Other urls found in this thread:

sourceforge.net/projects/manjaro-openrc/
manjaro.org/2017/06/28/manjaro-architect-iso-17-0-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>still no Manjaro Deepin + OpenRC
:*(

slackware thread? in.

how did u get openRC on manjaro?

They have the packages in the repo. Arch uses the same Manjaro Open RC packages.

on sourceforge pleb

sourceforge.net/projects/manjaro-openrc/

manjaro.org/2017/06/28/manjaro-architect-iso-17-0-2/

you're welcome

Just downloaded it yesterday XFCE basic one, idk what to say other than "what is so special about it?" I mean the out of box look is BEAUTIFUL in my opinion but I mean desu I want to kind of download bspwm(never used it so kind of iffy about installing that) but other than the look what is so good about it ? Why pacman over apt or dnf. Educate me so I use this distro more and learn to love it

Manjaro is good b/c it's the easiest one out of the box.

Check out the AUR

I am a former Manjaro user but it was honestly dogshit for basic things like installing printer drivers. It was a very well presented operating system, however, as it had very few graphical bugs. It also had a desktop environment that was consistent.

But the printer drivers were a real deal breaker for me and I switched to PeppermintOS after that. PeppermintOS was unironically a "it just works" situation.

Wow that is a crazy list!
Liking it already B ^ )

nice terminal color op

>to stupid to install arch linux the thread

I'm using it. It was the easiest stock openrc distro to install on my computer, so I stuck with it. No problems except broken install script for nvidia/bumblebee.

but you're stupid enough to waste time building arch from scratch instead of skipping straight to a functioning system.

this.

>what is archboot

You do know that compiling the OS with the processor you plan on using grants a significant performance boost, right?

>he doesn't realize it takes less than 10 fucking minutes to install arch

are you retarded or something?

printer drivers are the bane of the world.

"installing" arch is just the beginning.

kek

this, not using a source based distro is literally winbabby tier retardation

>using default look manjaro
all that green.
>using dark pastel theme
oh never mind its obvious you don't have eyes or taste.

>be in the lab
>install printer driver
>send the test page
>it doesn't stop
>printer i'm trying to use is on the other side of the building, a floor up
>run
>54 pages with garbage lines

\o/

>straight to a bloated arch fork

It doesn't come with anything that a basic Arch xfce install wouldn't except some install scripts.

who manjaro + gpu passthrough up in here? feels gud bros