I desperately need your help Sup Forums

I desperately need your help Sup Forums

After many years my trusty MX518 is finally going out of commission. But I need an equally good mouse at a similar pricepoint.

What is the MX518 of the current day?

Other urls found in this thread:

gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g203-prodigy-gaming-mouse
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

says right there in your picture

>I can't read

But is it actually as good as the MX518 is? I know Logitech has been bullshitting around a lot, so I can't blindly trust that a newer version is actually any good.

EC1-A

this nigga right here

better

Heard the scrollwheel is garbage, the plastic is thinner and less suitable for large hands

g400s is the same thing

It's also not for sale in any national stores

I've been using an MX518 for nearly ten years now and it works perfectly. It's just really gross and I'm embarrassed to let other people use it.

The sweat from my palm has completely dissolved the Logitech logo

Same, also the sides have become completely smooth, and I'm now noticing the usage is biting through one of the smooth layers on the side.

If you really like large palm grip mice with good curves that keep your fingers off the mousepad the roccat Kone EMP would be my go to.

Either that or zowie EC series, or xtrfy m3, both designed by the same counter strike player and really comfortable mice.

G400s is exaclty the same

G602

My MX518 works, but I would need to clean that shit well and probably replace the case.

However the Rival I got is a mess. I took off the entire coating because it got sticky after a while and it was nearly impossible to clean that without still leaving it a sticky mess, and now it looks ghetto as fuck. It's sad.

>roccat Kone EMP
It got weird shape right side, is that really good for palm grip?

WHY THE FUCK DO NICE NEED LED'S?
WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE WANT LED'S IN EVERY FUCKING THING

I love the small one. G102 was it?

I just got the G900 Chaos Spectrum. It's actually really good. Paid 100 American. The wireless feels really nice too, I can't notice any latency compared to my SteelSeries rival.

If you want something straighter get the coolermaster mastermouse pro L, it's basically an intellimouse with excellent software ergonomics and modular sides.

This, I could see the use of LED for keyboards but not for mice. Why don't they add more weight for the fucking light that doesn't have any use.

I sent back my G402 because it can't disable the light.

>something straighter
No, I want something that actually support my ring and pinky. And Mastermouse Pro L seem doesn't suit my needs.

My current mouse is CM Sentinel 3, the shape is nice but side buttons somewhat small and too forward.

G403

Alright boys, Naos 7000 ded

Another Naos? G400s? Zowie?

If you like the shape of Naos then another naos.
Shape > anything else

Overall the mouse is a good experience but the scroll wheel does suck. It has a free scrolling mode which is the best mode but not always viable then the clicky mode which feels like trash. It gets a bit better overtime once you break it in a bit but not by leaps or bounds.

I much preferred my death adders scroll.

What the fuck is with the finish on that thing? It looks like someone took a lighter to the plastic.

paying extra for wireless TOP KEK

anyone still using their G400?

Should I get a G402 or G502?

The finish on the 502 including the scrollwheel changes look much better than the 402.

I used an MX518 for years as well. When it finally shit the bed, I went with pic related. It's as close to the 518 as you can get, and I quite like it. It comes with those stupid meme weights if you want it to be heavier.

if your MX518 is on its way out, just open it up, clean its guts and reconnect everything very snugly. Mine went from having the side buttons not working, annoying double scrolls with its wheel, to being perfectly functional after I opened it, cleaned it bit by bit

watch a YT vid if you're unsure of how to do it.

gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g203-prodigy-gaming-mouse

Get a trackball. Kensington orbit is cool.

This thread makes me fear the day my G9 is kill.