history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pLmoRADNp2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

obviously poland. i can't actually think of a single negative thing to happen to ireland.

Hey listen to my song youtu.be/pLmoRADNp2c

both had terrible neighbours

WE WUZ CELTS
*sigh*

Poland, by far

other than Poland who tho i'm curious
for me i'd say...uh.. idfk who else?
Russia?

>what was the great famine of Ireland of 1845?

We had neighbors that backstabbed us even though we never were aggressive against them or outright helped them in their time of need.

Poland or Serbia

Poland, because they actually had a golden age when they were relevant.

Ireland is just a shitty island inhabited with savages who contributed little to the course of human events.

Turks. We had to civilize niggers.

Thats the joke famalam

>balkans
>niggers
I'll never forgive for what you did to Serbians

Only Starks had it worse than Poland.

We had a golden age too you protestant fuck bucket. Irish monks preserved the knowledge of Greek and Roman scholars after the fall of the Roman Empire and spread Christianity to you filthy swamp fucks.

Way to no be proud of your pre-christian culture.

greatly exaggerated and entirely caused by irish incompetence. plays into their fake we wuz celts national narrative. worse than macedonia 2bh.

They were cool too. They raided Roman camps and fought wars over cattle. They did kinda screw us in the long run by cutting down so many trees and letting the land turn to bog though.

that's the joke famalam

1. Jews

2. Poland

3. Ireland

not sure
the irish were basically never independent and had famines n sheit, but they were still living in a fairly civilized country since britain was rich and organized and objectively had it better than most eastern euros
poles were doing pretty good for most of their history, it's just that they had it really bad between the 18th and 21st century, maybe some 200 years of misery
armenians on the other hand ;_;

This

Côte d'Ivoire is still a third world country as far as I'm aware.

Never shake hands with a dutch

>irish were basically never independent
Except for the thousands of years before the English invaded?

>still living in a fairly civilized country since britain was rich and organized
False, most people in Ireland lived incredibly poor lives, were denied from taking part in politics and forbidden from an education. The reason why so many people died in the famine wasn't just that the potatoes died, it's that the English continued to take food from the starving peasants until the Ireland lost a quarter of its population. The only people who had decent lives in Ireland were British landlords.

This.
Now tell him of Irish slaves.

How did English become the dominant language in Ireland anyway

I can understand the upper classes switching (it happened here with Swedish) but why did the common people start speaking it too?

The language was banned from use. English was beaten into Irish peasants.

Most of the people who died or moved in the famine were from the strongly Irish speaking areas.

they saw reason and came to

The two biggest crypto-Jewish nations in the world arguing over who was oppressed more. Beautiful.

Serbs and Armenians have it worse than both as they were fucked by roaches and they havent had any chance to leech off of Western Europe money like Greece

Nobody cares, island nigger

Wow. Rude.

fucking KEK

test.

delete this

>fake we wuz celts national narrative
>implying we wuznt celts
so what, you think Ireland was english speaking all along