Americans of Sup Forums, honestly, how white do you consider your countries to be...

Americans of Sup Forums, honestly, how white do you consider your countries to be? particularly thos that claim to be 80% white or more.

I always see the same Mexican posting this shitty map. Why not post one of the many better ones??

Ridiculous.

He's a troll

Kindly ignore these threads

>42.2-74%
so epic XDD

Agree, this one is better.

We are black.

>42.2-74
>74-80
A literal retard must have made this map

It likely was a Brazilian wanting Brazil to look as white as Mexico or USA, Brazil is like 45% white IIRC.

>Finns

This stupid thread again...

Go back to Bolivia.

As if Bolivians looked any different from you mexicANO

This has to be the most retarded map I've seen yet.

It's not retarded, it simply states the truth: your population is composed mainly by mestizos.

Just accept it already mate, stop embarrassing yourself with these threads.

~90% (for the cut-off, I still consider Spanish, Portuguese, Greeks and South Italians as white, but not Turks, Maghrebis, Afghans, Iraqis, Gypsies/Indians etc - for the Eastern cut-off, ethnic Russians are still white, but not Mordvins, Mari, Komi, Chechens, Dargins, Georgians, Armenains etc)

I hate Bolivians but kek they look just like you

Apart from Argentinians and Uruguayans every spic look literally like this. Mexico included.

>but not Mordvins, Mari, Komi
Ok, so the Finnish people aren't white too

You can't lump all Uralic speakers together the same way you can't lump all IE speakers together.
Hungarians are 20%.
Same withIE speakers, many of which groups are 100% Euro, but in India are up to and maybe above 50% Australoid

>Ethiopians are not ethiopian

fucking brilliant map you have there

Canada as a whole
>60%-70%
The Canadian Maritimes where I live
>97%-100%, almost entirely of British and French stock

I'm aware of that. That's why I didn't include the Hungarians. And I know the Finnishs are different from the Uralic peoples in Russia but I don't believe in that discrepancy. Why would the Mordvins, for eg, have that percentage of mongol ancestry even centuries after the Golden Horde and after being mixed with the Russians since then?
(Sorry for the bad english )

>Iowa bright blue
Still don't give two shits about race.

it is more 30% or 40% white and the rest are heavily mixed or almost amerindinian that comes from nicaragua
this one is really not properly colored at all, the northern part is like 90% mestizos

>Mordvin
Huh I guess I confused them with Chuvash and Mari which cluster far into Han Chinese direction, my mistake

I agree with you most Asians refugees etc settle west of Quebec city

If we are a mestizo state why can we into milk? Shouldn't Mexico be as intolerant as Central America who are actually mestizos?

I thought Costa Rica was white. Looks as white as Colombia there.

Yeah that map is all wrong.