/Portugal/

What are your thoughts on this amazing country with a proud history and amazing culture and people.

Other urls found in this thread:

portugalresident.com/portuguese-students-offered-protection-in-poland-after-racist-attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they can go fuck themselves with a stick

please check their Current Prime Minister's Ethnic Origins, you shall find that He is
DESIGNATED.

unrecognized latin america country

If you pick Portugal as your starting race you get +3 points to attractiveness and additonal roll each time interact with a opposite gender.

who is this qt

I know they are speak in Brazilian language

Goan, friend, which by the time we left it to you, was one of the most developed regions in India.

There was no such thing as an "India" before we took Goa, so you can stop right there.

Portuguese look so indian

you want to die today, don't you?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Our best colony.

They make good towels

>tiny ass port that survives on tourism
>developed.

The shame of Western Europe.

They're like the opposite of Finland.

they're cool

fuck off messhit

nobody asked you

Pashit, shut up. It's the truth. No matter how it chooses to survive, it still does it better than the rest around and lessens your butthurt no less.
Indians still live in squalor and the only places beyond that are those heavily influenced by Europeans.

>They're like the opposite of Finland.

No

Pic related

They are White inside of Portugal only.

portugalresident.com/portuguese-students-offered-protection-in-poland-after-racist-attack

>give tuna and mittens to Finland
>years later they join us in the banter war
Right in the feels.

Sweden, please. Don't. Swedes are an embarassment to themselves already.

I don't have any thought, honestly.

>portugalresident.com/portuguese-students-offered-protection-in-poland-after-racist-attack

greatest ally

post more porqts plox

bunch of sand niggers

I don't know anything at all about portugal desu

except like vasco da gama

they're still in the Euros competition despite now winning a single game
pretty amazing indeed

we have became greece, party-pooper of euros

Lmao

>Portugal.
>Sexy.
Weird, here are the Argentinians and Italians (for some reason they accent wet cunts like a well stocked wallet) the ones with racial points with the opposite sex.

I know that one of their greatest epic-writers managed to convince their king with his stories of Portuguese greatness to attempt an ill-fated military action into Africa which ended disastrously, ending the childless king's line and subjugating Portugal to Castile for decades.

Portugal is very beautiful, has nice and strangely timid people. It feels is like a crossing between Latin America and Europe indeed, and that is a unique thing.

Sadly, since the Financial Crisis, it seems to be a depressing place to live in.

>survives on tourism
my friend.. are you retarded?

Fuck off, he's coming back any day now

delete pls

wooo what else?

Hey, on the bright side, now Portugal is immortalized forevermore in the canon of English graduate school literature! It was certainly one of the more enjoyable works I got to study.

Actually they speak portuguese Brazilian, a version of Brazilian.

really? i didn't know they taught portuguese literature in america, thats actually pretty neat

wtf are you talking about? what came first the european portuguese or the brazilian portuguese?
isn't "brazilian" just like portuguese but with an accent, it's literally the same thing with very slight vocabulary changes

Yeah, Camões is held up there with the likes of Virgil, Tasso, Ariosto... unfortunately you don't really see any of that unless you're on the professorial job circuit.

I'm alright with it, though; I can't really condone putting more work into literature for public education when our scores in mathematics and the sciences and whatnot are so lackluster. :/

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

He's trolling, but

>what came first the european portuguese or the brazilian portuguese?
Neither. The original pre-colonization Portuguese dialect is dead, and both branched from that.

Tourist in the south here

God there are so many fit Brown girls here it's painful

I had no idea, that's pretty neat.

We're forced to study that shit in high school so pretty much everybody hates it, but still, that's pretty cool.

Where are you from?Just go for it

High school?! Oh man! I envy you, I wish I got to read stuff that interesting in high school. European education must be great. >:

I'm with my family

Make your family proud

Nah, I feel like I wasn't mature enough to study it back then. Everybody just saw it as this old ass boring shit that we were forced to read, and pretty much no one even tried to appreciate it, even though nowadays I think it's cool as fuck. I'm sure you guys read similar English/American stuff in high school as well.

I love their women truly the most beautiful goddessess of the world!

Ah, I guess you're probably right. And yeah, in high school, for us, it's much the same; it's very North-America-centric, albeit with a pretty respectable percentage of British stuff, since... well, we've only had a couple centuries to write things, I suppose.

It's cool to know that the average Portuguese citizen knows about great old stories like that, though! It makes me wonder what sorts of stories people learn at that age in other Euro countries, haha.

i meant that its pretty cool the fact that americans are studying something from such an "unknown" source if that makes sense