How will you be celebrating?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zwDvF0NtgdU
bbc.co.uk/news/amp/36512850
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We send tulips i guess.

Celebrating Memorial day first, senpai

Going to a bbq to keep my mind off my argie int gf

Get drunk, skype with my Brazilian at, get drunker, maybe go to the festival and watch the fireworks that's it

You?

You have to stop obsessing over this cunt. She's gone forever you need to move on, way more grils out there

Good lad

never realised canada day was so close to yank day

Try a BR or a Chili-P next time.

You're right lad but it's hard

I thought we really had something goIng...

Yeah maybe you did at one point but she doesn't feel the same way now. You have to cut everything from her and focus on other things. You will still think about her from time to tkme but as time goes those thoughts will fade

Thank you leaflad...

I guess it just wasn't meant to be desu

Thanks.
Will you be heading to the parade/ceremony?

No sad to say, cheer up and look to the future there's lots of your life left and much to do and see, and people to meet. You're welcome m8

I'm from PEI, but I'll drink a pint to them

It's Canada day?

Let's celebrate it! (where is my weed?)

I'm going to be moving out soon, p excited. Gotta find some chill roommates though

Unironically have no plans. Might just hang out with my family this year.

My friends suck

Have a good hangover, bros.

Go hang out with random niggas dude

Personally I'm hitting the gym early in the morning tomorrow then meeting with some friends and seeing where it goes

just relax at home, inner city events have shitty people at them

I don't celebrate anything but Christmas and New Year

I have to be at work. Oh well. It'll be slow anyway.

Happy Canada Day.
youtube.com/watch?v=zwDvF0NtgdU

>tfw you'll never be a glorious canuck
;_;

I thought the Irish hated Canadians? interesting...

>Live in Quebec
Just a normal day for me.

going to see the local sports team

No ones cares about Canada day in Quebec except maybe in Gatineau.

Its just the day where 99% of the people moving out do it.

My brother was married to a Canadian, going through a divorce now. Dk if ill take to a local Cannuck event today or not.

Theres sure to be some opportunity to real life ship posting.

i'll be doing nothing.

Shitpost on Sup Forums

Its the english we have a nominal hatred for,
Why would you think we hate canadians?

By speaking Ithkuil.

Im going to a Canada day festival with a girl

Masturbation, alcohol and quake 4.
Hey, at least I'm not bullshitting you.

I'm spending my night alone. And then my day alone.
And then the next night too.

>Get drunk
>Watch fireworks
>Browse minion memes

I have the day off, so I'm planning to sleep in. Once I get up (late), I'll make a big, unhealthy breakfast. Gonna relax at home for a few hours, play video games, and so on. Then my wife and I are planning to head to Bell Park for the celebrations, maybe bring a picnic, and watch some fireworks.

>tfw Roman girl im interested in stop texting
>gonna be drinking my liver to death with beer singing O Canada

why do I have to have feelings and shit

Taking my lil sister to meet her friend at a festival I guess, if her friends mom is there than I can leave them.
I wish my one friend wasn't such a recluse

Jesus fuck, anyone got a frickin cigarette?

I still have PTSD from the after-fireworks traffic jam last year, fireworks are overrated.

frig off reveen

Who here go to goodlife?

Who wanna lift together? Where u niggas go?

>Canada has its independence day the week between America's and Britain's

Why is your holiday so close to ours? Move it to the fourth and we can celebrate together.

Hear hear desu

I'm watching "The Patriot" for a week man. We might have lost without France but it doesn't mean that we didn't fight.

I'm going on a hippy trip, getting high and camping out in the woods.

Frogs really don't celebrate Canada Day? Literally gas them.

Who /no friends/ here?

Nah, I'll be spending my day working at another institution named in Memory of dead fishermen thrown into the meat grinder by inbred aristocrats

Have you tried making any?

I will be thanking Canada for producing and sending their talent to sunbelt franchises.

