/asean/ Algerians are honorary Aseans Edition

Theme: Filipino Bamboo Bicycles Appreciation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxznUJsspxE
newsinfo.inquirer.net/791866/duterte-names-ex-schoolmate-rodolfo-salalima-as-dict-head
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumin
patreon.com/christchan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How's my driving?
>Small Indecipherable phonenumber
That's clever

>Tfw you'll never be Asean :(

its the same number in all public transport

Why do they use old buses from the 60's though (it's the same in Indonesia). Don't they like making money?

Jovelyn?

AlGAYria

TRUE LOVE
R
U
E

L
O
V
E

Based Algeria.

Did you ever ride one of these user?

We have old buses because we're poor

well there are some that can actually afford but too stingy to spend for new buses because muh profits and muh shekels.

As a country you have 4X our GDP user, and we have modern, locally produced buses for public transport. Plus you can fit more people inside and thus make more money. It is truly a worthwhile investment.

A school bus in Malaysia

4Kids

I did, why do you ask?

Nice! Does it smell better or worse than RER D?

Better since there's AC.
All ratp trains stink anyway.

hahahaha

Wait I'm not sure about AC anymore, I don't remember any particular smell there anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=sxznUJsspxE

Yeah and they all have a specific smell too. The D really smells like rotten eggs. What did you do in Kuala Lumpur user?

>dat flag
are you the one going to Bangkok as a prof?

Visited my aunt and did some tourism. Didn't get to taste a Malay girl though

Yes. Have you ever been to Bangkok user?

>Didn't get to taste a Malay girl though
It's a shame tbqdesu. Why is that?
I had like 8 matches on Tinder just on my way from the airport to the hotel and I was having my dick sucked before I could take my stuff out of my bags.

You stupid motherfucker. You really shouldn't expect to get a malay girl if you don't go to the shady part of KL. Normal malay girl doesn't like people they don't know.

I stayed with my aunt all the time so I couldn't really hit on girl, made up with Singaporeans and taiwanese

>Bangkok
Yes. I was mostly around expensive area tho. Would say things (food) were like 1/2-1/3 price of the USA even in expensive area. No clue about rent or other things

When did this general become /mena/? In fact, when did we become mudslimes general thread?

Oh was that in a club? It was kinda awkward in clubs there at first. I thought it was like elsewhere, where you can talk to any girl but apparently it's frowned upon socially. But they would come and approach you if you genuinely have fun and don't look like a hobo obv.

> In fact, when did we become mudslimes general thread?
I'd say April of last year with the huge amount of malays, meme nose and mona.

You are a MENA too?

btw, what happened to mona?

>1/2-1/3 price of the USA
Sounds good. What would you say is the best area to live in Bangkok?

I'm the French Tunisian qt aka Cyril

She posts once in a while in mena, seems like usual

Are you talking to me, cause I don't get what you're talking about

Haro Cyril :3

This thread is accepting of all religions or lack thereof user. Algeria is now a honorary Asean member, you have to be accepting too.

Did you makeout with those girls in a club?

>sex tourist
>honorary

Nope, we shared the same youth hostels (not in kl) , you know how it goes.

Ruby?

I went there a few times but only briefly. I dunno much but it seemed that sukumvit or something area was nice one.

Why are you so salty Indonesian friend. I am interested in all aspects of Asean culture, not only waifus. Pic related is me eating Asean food in Indonesia. Can you guess where this pic was taken?

Amani :3

That's Korean food

lel yes. looks like bibimbab

newsinfo.inquirer.net/791866/duterte-names-ex-schoolmate-rodolfo-salalima-as-dict-head
>salsalima is the new dict head
what is this some kind of joke?

My favorite, after the spicy soup

>sukumvit
Yes ot looks nice but a little far from my workplace unfortunately. It seems to have a decent nightlife so good place to party on the weekend nevertheless.

Ah my bad. It's delicious though.

Post some Algerian food

Our number 1 food is couscous. It is a delicious food that we eat on Fridays with all the family united around the table, in a patriarchal setting. Funnily enough it became also the number one food in France, and from there it was known as a hipster/alternative food in the USA. There was notably a famous South Park episode where people from the Sundance film festival eat it.

I dunno if he's related to that ex mayor in albay brett

ahahahahahaha

Good.

Looks delicious. What sauce is that on the cous cous?

That looks delicious.

Algeria isn't real country lads

It's a red sauce that contains spice, oignons to which you add some vegetables and meat juice. There's also the white sauce variant of the cousous which is based on courgette and is less spicy.

The red sauce reminds me of curry. Is it similar to that?

Oh no it's quite different. Definitely less spicy. But that's where regional differences come into play. In the region I am from we use cumin, other regions use different spices.

cumin?

How's life? Everything good?

How about the ones in France? Can it stack up to the ones in mena?

Yes it's this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumin
It's quite good for health in general. I don't know if you have it though. It's mostly a mediterannean spice.

I bought a tagine. How do I cook food like that appropriately? Can you give me one recipe? I kinda thought such couscous and tagine thing to be more of general maghreb thing

Yes I have definitely eaten some sick couscous in some restaurants there. They allow themselves some freedom with the original recipes, like pic related.

Yes it's a general maghreb thing, with different varieties over Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco. Tagine is more of a Morocco and Western Algeria thing. I have no idea how to cook it though :/

Alright Asean. Time for me to hit the sack. I wish you all a good night. . Stay based.

Looks like they are going with sweet and sour in that pic. Good to know there's good cous cous in France. Might plan to go there once I'm finished with my third year

algerians are filthy mudshits

i will never recognize this thread as /asean/. somebody make a new one

memex

Animemex

shut up virgin

best memex

Sex is best

>virgin
>sex
lmao

rofl

Malingsia

hehehehe

what's your snapchat, Algeria-sama? :3

more like pro poor especially now with our glorious leader

hello

are you chink? welcome

hellow yellow fellow!

Free Guan Eng pls

lol no our country our business thats whats separates DAP and PAP politics

Please visit my Patreon and donate. The money will be used to free Guan Eng, patreon.com/christchan

> Implying we aren't both equally obedient to Premier Xi

> Defending the actions of a corrupt despot against personal interest and welfare

if i help you promote this will i get my share?

Autistic drawfag please leave

It'll all go into my acc.....er I mean to Lim Guan Eng's bailout. Donate generously. Don't be a salty yellow mellow like My drawings are the best in the world.

>Defending the actions of a corrupt despot against personal interest and welfare
>unironically defends Guan Eng that preaches that he's against corruption but some how involves init

> Trumped up charges of minor property purchase kickbacks which would be legal for private firms even in Singapore

Versus

> Multi billion dollar scandals and subsequent political purges to cover it up

*tulong

Is Guan Eng chink?