AUSTRALIA WAS MEANT TO BE A 100% WHITE NATION!!

AUSTRALIA WAS MEANT TO BE A 100% WHITE NATION!!

youtube.com/watch?v=vR1CU8NjGW0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farewell_Sermon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ni hao ma ?
Ni shuo bu shuo ying yu ?

Fuck off bigot

复活节?

Tell that to Abos and your country is safe as fuck.

And now it isn't.

The poorest most fucked up abo community is 10 times safer than the richest most developed mexican city

Abos just drink and do drugs and steal from each other, mexicans are aztec savages that spend their time brutally murdering one another

Australia is generally safer than pretty much anywhere else. I can and I do walk around my neighbourhood during the deep hours if the night and I've never gotten trouble. And in live in a pretty multicult neighbourhood.

Only problem is with the Maoris screaming all night desu.

>australia isn't 100% white

wtf i hate australia now

>white
Nice social construct faggot, but I guess that's what happens when you live in a fake meme country

I thought it was meant to be a prison.

Great job stealing our culture.

that's why they've sent there Irishmen? in the 19th century Irishmen were seen as members of the "swarthy race" along with Meds and, surprisingly, Swedes

What? What did we "steal"?

Netflix

Fuck.

So laughs aside, will there be any country to remain truly white?

Why is that arabs and chinks and blacks are owed countries comprised with only their own kind, but it's illegal for whites to have that?

Are we that hated?

No European country is white or has ever been white. It's a new world universalist phenomenon.

Wat ._. ?

>english convicts and general scum
>white

nope, you were niggers to begin with

The hilarious thing is, "Whiteness" in all actuality is a social construct based on biological factors.

The idea of Whiteness in Europe did not exist prior to the colonization of the Americas by the Spanish like you said.

What does that even mean?

France is french, Norway is norwegian, Poland is polish, England is english, Spain is spanish, Italy is italian, Finland is finnish, etc.

Not white.

Before the discovery of the New World, Europeans did not classify themselves as being White.

They classified by themselves by their individual nationality.

Is "Australian" even a nationality?

Sorry but i have to move in your country

Ah I see, but why would there be harm in us realizing that the world spanned a far greater reach of cultures and ethnicities that we'd thought, and now us rallying around our genetic similarities. We've shown ourselves, in spite of our conflicts now and again, to be a group that performs exceptionally well together. Can't we be left alone as whites :c

Why do I have to have Muslims in my streets :c

>Australia was meant to be a 100% white nation
>Old timey, racist, white Australia let shitloads of Chinese labourers in during the gold rush
Pick one.

Well I think it's pretty obvious that those kinds of classifications weren't needed when living in a world where everyone was pretty similar ethnically. I'm not sure what your point is though.

All of those are white though. European anyway.

Prior to the discovery of the New World, Europeans were in contact with the Middle East, Asia, and Africa. There was still no need to classify Europeans as Whites. It's an arbitrary term with a vague basis in biology.

>Go to friend's house for a few drinks and a smoke while we chat and listen to music on his rooftop
>Can see down into his neighbour's house through their kitchen window
>African family
>Six foot Suda standing there yelling at his family
>We start to watch, thinking it could get interesting
>Six food Suda suddenly snaps at someone we can't quite see from our angle and starts flailing about like a retarded kid trying to keep his head above water
>Me: Holy shit. Are we witnessing a domesto right now?
>Everyone else comes over to get a better look
>We stand around watching a nigger beat his family and yell at them for a few minutes
>MFW
I haven't been invited back

I don't know how it's the racial system in Australia.

But everyone from Norway to Algeria and Lebanon is "white" in the Americas.

I don't believe we perform well together at all.
We are not the same nor will we ever be nor should we be, barring an eschatological event such as the return of our Lord where all is made new and perfect again.

Nope Finns were allowed to immigrate to Australia too

the asians in the gold rush were the reason why the white australia policy was implemented
ya goof

Why though?

