Europe *hate thread.

why does everyone hate portugal?

Get on our level.

>selfhate

yup you are just northern hungarians

t. Dávid Kovács

>loves finland
>hates rest of the nordics
beyond language the actual difference between finns and other nordics are negligible

Why Mixed Feelings for Sweden ? The memes ?

t. Alberto Barbarossa

>LOVE
England
Czech Republic
Slovakia
Finland
Norway
Denmark
Iceland
Greenland
Estonia
Slovenia

>LIKE
Russia
Poland
Belarus
Hungary
Germany

>DON'T CARE
the rest

rate

kys with fire roach

Why mixed feelings for Ukraine and ?

WE

shit/10

>c*cknada giving orders
go get your mother fucked by an immigrant cunt your first time testosterone rush is irrelevant

t. Per-Göran

Better memers.

First off, Id suggest learning to Speak English properly. Secondly, youre an ugly asiatic piece of shit in a shitty islamic backwater country. How does it feel that I probably make more money in an hour than you do in a day? ;)

t. Per-Göran

>The memes
>memes

Memes tend to be things that does not exist outside the borders of the Internet. Not in this case my friend.

Shitty template

idk m8

sweden is pretty gay compared to the rest of you nords

It's actually Hans ;^)

Mostly due to volume, produce enough shit and eventually a gem will emerge

I could have guessed you were a baguette just from the map.

Their media, government etc. are, but so are the rest of our governments. Take some farmer from northern sweden and compare it to some northern finnish farmer and you will find there is very little difference

Why only mixed feelings?

>It's actually Hans
Get out of my country.

But I've been here longer than you

how does an enlarged asshole feel bitch i earn mor e than enough and live fine

Sweden: Arrogant as fuck, think they are better than everybody else-which is true in like 90% of cases but still. Too gay and too Sharia.

Ukraine: Sad shithole but people are nice

Makes me wonder what's the Finnish cognate to that name, Jööhäänniii?

Only in your Svecoman fantasies.

>Id suggest learning to Speak English properly
For what reason? Official language in EU is gonna be German. So, I'd suggest to you to learn German, properly.

>asiatic piece of shit
Calling someone asiatic piece of shit given that every other woman in Canada looks like a fucking eskymo is quite funny.

>shitty islamic backwater country.
How many sand niggers you got there in the snowy land? Nah, I'm not gonna even post them charts, we know the answer.

>How does it feel that I probably make more money in an hour than you do in a day?
Feels good, because you have got to ''make them'' in the first place.

Johannes

Sure thing Make-Jonne

abdul get the fuck out of kek republic

Best map incoming

Do you hate us because we win against you, every time.

Ironically, it seems to be the other way around.

>"The hunter-gatherers show the greatest similarity to the modern-day Finns", says Pontus Skoglund, an evolutionary geneticist at Uppsala University in Sweden, about ancient skeletal remains excavated in Gotland: gotland.3000.BC.kvenland.org

That guy is from Norway tho...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Not Abdul, Marian ty kokot, but I like rekting eskymos in banter, they are an easy target.

Based

Me as in me, not some imagined ancestor (the joke was that I'm older than you, since it appears you didn't get it).

>islamic backwater country
Guarantee there are more mudslimes in Canada than Czechia, not even just pure numbers but ratio wise

change france to and add italy love Ok and 10/10 for a spaniard

>Johannes
Now that's... disappointing and not meme-worthy (we use the same, but we have shortenings such as Hans or Jan)

Even if you were older than me, your ancestral homeland isn't here. Therefore you don't belong here.

Terrible

So you're saying you should go back to Russia?

Thanks... but could you kindly delet this?

worst map t b h

>go back to Russia
Not quite.

>paabo.ca/uirala/FinnoUgricbkgd.html

Perfidious spotted

No

Hans a best. We also have Juhani, Juhana, Juha, Juho, Jukka, Jussi, Janne, Hannes, Hannu

r8

says the italian lmao

nice

>he doesn't know that the finnic urheimat is either in the urals or the volga
hoo boy

8/10

No proof for this.

>Even if you were older than me, your ancestral homeland isn't here. Therefore you don't belong here.
Well, just for me to move back to the Eurasian steppe then.
You coming with me`?

>Le Mad kebab

rate

I'm not Indian-European, so no.

>Hannes
Kek, a good friend actually has that as nickname (legal name Johannes)

Stop using that template

>be t*rk
>loves G*eece but hates other ex-colonies
why

does it hurt your feelings?

shit

>t. errone

Europa is love, Europa is life

>prefering Poland over other European countries

No

>Cucked indigenous huntergatherer descendant larping an Indo-European
wew

No.
Completely untrue.
I am in my final year in high school and I can confirm that 3/4 of my class are syrian and iranian citizens..
or used to be, they now are Czechs of course. Some people complain that there is too many males.
as a ratio of muslim males to muslim females at my high school is close to 15:1, but I dont mind because
I find muslim men more sexually pleasing than czech men.
Lately my boyfriend Abdul or 'Ocásek' as I like to call him has been getting me into reading Qu'ran, the holy book.
But as I cant speak arabic and he considers my reading of Qu'ran in english or czech heresy. I've made him
read me the holy book in original arabic before we cuddle and go to sleep. or rarely sleep.

I for one welcome all refugees and am happy I finally found the love of my life in Abdul. One day I hope
he will walk me trough streets of his hometown Ar Raqqah.

>no proof
ok

Someones clearly a butthurt English.
Fuck off faggot.

yup

>crimea

>indigenous huntergatherer
neolithic farmer would make more sense IMO.

Reason?

r8 m8

>implying Crimea doesn't belong to Russia

It's based purely on the distribution of our languages, nothing more. Have a look at the article I posted, it'll open your eyes (or not, considering that you're a Svedocuck).

seems like you're the butthurt one imho

>homeland hungary
>likes slovakia

fake or muh heritage fag

Well by that logic you are also cucked Sami mixed with Finn bloods and Germanic bloods later.

>neolithic farmer would make more sense IMO
Sometimes I wonder what people they were. There's a theory that Basques are the descendents of the original Europeans.

Why is Sultanate orange? What you dislike about them? Also why do you like Vermins, Hungarians in denial and Germans in Denial?

I'm curious.

do you think I'm wrong?

this. nobody likes slovakia