Meet Sarah Not *fucking* cool Sharp

Brave girl quit kernel development due to people mistreating systemd creator and finding the linux enviroment ''too sexist''

>Seriously, guys? Is this what we need in order to get improved -stable? Linus Torvalds is advocating for physical intimidation and violence. Ingo Molnar and Linus are advocating for verbal abuse. Not *fucking* cool. Violence, whether it be physical intimidation, verbal threats or verbal abuse is not acceptable. Keep it professional on the mailing lists.

Other urls found in this thread:

lkml.org/lkml/2014/4/2/415
lkml.org/lkml/2012/7/6/495
sarah.thesharps.us/sarah-sharps-business-card/
gitlab.com/femsf/toleranux
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A true hero

>white slut who looks like a coalburner starts chimping out

Movie at 11.

Girl, or "girl"?

She got tips and a pussy (not "boi pussy").

big bepis?

feminists have been gunning for linus for a decade, the well is poisoned and i give zero shits about this cunt

>Is this what we need in order to get improved -stable?
Yes. We need less privileged white whores with princess complex and more minority women.
I don't see a problem.

If Linus starts apologizing, I'm offcially switching to *BSD

I believe that she should act like the left tree, because Linux needs programmers and not white women who only know how to suck dick.

>linus accepted her on the mailing list because she helped people to write mailing list in clear english
>she thought it was because she was a coder
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>Violence, whether it be physical intimidation, verbal threats or verbal abuse
None of those things are violence.
Someone needs their school money back.

Linus Torvalds is an abrasive asshole who is probably literally autistic

I remember this dumb bitch.

DELETE THIS

if that doesn't cause PTSD nothing will

BRING OUR GIRL HOME

I would pay money to see them try to pick an internet fight with theo

Linus is the only one who can save us from systemd kikery
if tomorrow he warn that the kernel will stop supporting it things will change for the better

Linus has zero power over systemd, he uses fedora as a matter of fact.

what a retard

if he says ''I hate systemd stop infecting my kernel you red hat shit'' things will change

SHUT UP SARAH
SHUT THE FUCK UP

what does that say about the people she had to help writing lol

Systemd is just an init, how does it affect the kernel?

It's happened years ago.

it's not just an init

Then how does it affect the kernel?

Comfy.

She's very hot.

I honestly don't understand how verbal abuse in work environment can be defended. No matter who is on the receiving side of the abuse.

>fix your shit code you fucked up the stable release
>verbal abuse

>work environment
>volunteers in a public project
???

what was her pull request acceptance rate
"kernel developer" doesn't tell me if she actually did anything.

kernel is Linus masterpiece and he is its master, stupid purplehead bitches btfo once again

she helped russians to write decent mailing list updates
just kidding
She is a smart, progressive and not white trash tattoo marxist

>volunteers
There are wageslaves on lkml.

>volunteers
Doesn't make it any more acceptable to me.

Yes. Failing to see it as abuse is a sign of autism (which Linus admitted having).

The dumbness is more powerfull than his rants. Someone aborted himself, but normal people will fix their shit before verbal escalation.

rms is pretty chill despite being a sperg.

"fix your shit code you fucked up the stable release" is not abuse; it simply contains "strong" language.
if he said "you are a fucking waste of carbon and the worst programmer i've ever had the displeasure of interacting with please kill yourself immediately and stop fucking up the project" it would be verbal abuse.

>*BSD
As if that shit isn't flooded with social justice/political correctness bullshit. Better switch to based TempleOS you CIA nigger.

If Linus ever apologized for nonsense like this I'd be incredibly surprised. He doesn't take shit sitting down.

Theo is an insufferable prick like any other BSD developer, he'll never get flooded with SJWs.

Depends which you pick. Open is definitely safe, Net/Dragonfly probably too.

Well, however you call it, upsetting your team isn't the most productive way to get shit done.

Nobody cares about "his" OS.

Sure people do, hence why it gets talked about all the time.

systemd devs wanted to merge a bunch of barely tested kernel modules into the mainline. also this:lkml.org/lkml/2014/4/2/415

He's never said that and he doesn't care about systemd because he's not a petty sperglord with no job.

Is this meant to be ironic?

Well, it does say things like this

An example from lkml.org/lkml/2012/7/6/495

> Of course, I'd also suggest that whoever was the genius who thought it
was a good idea to read things ONE F*CKING BYTE AT A TIME with system
calls for each byte should be retroactively aborted. Who the f*ck does
idiotic things like that? How did they noty die as babies, considering
that they were likely too stupid to find a tit to suck on?

Do you not notice how much openbsd gets talked about whenever *BSD comes up?

I didn't notice *BSD comes up.

>implying autism is bad
>implying what helps people create a high-quality software artifact is bad
This is why normies need to know their place in tech, namely, gtfo.

Some shit is better off not done than done poorly, or even done well.

Ring 0 is not a place for babbies.

the reason why you have so many distros and they still aren't completely bloatware is because linus keeps those monkeys on track
When he dies say goodbye to Linux and prepare to migrate to BSD or macos
It's more important to have a less shit kernel (stable without bugs and shit code)than the feelings of a white trash liberal whore

Nah she seems legit:

sarah.thesharps.us/sarah-sharps-business-card/

>In 2009, Linux became the first operating system to support the new USB 3.0 standard, even before Windows. Sarah Sharp architected the Linux kernel xHCI host controller driver to support the USB 3.0 host controller standard. Sarah convinced Intel management to allow the driver to be released in time for Linux Operating System Vendors (OSVs) like Ubuntu, SUSE, and Red Hat to have out-of-the-box Linux support on the first Intel USB 3.0 platforms.

yeah this is verbal abuse deserved or not.

