German

Sup Forums
What are the pros and cons of speaking German?

You'll know the official language of the United Reich of Europe come 2050.

Con: speaking to g*rmans

Pros: you can read some of the best literature in the world
Cons: can there be cons of speaking a language?

pros: you will be able to speak with Germans

cons: you will be able to speak with Germans

This

Con: Hitler videos are not funny because you know what they are saying

In Mexico?

Greater possibility of getting hired into the glamours life of a car factory wage cuck.

Reminder that you will waste your time and never fully understand relevant texts if you don't dedicate all your freetime for this shitty language.

Become a Greek and remove everything that isn't.

can confirm

>Become a Greek

He's already in Mexico therefore poor, no need for him to be even more poor AND stupid.

Every Greek can move to any other EU country if he wants that, a spic can't.

Well, chills are better than laughs.

English is the lingua franca of the EU.

>Greeks literally more dumb than every normal EU country

Hell, why would you post that pic, Léandros?

Legit question is why would you keep it even tho the only major country speaking it leaves the union?
Of course it would be easier since people the last 50 years learned it and it is worldwide spoken, but inside the EU a shitload of people do speak or learn French and German already.

Cons: You have to put effort into learning it

Pros: You can make an angry German impression

>pros
High information density, logical pronunciation, being able to make up words as you go. Can be highly exact, sometimes even too much. German is also arguably the best language to do organic chemistry with, and it was the de-facto world language of the subject prior to WW2.

>cons
Relatively hard grammar, 3 genders that don't make sense, weird stuff involving verbs and it takes ages to refine. And even if you speak standard German, you won't understand the average hillbilly, who is speaking his local dialect.

It's a wonder since we are surrounded by subhumans like you.

> we are surrounded by subhumans

Well, seems like they enriched you a good bit if you are so stupid.

>And even if you speak standard German, you won't understand the average hillbilly, who is speaking his local dialect.
Says the Austrian

Greek genes and culture made them more human.

I never knew Bulgaria has so many mudslimes.

Bavaria is not India and South Germany is the best part of this shithole.

Yeah, getting sexslaves pregnant does get the slaves genes around. Still nothing to be proud of.

pls leave for glorious Greece

What the fuck are you even talking about?

croatshit, analbanian, bulgypsy or slavshit ukrainian?

pick yourself

I will and I will warn others. Nobody should waste his life in this shithole.

I thought you wrote Bavaria and not gypsy bulgaria haha

>I will
When?

>average IQ 97
>the average spic here has an average IQ of 96

>Inhabitants of a world EU member nation have an average IQ only 1 point higher than immigrant workers and janitors hailing from a nation going through a mini-civil war level narco insurgency

TIP
KEK

To be fair Spics mix with whites pretty often. They're going to be diminishing their spicness slowly over the next few decades.

Also we have a net-negative migration rate with Mexico now. Chinese surpassed them as the largest migrant group here.

Well, he must know it

Lol, this buttmad Greek deleted his post because it illustrated how stupid Greeks are.

You are an immigrant and reported those posts.

>Being paranoid
>implying you're not a hairy Greek immigrant

Most Americans and Canadians here are first generation immigrants and/or non-whites who roleplay white people like you.
Why else would you get mad for the word spic and report those posts?

>Most Americans and Canadians here are first generation immigrants

Where the fuck are you getting that data from Stavros? I was the first one to say Spic in the conversation too :^)

What are you then if not a spic? You can't be white when you use hairy as an insult.

today I must remind them

kek
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRgo8W0-0nU

There is nothing wrong with me.

It's a known stereotype that Greeks (along with your Turk bretheren) are disgustingly hair compared to everyone, even other whites.

Thanks for proving you are a Greek. :^) kαλή μέρα and enjoy your shave stelios.

kali mera means good morning my monkey friend. Respect my time zone.

It isn't morning where it matters. I don't take advice from cockroaches ;^)

One m@d monkey.
You remind me of the chink poster in Germany.

Learn Dutch instead.

>Chinese surpassed them as the largest migrant group here
I would have thought it would be the Flips or some other ASEAN nation

French is a better black language.

>Learn Dutch instead
Why, so you can respond back in English when I try and talk with you?

Pretty sure the Flips are just about even with Spics now too. It definitely looks that way in northern LA.

Cons: No one will understand you except for Germans, a lot of wasted time

Pros: You can call someone a faggot in public and he won't understand what you said

Schwuchtel

Do germans consider an insult not speaking German in their country?

No. We are not French.
Just look like a tourist and not like a T*rk when you try to speak with someone in English or what ever and you are good.

>Just look like a tourist
What if i live in the country?

Better learn the language.
Tourists are all cool, but if people think you are a t*rk/rapefugee or what ever things are worse.
Gf the other day told a nigger rapefugee in the subway to fuck off and learn German. Nobody cared to much.

Pros: It's a useful language to know
Cons: Germans will speak English to you if your German isn't better than their English

Do you speak fast?

Well, if you speak with friends, family etc. you will speak fast. But if you get that someone does not understand you 99% of the people will speak slow.

>pros
business opportunities
>cons
losing your dignity

>losing your dignity
Why?

Because it feels weird to willingly learn the language that was forced upon your grandpas and grandmas by people who considered your whole ethnicity subhuman

If you abandon English, it's the EU that will become an irrelevant shithole, not Britain.