Best Android web browser

Looking for an alternative to pic related on Android. Must support ad blocking. Preferebly with Linux version that I can sync with.
>inb4 Chrome, Chromium
No, I said a GOOD alternative not a botnet.

nah man, Chrome

or Adblock Browser

Lightning

Firefox Nightly

>Wanting to sync with linux
>Not a botnet
Pick one and only one

Brave browser

>must support ad blocking

Dude you are on Android, you use Adaway to block ads at hosts level.

Lightning

Chrome, Brave, FF, basically everything else has horrible UI (swipe left or right to view tabs in lightning vs. reach for the top of the screen to hit a tiny button next to the address bar that you accidentally hit)

Even if FF has better potential adblocking with ublock origin, it's PITA UE makes it a definite no. It's also slow and resource intensive. Brave and chrome were much faster but equally abhorrent interfaces plus botnet make them just as shit

brave

Does it have Bookmark importing?

Firefox focus

i use chrome canary and adaway and it works fine. you shouldnt do serious browsing on a phone anyway

IceCatMobile
>available in F-Droid
>supports Firefox addons due to being based on Firefox

Yup, it can import bookmarks

Firefox klar or lightning

I would love to but I can't root my phone because of SafteyNet

Magisk or supersu

I gave Lightning a try. Interface pleasantly surprised me. Seems to be more stable than FF (doesn't crash all the fucking time)
But it says that it requires a paid version to block ads... How good is the blocking it self and should I even buy it? How does this paid feature settle with the claim the browser is Foss?

Locked bootloader... Can't flash Magisk. Does Supers also offer "root hiding"?

Firefox mobile is the only extension supporting mobile browser(that actually has extensions and is trustworthy i.e. not chinese)

This single fact makes it the only valid choice. Everything else is sketchy or archaic

You can download the paid version from F-Droid.

Install from Fdroid, baka

Thanks will give it a shot there Fuck off anime pedo fag

No Naked Browser yet? Pro version is God tier.

they're all complete and utter shit. i'm using an old version of yandex and it's barely passable with umatrix installed.

Brave

Why should I use this over Firefox Nightly, for example ? Legitimately interested