Press F to pay respects

Press F to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2017/jul/24/microsoft-paint-kill-off-after-32-years-graphics-editing-program
archive.is/QFWNw
www61.zippyshare.com/v/HNMQGAQ2/file.html
kirsle.net/msdos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

forgot link
theguardian.com/technology/2017/jul/24/microsoft-paint-kill-off-after-32-years-graphics-editing-program

Paint died with Vista.

S

>removing loved legacy app just to force your people to use your shitty alternative so you can feel better about your product
it's like they're trying to put linux ahead

>Reading Guardian
>Posting Guardian (without archive at that)

Press F to strangle OP

Here's the archive link:
archive.is/QFWNw

But the "new" version is utter trash

No amount of trying will put Linux ahead.

you can only get so ahead after all.

>"After internal discussion Paint was deemed to violate Microsofts inclusion policies, as the program was coded mainly by white heterosexual cis males"

wtf

It doesn't seem bad in itself but it's not a paint replacement, that's for sure.

>|"“using more than 1 quote symbol for a basic quote“"

@61539663
"> (You)
>>|"“using more than 1 quote symbol for a basic quote“""

S-sorry

I'm beginning to like it

F

this.

just keep the old paint exe.
call it a day.

>Can't have multiple instance of Paint 3D open at one time
I really hate this app meme shit.

nigger it's at like the top 5 of hacker news right now

Open source clone when?
Krita is great but not comfy enough

Microsoft wants everything used on windows 10 to be an app from the store.

You should stop reading HackerReddit if Guardianshit gets to top 5.

Damn, I used this to draw and sketch out ideas.

so how do it take screenshots now?

why then not release an app called
Classic Paint on the store?

2000hrs in mspaint
>tfw can't use this meme anymore

>you should let autistic manchildren decide what you do online and how you do it

Microsoft wants the new 3D paint app used instead.

This
www61.zippyshare.com/v/HNMQGAQ2/file.html

It's either autistic manchildren or normies. Don't think you get all the news unaltered.

I feel like it's a pretty basic life skill to realize that all news has bias and try to see past it. Don't see what everyone's obsession with their news being an ideological circlejerk these days.

>Paint 3D
>shitty alternative
It does shitty crops just as easily as mspaint but has some actual image editing functionality in it too, i fail to see the downside. Is this just like when they added the ribbon shit to mspaint and everyone claimed paint was dead, but within a couple of years everyone had forgotten about it and was happy with it?

the UI is dogshit

If you have a public life, you're no longer allowed to have an opinion, you have to pretend you don't so you don't piss people off, even if you clearly do. I remember the days when if you didn't like something you just wouldn't watch it, or I don't know maybe even watch it so you can be more well-rounded even if you disagree with whatever it is

Okay, so it's just like with the ribbon stuff.

The future of Windows really looks grim, why isn't Linux taking advantage of it? Actually make it user friendly and try to be competetive with Windows,

Too fragmented, and the userbase is too hostile towards anyone who can't compile their own kernel from source blindfolded with their hands tied behind their back.

That's the microsoft way.

They don't understand what makes people adopt things. They think it's about forcing the thing down everyone's throat, when it's actually about making your product as attractive as possible the transition happens naturally. It's amazing that everything this company touches turns to shit.

They fucked up, they keep pushing the 3D shit as the main selling point of the new program instead of the actual nice image editing features it has. If everyone knew about things like magic select they'd probably be a lot more willing to use it, noone cares that they can put stickers on 3D models.

what are you talking about? The ribbon version is at least as good

you can sideload .appx apps

I like the UI but the brushstrokes are nice in the newer one.

Desu. Also muh device drivers. I'm never gonna be autistic enough to write my own device drivers because "he works for freemium" loonix fags won't write any for my non-elitist choices of chink hardware or retrotech, and hardware manufacturers rarely care for loonix.

This. I use gimp since that day.

Why not Win 3.1 Paintbrush?

kirsle.net/msdos

Microsoft doesn't know what it wants

I wants to vaccinate children. Think of the children.

yeah you can go back anytime

>Microsoft killing MS Paint
How is this news? They killed Windows 3 builds ago.

They aren't uninstalling it from Windows 7 and XP users machines.

why though

because we can

well, I can anyway seeing as I'm a Canadian