Discuss

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_in_World_War_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I_casualties
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Doiran_(1918)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Vazov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Mutual_Cooperation_and_Security_between_the_United_States_and_Japan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

horrible grammar shitty meme.

It doesn't matter

American military is a joke. USA never fought any world wars (Serbia killed more nazis, fact) than proceeded to lost to non-army of rice farmers and non-army of goat herders.
Not even to mention it achieved 0 military goals against Serbia and prevented 0 massacres.

Your collection of welfare queens, where 95% of the people never saw any combat, and yet half of them has ptsd and other meme diseases, exists only so you can say "muh military budget". All American wars are fought by mercenaries, American military being a joke.

In case of an actual war, USA wouldnt last a day. And no, civilianized jam-o-matic 3000 that isnt even automatic + population of half retarded lards who cant climb the stairs without farting wouldnt save it either.

I unironically believe even Finland, Poland or Switzerland could defeat USA... at least male population over there receives basic military training and their army never wore heels. Hell even here almost entire male population has military training, and half of 50+ year olds are war veterans. No one got ptsd tho.

But we won. The white race will be destroyed.
That was our goal all along.

>tfw people will be living in the stone age in the future but you'll be long dead

They didn't lose in WW1 because the U.S. joined, although that did speed things up.

>loses in WWI for involving the US
You did fuckall in WWI. The vast majority of US soldiers sent to France didnt even reach the frontline before it was over.

>and prevented 0 massacres
Those were all hoaxes

>just about to drive 45 minutes from my labyrinthine suburb to the supermarket just to pick up some salt
Thanks for saving me an inconvenient trip!

And still you are (at best) a 60% percent white nation.

>Frenchie Unironically thinks that the financial and material aid didn't save his ass. By the end of WW1 the French and British economies were on their knees. If the US called in its debt, you fuckers would have lost

Who are you quoting?

>serbia
>shitposting

some things in life you can just count on

Yeah well America is the land of greatest contradictions I have ever seen. It is world's prison state shouting freedom, world's police state shouting democracy, very similar to North Koreans thinking they are great but their living standards are horrible and no one has a passport to look it up for himself, it takes pride of its imaginary propagandic military that cant even go to war without at least 100 other states and never against real enemy.
It put a nigger in the white house.
It has a 3rd world police force.
It calls itself racist but everyone there is non-white new worlder mutt devoid of all pure ethnic features that they literally call themselves "white", an imaginary race that doesnt even exist, because they are unable to belong to any actual existing pure European stock.

>*teleports behind you*
>*shoots up school*

serbia is by far the most butthurt country on this board.
Not even once one of these idiots said anything useful

Frenchie, but I fucked up. This is what I meant to type:
>Frenchie Unironically thinks that the financial and material aid didn't save his ass.
By the end of WW1 the French and British economies were on their knees. If the US called in its debt, you fuckers would have lost

I only skimmed your post. Trying to cut back on my sodium intake.

Hm weird. Serbs are bros on Sup Forums

nice reddit meme faggot

USA UTTERLY BTFO!

will they ever recover?

we would have lost WW1 anyway sooner or later

and the american role in WW2 on the european continent was rather small in comparison to the soviet union,
plus the japanese went all banzai and we were their allies

Germans are extremely arrogant. That's all.

They declared it after the Japan Pearl Harbor bombing and it was about time they made it official, they were in the war with everything but boots on ground, they were trading technology and giving materials to the warring allied nations so it was only a matter of time they would've joined too
anyways I shouldn't have to tell you this
open a fucking book instead of eating a burger fatty

That's pretty rough

USA did almost nothing in WW1

wow thats the most retarded picture i could ever come up with. anyway you get the meaning

besides tipping the balance and making germany fuck off already

>slavshit butthurt the US rekt his country and forced them to accept Kosovo
The US could literally obliterate your country in a day

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_in_World_War_I
>During the war, the U.S mobilized over 4 million military personnel and suffered 110,000 deaths, including 43,000 due to the influenza pandemic.

literally bulgaria was more involved - 37K casualties says wikipedia. compare that to the industrial might and population of both nations and to the theatres they fought in

it was only a superficial balance on the battlefield, but our supplies for the war effort were running out, the people at home literally were starving, there weren't enough soldiers and they started recruting kids basically

near the end germany was at the point of breaking down internally

oh wait thats only for 1915 for bulgaria. let me find the overall numbers for the war

11/10

Just because you're shit fighters doesn't mean you contributed more

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I_casualties

If I lived in some shitty country that got the shit kicked out of it by the US, I'd be salty too.

u wot m8?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Doiran_(1918)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Vazov

Mad as fuck we gave your Muslims their own country and there isn't jack shit you can do about it.

good post

americans on suicide watch

why germans always lose at War?
they have never won at war

Germany didn't start the war with America, Japan did. Also America's involvement in WW II in Europe had little effect on the course of the war.

Casualties are irrelevant, in 1917 both Frenchies and Brits were ready to surrender, but they held it off due to the US's entry in the war, in 1918 the Germans were back on the offensive and were making progress but that's when the Burgers had boots on ground and was what tipped the balance. All of the great powers' populations besides US were going apeshit

1870 you dumb jap monkey

Dumb Russian puppet country.

why japans always lose at War?
they have never won at war

>in 1917 both Frenchies and Brits were ready to surrender

Only the French declared mutinies but they weren't going to surrender

If you were liberated by the Soviets instead of us, you'd be as poor as Poland. Your welcome.

nothing to do with the withdrawal of russia?

dump russian colony
you are cancer

I don't know about that, I just know they were ready for an armistice ATLEAST

look whos talking.

We won WW1 retard
and WW2
so get fucked gook

Dumb american puppet country.

yes, because russia was out of the war. then the US entered and they re-evaluated. but in any case the war was already over. all nations were exhausted and all the US did was a morale boost. also not to mention that at that point the US was seen as a backwater colony and their armed forces lacked proper training and equipment. the war was won by GB and france and their colonies.

You're in NATO. You're more of a US puppet than Japan.

wait japan isnt in nato?

Aren't we all puppets in this big crazy world?

yeah but with the US's introduction the war was won by France and UK at a point where both parties could've won

oy vey

and the war was in such a state only because russia left.

Just realized i need military training.

I am happy that D-Day happened and yes it was relevant for building the cold war political system. However it wasn't that much relevant for the course of WWII. The Soviets were already advancing into Germany since the battle of Stalingrad in 1942 and even after D-Day the majority of German troops were stationed on the eastern front. And btw Canada liberated the Netherlands.

>I unironically believe even Finland, Poland or Switzerland
This is true.

No we have this though:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Mutual_Cooperation_and_Security_between_the_United_States_and_Japan

Do you know what the NA in NATO stands for?

>We won WW1 retard
>and WW2
fucking pasta poor joke :DDDD

So how much of historic London is left after we bombed your shitty rainy island?

>Bulgarian education

the NA doesnt matter - what matters is that is an alliance against russia. as far as i know japan doesnt particularly like russia. especially with sakhalin.
this makes sense though

ah yes, the german economy was going so well.

What the fuck did I just read.

Im not sure if they'd contribute too much in a war between NATO and Russia, China is a bigger concern for them.

The fact that your officers were giving their men suicide orders and they started forming muntinies

US sucked at fighting because they didn't listen to the wisdom of countries that had been doing that shit for years.

The bigger impact was morale. US troops were optimistic and not burned out, which had a positive impact on everyone else.

The only reason why Italy was on the winning side of WW1 was because you guys basically backstabbed your the Triple Alliance to join the winning side. Such an Italian thing to do

How much of historic Dresden is left?