/ag/ Apple General

/ag/ Apple General

/ap/ Apple General is about discussing past, present, and future apple products as well recommending replacement parts and upgrading existing apple products.

>Recommended used apple products:

Any 2008-2010 13" Used Macbook Pros
Early 2009 or Mid 2010 Mac Pros
2012 IPhone 5

>Replacement Parts for Apple Products

dvwarehouse.com/Apple-Parts-c-2827_238.html
macpartsonline.com
commandmacparts.com

>Recommended Apple Stores to buy new or used Apple and Mac Products

macofalltrades.com
macconnection.com
eshop.macsales.com
refurb.me/en-us

>Apple News
9to5mac.com
macrumors.com/
appleinsider.com

Apple Products NOT recommended to buy new or used

>Any 17" Macbook Pro
>2013 Mac Pro
>2015-2016 Macbook
>Any 11" Macbook Air (Used or New)
>2016-2017 MacBook Pro

If you are interested in buying old vintage apple products, Ebay, Craglist, OfferUp, LetGo are good places to buy old vintage apple products.

>DON'T GO OVER $1000 WHEN BUYING AN OLD VINTAGE MAC UNLESS ITS MINT OR NEAR MINT OR RARE APPLE PRODUCT

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2016/11/12/google-pixel-hacked-60-seconds/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if they were just $500-$600 cheaper, most complaints would disappear.

Friendly Apple General?

Fuck off.

Is there a hope for an iOS 10.3.2 jailbreak, lads? Do all hackers sell their exploits to Zerodium?

Hopefully. I want to get the next iPhone (Finally moving away from Windows Mobile).

I tried like half a dozen high end Android Phones over the last months, but I didn't like one.

Because you're stupid. Just kill yourself.

Got an iPod 5.5 gen yesterday. It's the 30 GB model with some scratches. It was only $30! I'm probably going to replace the battery in it, get an sd card adapter and rockbox it.

That was embarrassing.

Get a load of this fag

That's like a $1 piece of shit with a HDD in it. Maybe try installing flash memory in there
(You) should be embarassed. Too stupid to install nova launcher I kek at you pathetic Apple fag.

1 poo has been deposited in your loo

You seem to be lost, pal. This thread is for people with patrician taste, Apple users.

Daily reminder owning Apple products makes you a corporate cocksucking panjeet

I'm just calling it what it is. Apples shiny ui and security meme are for people with double digit IQ like you

>replace battery
>get sd card adapter to replace hdd
>rockbox it

did you even read my fucking post you stupid little piece of dogshit? Obviously it's a dated in it's current condition but I can make it better because technology is better. God I swear I'm going to be so fucking happy once summer is over and all of these "newfagz" lol xDDDDD will fucking leave this place and the cancer will kill this place just a little slower.

>double digit iq
You are talking about Google engineers who write Android source code, perhaps?

mashable.com/2016/11/12/google-pixel-hacked-60-seconds/

Go back to XDA, retarded monkey.

Pathetic braindead mactoddler gets triggered: the post.

Where do technology illiterate mactoddler subhumans get the false impression that they or their fruity toddler toys are welcome much less belong on a technology board?

t520 running macOS checking in

>Apple General

>tfw I bricked a laptop once by installing Mac OS X Snow Leopard on it
>It was a gift

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

>bricked a laptop
what

>Mac
Found your problem.

Doesn't show or react to anything on boot anymore. All the components still start up, but the screen stays blank, the harddrive is never accessed, keyboard shortcuts (like restarting the computer) are ignored...

Mac OS, especially before the sophisticated clover bootloader, had the tendency to completely fuck up the BIOS settings of a computer.
Normal computers don't give much of a fuck about this, my old Core2Duo with a Gigabyte Motherboard just told me that the CMOS was corrrupt and that I could either run the last working configuration, the stable configuration or configure now.

My theory is that the Laptop's shitty motherboard didn't have a failsafe like that for this situation.

Learn to understand what you read, it was NOT a mac.

ah, shitty. clover is an amazing piece of software, im tribooting osx/win/lin with it, sucks mad ass to set up on a laptop though