Anyone ever tried cooling their computer with outside winter cold air? If that's the case please share your tips

Anyone ever tried cooling their computer with outside winter cold air? If that's the case please share your tips.
>inb4 condensation
youtube.com/watch?v=5_Zp70eC670
This guys had this config running for 7 years without issues.

Just open the damn window

condensation would be problem since you would bring colder air than your temperature, also you would cool down your room if your exhausts would go in room (maybe cold air leaking in your room?)
I had similar idea but exhaust instead of intake, so you wont heat up your room in summer (if you game for longer time or mine)

>Believing that condensation isn't going to fuck your shit up because this guy claims it hasn't fucked his shit up

What about the dirt/dust? You need some sort of filtration system. Best bet is to make it as a exhaust to the outside air.

It works, if you see dew on ur XXXTREME GAYMER XD glass window, cut it off.

>open window
>neighbor comes up to make small talk
>girls come up to flirt/act stupid
>mom ambushes you to ask 200 questions
Yea right

condensation only happens if your components are colder than the outside air which will never be the case. The case itself will cool down and there might be condensation on the outside of it but what does that matter?

Condensation is only a problem if there's hot air coming into contact with cold surfaces inside your PC, and only if the drop in temperature is enough for the air to retain less water vapor than it carried.
If the outside temperature is colder than room temperature, there won't be condensation

>girls come up to flirt/act stupid
D-does this actually work? Brb brushing my manbeard.

i once had a psu blow because it was next to open window

humidity or something

Yes, I do it on a large scale. I have to dehumidify the air during the warmest summer days, and mix in the warm exhaust into the cold winter air to not kill hard drives.

Winter air is hella dry where I'm at, don't know about you fags. There's no water to condense on any surface on the inside of your case, and even if it did it'd be on the case itself since it needs to be colder than the air moving over it.

hotter air can hold more humidity than cold air
the problem is if your case is not sealed and your room's air at lets say 24°C and with a bunch of humidity can get inside your PC being cooled at 20°C

Isn't humidity would be a problem?

if you're running air from the outside you should be running all exhaust fans in your case and a high pressure fan from the outside

My computer is in a small separate department that take air from the outside and exhausts out too or optionally in.

Never had problems.
I lower my overclocks in the summer though.

Yeah, that's what I wanted to say, the only way to have condensation is to have negative pressure inside the case in the scenario of your PC being colder than room temperature, but unless you're living on the arctic and have terrible fan management that won't ever happen

What a goddamn awful racket..

Where do u live wtf

isn't this the worst way to do this. seems like blowing the exhaust out the window would be superior.

made my day

>so you wont heat up your room in summer
Same. My room turns into an oven when I play games.

Back in 2005 or so I took my Socket A machine outside in the middle of winter when it was below zero (farenheit) out just to see if it would overclock farther. It POSTed at 2800 when it'd normally only do 2500 if I pushed it hard, but my hard drive apparently didn't like being frozen to death and refused to show up. It worked fine after I took it in and warmed it back up though.