youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

>Thank you USA
>You are my best friend

This was surprisingly good.

hahaha Albos know that the US is their best ally

Didn't even know Albania likes us so much and considers us their best ally
Didn't even know Albania was a country until right now

why do they like hilary

I'm from Serbia so I will make a hypothesis. Bill Clinton saved their asses in Kosovo hence they like Hillary because she is his wife.

I want that factory that converts Albanians into fuel so bad right now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonibler

>the laugh of a butthurt

Noice

I would very much like that you attack Albania so that you cunts bomb yourselves

We suck Russian dick, Albos suck US dick, it's just the way of the world

I don't even have a good reaction image for this, I'll just open my folder, scroll down a bit, and hit enter.

She's married to the guy they're thankful for.

THANK YOU USA

sounds like a stellar plan

why do Albanians like us? This is so strange to me

No fuck you I like Albania. They are the best country in the Balkans.

>Even while the United States, which had closed its mission to Albania in 1946, was being vilified by communist propaganda during the regime of Enver Hoxha, ordinary Albanians remembered that U.S. President Woodrow Wilson had interceded on behalf of Albanian independence from 1919 to 1920, strongly arguing against a proposed partition of Albania by the Paris Peace Conference and subsequently enabling Albania to achieve statehood and international recognition by the League of Nations.[3] Many Albanian children to this day are named Wilson in the president's honor. Albanians also credit the Clinton Administration with saving Kosovar-Albanian lives in the Kosovo war,[4] and they greatly appreciate the U.S. Government's commitment to resolving the political status of Kosovo.[5]

t. wikipedia

Look at all these toniblers

She helped protect them from annihilation

Please tell me this is a joke.

Serbia does the same shit. Everyone sucks American cock in the Balkans

BUNKERS
U
N
K
E
R
S

Albanians love the West because we supported then during the Balkan shitstorm of the 90s. Tony Blair and Hillary Clinton personally visited Albania, so they're particularly beloved.

rferl.mobi/a/27772485.html

lmao

Why does kosovo exist? why doesnt albania annex them? same for moldova and romania desu

You should appologize for that. Think of how much better the Balkans would be without albanians and t*rks.

Because that would give a reason for all regions populated with Serbs to join Serbia and uSa doesn't want that.

In fact, the sole reason for existence of non countries like Bosnia, Montenegro and Kosovo is to contain Serbs in another country

Turns out albanimals aren't turkics, they're africans.

>them

>If you are supportive of America you are African
That's a damn nice logic m8

What the fuck is Albania?
Is it in north africa?

I am Greek

Why? Albanians gave us dank memes, John Belushi, and Antonio Gramsci

What has Bulgaria contributed other than weird throat singing?

It's basically Greece but whiter and kinda Muslim, with more sheep and fewer ruins