Should we stop teaching embedded in universities and shift focus onto higher level thanks to advancements in technology?

Should we stop teaching embedded in universities and shift focus onto higher level thanks to advancements in technology?

No. College grads who only know high level languages will get underbid by pajeets.

yes goy, let us handle the hardware and you focus on being a good software sla- I mean "developer".

More like Sinkmarck.

user, isnt that other way around?

softwareside pays better than hardware

cute 38cm guns

No. College grads need a differentiating factor over Pajeet University of Java and Toilet Use or they'll get fucked over in the job market. Lower level languages like C give you that edge.

for now.
Just wait until the floodgates are opened and thousands of pajeets and wongs flood the market. In fact it already started, most software jobs are now "contracter" jobs with globalist companies. In time the payscale will go down even more as there will be thousands of unemployed programmers desperate for jobs.

Why cant pajeets do hardware too?

They're idiots.

thats racist

Racist, sure. Wrong? Not in my experience.

> Should we
I bet you can't influence it in any way.

You must not be very experienced.

Indians dominate in tech and open source.

No. High level web and CRUD work is basically blue collar. Programming shit like this can be learned by Joe Average or no background.

Universitu CS programs should focus entirely on math, theory, and architecture, along with some extremely low level assembly/C/student built languages. As it is right now, it's not worth $80,000 and four years just to learn what you could have figured reading some docs and working the field for a couple months.

>stern view
Isn't stern the back of the boat?

>stern
Yes, thats why you see the crane and the anchor. Its a battleship so theres symmetry unlike in those modern cargoships and tankers

>As it is right now, it's not worth $80,000 and four years just to learn what you could have figured reading some docs and working the field for a couple months.
Are you talking about embedded software here?

I thought chinks dominated open source

proof?
stats?
anything?

I just saw a documentary about that one city in china where everybody rips off everybody in the name of "open source"

no

what is "embedded"

my dick in your MOM LOL

>stop teaching embedded
Then we will have no graduates capable of doing embedded work.

>shift focus onto higher level
Computer Science classes are almost nothing but higher level shit. Embedded programming is typically an elective or part of Electrical Engineering courses.

when you "embed" a programmed chip into something without planning to take it back out any time soon.
For example, the small processor inside of a remote control. Those stay in there forever and they have to be programmed too.
Basically any microcontroller counts as embedded and desktops usually do not

focus should be on math with a little of everything else

SUPERPOWER

bismarck sux littoro is much better