>Sarah convinced Intel management to allow the driver to be released in time for Linux
>implying she wrote anything to make it happen

Well they get talked about somewhat often, just not as much as GNU/Linux.

No, she actually wrote the driver. Look it up.

>she actually wrote the driver
which in 2008 was already being written by someone else
>implying intel didn't give her 80% of the material

k. I think she's a histrionic cunt, too, but you're clearly looking for any reason to discredit her technical skills because you have some issues with women.

Maybe because openbsd have some desperated fanbois.

The four *BSDs have more or less equal number of fans on Sup Forums

A woman can't hang with the guys. Imagine my shock.

Hey, that *actually* is a bit of mild swearing.

So how many weak-skinned political correctness warriors went rolling on the floor in foaming rage over this example of an adult expressing displeasure at another adult?

Not really, no.

I'd even think by now Sup Forums is *actually* most often on the Linux based Android.

>Open is definitely safe
"safe" or "safe for now"?

>Linus dies
>SJW bitch #58464 takes over the project
>Every distro ruined in less than a week

Are you ready for your kernel to start blocking sexist neo-nazi websites like this one, user?

A single person cannot ruin an open source project built by thousands. Even if they somehow managed to get hold of a trademark of that project, it would be just forked and rebranded.

So it's the arch of the bsd world.

I can see them using the mailing list to make a diversity tour program in european universities
>Making the kernel current year: a paradigm of feminism vs efficiency

>trans women makes billions of dollars by writing transgender books and selling sex merchandise
>pay code monkeys to make kernel as degenerate as possible
we are going to miss days like today

the face of USB 3.0

>Black female KODER who went on a bootcamp with KLOSSI HERSELF gets to take over
>Official logo of Ubuntu changed to a watermelon

oh, you think I won't?

FUCKING AWESOME
gitlab.com/femsf/toleranux

You are completely ignoring network effects and investment in the status quo. You must live in such an idealized world, you should be an economist!

Large is beautiful. Small programs benefit from small privilege, but are no better than large programs. We need more large programs to make up for this. Unused RAM is wasted RAM — if a single ls doesn't use up at least 50% of installed RAM then it is condoning the toxic culture of fat shaming.

Allow each program to do whatever it chooses to. The tyranny of the user will not stand.
Rushing a prototype privileges the traditional masculine trait of focusing on a single issue; instead, the planning and mockup stage should be paramount to address the visual and spatial draws of feminine coding. The modern age is a UX age, and designers should be paid more than coders.

Choose inclusiveness over meritocracy. The judgement of merit is entirely subjective, so the ideal software project (which ToleranUX aspires to be one) should be inclusive to all commits and contributors.

Store data in text files which implement a curvy-brackets syntax; the fetishisation of "flat files" betrays the inherent unrealistic sexual fantasy that male brogrammers hold.
Software should never be "used" to anybody's "advantage"; instead, the consent of software must be asked first. Suggesting that any program should ever be "used" is the epitome of creepiness.
Use Shell Suggestions ("scripts" is forcing minorities to succumb to oppression and thus violates the safespace) to increase equality and inclusiveness.
Avoid oppressive and difficult interfaces designed for white, cis-gendered males. The keyboard is obsolete and so is the CLI. A touchscreen interface is the future — an interface which does not have the ableist barriers against Persons of No Touch Typing Ability (PoNTTA).
Filter programs according to the progressive stack.

> rename master to mistress

That's gotta be satire. Endorsing a system where code that deletes your system had just as much chance of getting accepted as code that actually does something useful is insane.

Didn't worked out that well, with Sharp. Also linux is full of isis tier zealots eho would kill for it.

I don't think IT companies will start to uproot the foundation for most of their operations because of market fluctuation due to tradmarks changing hands.

Probably not...

You're clearly trying to make it look like a sexual discrimination problem because you have some sexual issues, you should work on that.

>toleranux
someone just send that whore to africa

Are you claiming she didn't write the driver she claimed to have written under contract from Intel?

GREAT.

No one is forcing her to participate. There are many other kernels she can work with if she doesn't like Linus.

There are many other projects which could be much more suitable for her.

If she really wants, she can create her own kernel like Linus did. No one is stopping her.

WTF?! THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE!

not the person you're adressing but..

>strawman argument

of course it's gitlab because github would've deleted it

>Seriously, guys? Is this what we need in order to get improved -stable? Linus Torvalds is advocating for physical intimidation and violence. Ingo Molnar and Linus are advocating for verbal abuse. Not *fucking* cool. Violence, whether it be physical intimidation, verbal threats or verbal abuse is not acceptable. Keep it professional on the mailing lists.
I actually see nothing wrong with the statement

No, that was his exact argument, that she didn't write it and just took the credit.

You are fucking delusional if you would think Intel would allow any code to leave their servers and committed under someone else's name. 16 lawyers would have to die before the 17th signed off on that.

You have a shitty reading comprehension

*COUGH*POETTERING*COUGH*

>strawan argument
>twice

When in doubt, just yell strawman until your opponent goes away. Good show.

im edgy as shit
i call people names
i hack things
i kode

>i kode

With Karlie?

So, because you're losing the argument you're just going to baffle to every person who answers until they stop replying to you? Is that how you "win" your internet arguments? that's sad