Thanks for Stamkos btw

>have Canada Day before America Day
>take leftover fireworks, sell to Americans
nothin personnel friendo

>Thanks for Stamkos btw
y-you too

Is that even ...possible? I mean... With a girl?

I'll burn a leaf for you

shitposting.

... that's what they make alcohol for buddy. Keep your chin up.

>Being so beta you get strung up on one girl

Nigga that's why you talk to multiple girls at once.

By being thankful I'm not Canadian

Its the day I'm hoping I fix myself, but that's also everyday.

currently pre-drinking

actually i drink everyday

so everyday is canada day 4 me

thats stupid

How's life on the Rez?

It's not our independence day.

Typical leaf negativity

Wouldn't know, I'm a middle class white guy

So is it a boring version of July 4th?

Nothing, we had Quebec day one week ago

I have no friends available and I live in Quebec, so I have to make my own fun.

The day will begin with a light perusal of a huge picture book documenting Canadian history. I've seen many of these photos already, but it's a good opportunity to revisit our nation's ascent. Then I'll spend the greater part of my afternoon doing a thorough study of our politics from the middle of the 20th century onwards, to see how it all went wrong and how exactly we could have stopped the Marxist infiltration. In the evening, I will begin to sip wine from BC while I listen to Stan Rogers and shitpost on Sup Forums. The night will conclude with either a Canadian movie or a drunken attempt to read an Atwood novel.

That you regard Toronto as inferior says everything. Fuck you guys, fuck your coach and fuck Montreal. You guys are crap. I speak fluent French thanks to having a French mother (with a Paris accent) but I'm totally going to fuck with you idiots the whole time. When I go to Toronto I'm going to speak English unless they're big on something else.

Yes it's true, it's a Moving day in Quebec.
They don't celebrate Canada Day because they think that the Confederation was undemocratic and unjust

Oh my fuck my argie int gf just replied lads holy fuck

Tbh we don't give a damn about the ROC and even less about foreigners in Toronto.

What did she say?

It's my first first year in the gulf islands so... I guess I'll hop on a boat, get fucked up and watch some fire works.

jesus fuck lad i dont even want to say
i guess im a cuck now

>now

We're not as familiar with what goes on in Canada. In France people just assumed I was drunk (I was) when I talked to them. It frustrated the hell out of me trying to take a piss in a place where there were no public toilets.

>know the language
Yeah
>want to find a toilet?
Well you need to buy a glass of wine and piss again

FUCK YOUUUUU

I'm making poutine. Leaf is for love, not for bully.

Love you, greatest ally.

I'm in Quebec so Canada Day events are quite rare sadly. However my small town holds a Canada Day celebration event every year with music and bbq so I'll go hang out there with some friends.

they celebrate Saint Jean Bapisite on june 24 and the province has a law where leases can only start on July 1st so a lot of people end up having to go through hell to move on Canada day because there's a fucking ton of other people all moving on that same day

This sounds like a fucking great day! Which movies are you thinking of? Which Atwood?

you sound like a real winner

God Im glad I get payed tomorrow so I can actually go out and get wasted without having to think about this shit. It sucks

someone saved my OC.

I love Canada now!

what the fuck are you on about? Literally everyone who doesn't live in Toronto doesn't give a damn about that city and thinks it's full of fags

> Canada
>"""""""""DAY"""""""""
HOLY FUCK LADS I CANT BREATH

Go to the doctors fatty

thanks for that

>hat you regard Toronto as inferior says everything
what? literally the worst fucking city in the country. nothing but a haven for feminists, SJWs and subhuman immigrants. that city is single handedly responsible for ruining what used to be the richest province in the country

lmao

fatty want a patty?

I think you cum in men enough for all of us

Going on a date with a Turkish cutie and then hopefully going out with my best friend to keep my troubles at bay.

why are canadians so insecure

bbc.co.uk/news/amp/36512850

I'm going to burn a maple leaf

Happy Canada day, you ferocious fucks. I'm having pancakes and maple syrup to celebrate, what other stereotypically Canadian acts can I do today?

Kiss a Beaver and apologize for it, lad.