>mfw New World immigration quotas were pure eugenics and basing on attractiveness

I know, but when you're not in daily contact with people who look distinctly different from you then there obviously isn't a need to make a classification.

From a legal perspective, Middle Easterners are considered white in America since they're Caucasian, which is true. However Caucasian =/= White and white is a nebulous term which held different meanings at different times. I doubt your average American would consider North Africans to be "white"

Oh please, we share so much in common as a continent it's ridiculous.At least when concerning Western, Northern and Southern Europe.

Its horrifying these whites got their lives there by slaughtering too many natives and segregating all of colored people.

do it again. get at especially chi*nks, i wont accuse you even if japanese get treated the same way.

It's still eugenic as fuck.

Every ethnic group with caucasian skull is considered top tier in all New World. Everyone else is ugly and considered scum.

>I doubt your average American would consider North Africans to be "white"

Every Lebanese is white in America since they have caucasoid skull.

they didn't spend the shekles they made in australia
once they got their gold they moved back to chink land

>Every ethnic group with caucasian skull is considered top tier in all New World. Everyone else is ugly and considered scum.
>implying

Of course you will deny, but it's the reality. Canadians clearly display xenophobia against asians on Sup Forums, and they are mostly civilized.

lol nice effort desu

Canada is super not racist

race relations are splendid

I'm Canadian by the way

Canadians maybe aren't racist in real life, but they don't like a full or majority Asian country. They want a country with caucasian traits. It's a rule in general in Americas

you underestimate the amount of sjwism, liberalism and leftism my friend

>sjwism, liberalism and leftism

These people are the most racist, because they put attractive minorities with caucasian friendly traits on media.

>australians believing they're a "white country"
>americans believing they're a "white country"
what a joke

But this was Abo land and the white man stole it. Now you're dying out, nothin personal kid

>slavs in denial

>everything is a social construct

But that's a fucking lie.
Whiteness is a social construct based on Iberian trolling of moors.
The idea of whitness in Europe was created by Spanish and Portuguese who would roll their sleeves up and wave their white skin and blueish veins at the shitskins to show they were nothing but plebs.

>"Italians and Spaniards are non-white shitskins!"
>"Lol the mediterranean empires are clear-cut evidence of (anglo-germanic) white superiority"
Why do yo do this?

>gets a new election
>they still elect the lefties

screencap this

Being proud of something you didn't do is retarded, but claiming something your people didn't is another level of idiocy. Only autistic Sup Forumstards do that.

I wasn't convinced of that until I realized the stormfront legitimately claims that ancient Egypt was white, and modern Egyptian were a myriad of rape-babies (sorta like us)

Arabs had a concept of white and black people in the 7th century AD, you stupid retarded piece of shit moron. Gas yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farewell_Sermon

哭得多

I hate the term white and am scared of it being established in europe due to its usuage relativating and devaluing our actual ethnic identities.

The moment its about white vs brown they have us by the balls because then it can be dismissed as stupid skincolourbased bigotry.
As long as we retain our ethnic european mindset its our folks vs other folks which opens a much more deeper definition of what makes a cultural conflict.
(The concept is already vague as fuck, are pale levantines "white"? Are blond mongols "white"? Westturks are "white" for sure lets open the border)

I dont give a shit about my skincolour but its a logical sideffect of having a somewhat pure ancestry.
The ancestry and mindset that comes woth it is important, not its indicator alone.

In the anglosphere white has become its own ethnic term I guess, so it works there. It wont work here and will only bring harm.

Europeans form a genetic cluster. They better stick together when in 2100 two gorillion hungry niggers will want to break out of apefrica towards Europe.

By your ethinicity-based nationalistic definition, modern Europeans should be entirely accepting of Middle-eastern immigration

Australia is legit white as fuck though.

You don't see non-white people outside of the CBD and inner suburbs.

I could count the amount of Africans I see in a year on my hands.

A lot more Asians, but again, inner city, nowhere else.

Legit my high school of like 1500 kids had like 3 Asians.